• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft TWO thread

Luigios

Smash Apprentice
Im sad Emil and Nate will still be storming me all day errday. =[

Kira-

Smash Champion
i was 1100 like a month ago, havent played a ladder game since

btw if you guys see me on it's my brother not me

or possibly my dad

Nashun

Smash Ace
That 150 turned into 230. I went from 2496 Diamond to 2270. Now I'm back at 2300. Hopefully it was just a phase and I'll get back to normal.

D

Deleted member

do points really matter?

i've seen some horrid games when i watched mango play (his opponents) at the 2000s

Nashun

Smash Ace
Kinda. They're not like Iccup where if you play a lot, your points will inflate as a result of the system (at least until you're like B level) but Blizzard's dumb and one 2500 may be slightly better than another 2500 because the way they match you up with others is by using a hidden rating that has relatively little correlation with your shown rating.

Squidster

Smash Ace
Finals were actually pretty fun to watch. That second match on LT, Rain had a nice push, awesome contain. Reminded me of dreamhack finals. Then MC just miracle holds / rofl stomps through the contain.

Warp prisms are so cool

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Even though the results look one-sided, I really thought Rain played pretty well. Lost Temple was a great match, the trickery Rain pulled on Xel'naga Caverns was great, but I think the zealot rush on Steppes of War really was the defining moment for the set.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
just now watching finals, lmfao @ simpsons reference

T: What happened probe? Did you just give up on life?
A: Probes actually have no lives tasteless, they are robots
T: Oh yeah your right. But do they feel? "Why was I programmed to feel pain!?"

and @ sizzle
That zealot push on steppes should NOT have worked. Rain played AWFUL that game. Should have sent 1 scv to the probe, another to the pylon, and double raxed right away. The double rax would work really well on that map, stop the push, and forced units at mc's base (which would probably not even stop the push since he would have been so far behind

Top Bottom