• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starfox Stage : Zoness

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
I thought of this way back when melee first came out, still think its an ok idea:

Characters fight atop the cargo ships that appear on the planet Zoness in Lylat wars 64
Cranes could continuously move around cargo forever altering the stage... other cargo could be smashed up much like that of the skyworld stages platforms.

Cargo could drop off the ship into the water and act as platforms to rescue people who fail.

those nasty water mines could blast people out of the water that use these said floating cargo for too long [ off the stage ] AND those stupid little water dragons that jump out of the water could randomly dolphin jump over the ship smackin' players in the head. WOO..

I wish i had a screenshot to show... seriously Zoness is a bad *** stage, I'd love it if you had to fight Wolf O'donnel on there to unlock him.

It's probably one of the least boring more chatacteristical stages of the lylat system.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I like the idea of Zoness, but it is one of the more obscure SF locals. (Only in two games) I think the two ways it could work are either on the boss of the stage (The self repairing gun boat) which could have platforms be chained to the ship, which can be detached, and they will slowly float away into the water. (Only for the ship to fish new parts from the sea floor)

Another way it could work is if it was like a floating ol platform, like it was in Assault. That multiplayer stage was basically a giant maze, and the stage in Brawl could reflect it by having many platforms and paths within it. :O

Top Bottom