• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starway Online 2 - March 8th Singles Tournament 2015 [Top 8 being uploaded]

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
http://challonge.com/starwayonline

The second online Starway tournament is being held, TOMORROW! Sorry everyone about the short notice, this time @Momoeshie is hosting it.

The matches will be uploaded to STAR SUBWAY's Youtube

Sunday, March 8th
1:00 PM EST

Rules~

-Apex Ruleset - 2 stock, 6 minutes

-Only 1111 Versions of Miis are usable

-Customs Moves turned off​

-All discussion and FC sharing will be traded through SKYPE. Smashboards PM your skype to @Momoeshie

Starter Stages

-Battlefield

-Final Destination

-Smashville

-Town and City

-Lylat Cruise​

Counterpicks

-Delfino Plaza​

-Castle Seige​

-Pokemon Stadium 2​

-Duck Hunt​

-Halberd

-Kongo Jungle 64​

FIRM NOTICE: IF WE DON'T GET ENOUGH PEOPLE BY THE BEGINNING OF THE TOURNAMENT IT'S GOING TO BE POSTPONED AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO RECORD THE MATCHES.

MintChipper

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TonyEH
3DS FC
2793-1055-4457
This is my first tournament ever and made a skype account just so I could play but it starts in 2 hours and I haven't received any notifications, My skype name is TonyAKAMintChipper

Cloudy Venom

Smash Rookie
NNID
CloudyVenom
3DS FC
4227-2299-7318
This is my first tournament ever and made a skype account just so I could play but it starts in 2 hours and I haven't received any notifications, My skype name is TonyAKAMintChipper
Seriously i'm still waiting on it as well, little worried. Only my second tourney

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I'm not sure where Momo is....

If she doesn't wake up in 15 minutes I'll try personally to add people, okay?

RoyDestroyer01

Smash Rookie
Hey, is this tournament still open? I was thinking of joining it but I might have found it a bit too late.

Top Bottom