• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star's Model Imports and Other Things **Sonic Semi-Alts Released!**

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Hey guys, I've been delving into Brawl Modding for a while and I've finally created some things that are worthy to release! Please take a look and comment if you can!

Sonic Semi Alt Pack

In the spirit of the three semi-alt costumes that the PMDT made for Sonic (Shadow, Tails and Silver) I have created 7 more costumes based on other characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog series! Using CBliss it's possible to extend Sonic's costumes to include all of these and the originals. I'm also working on team colours for Jet Set Radio Sonic to bring his total colours to 14! These are all imports of each character's respective Sonic Generations model, with the exception of Sticks, whose model was ripped from Sonic Dash 2 and NiGHTs who was created from scratch by Bizzeron.

Knuckles - Red Costume
NiGHTs - Purple Costume
Jet - Green Costume
Cream - Light Brown Costume
Amy - Pink Costume
Blaze - Lavender Costume
Sticks - Orange Costume
Full Album

Bizzeron - For the NiGHTs Costume and giving me permission to include it in this pack.
Theytah - For helping with lightchannels and other aspects of the modeling process.
Purpasquirt - Helping with PSA related endeavors regarding the relocating of Jet Set Sonic's spray paint slot.
davidvkimball - For the lovely renders of my models.
PMDT - For setting the standard for the Alts to begin with!

Last edited:

Popthekirby

Smash Cadet
I really love that Blaze model: can only imagine sonic breaking a heel while running. Good Job dude!

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
How dare you come here with quality content

These are all fabulous. I can't wait to see what else you can do.

Mewphelis

Smash Apprentice
First off, I just wanna say THIS IS AMAZING! However... On the Blaze alt. the textures on the shoes look really plain and lack detail. I can't think of a way to actually say this, but the colors look really solid. Great stuff over-all though! :happysheep:

Last edited:

Avro-Arrow

Smash Journeyman
Yes! Nice perma-link Star. I don't know how to technically say this, but I like the blend of the colours. Better than anything Nintendo's come out with by a mile.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
First off, I just wanna say THIS IS AMAZING! However... On the Blaze alt. the textures on the shoes look really plain and lack detail. I can't think of a way to actually say this, but the colors look really solid. Great stuff over-all though! :happysheep:
Hmm, yeah the Blaze models in other games have really detailed spec maps which gives the illusion of a gradient colour. I'll see if I can get a work around. Thanks :)

Last edited:

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110

Not long now folks, just fixing up a couple of last second touches.

IT IS OUT!
These skins are amazing, great work! Glad they're here. Hard to keep my mouth shut while I was rendering them <3

Last edited:

ProjectBrawl7

Smash Ace
Yooo, this is awesome!
Some characters lack detail on their shoes (only jet, knuckles and amy) but it's still lookin good!
It would be pretty nice if amy's rings had an reflection on them.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Yooo, this is awesome!
Some characters lack detail on their shoes (only jet, knuckles and amy) but it's still lookin good!
It would be pretty nice if amy's rings had an reflection on them.
We got some people working on spec textures now for a second release sometime. There was filesize issues during development.

Top Bottom