• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft TWO thread

sprint2k

Smash Rookie
omfg

leenok vs clide

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you will not be disappointed

Lovage

Smash Hero
trying to get my m&m ball to attack then move back into my siege tanks. I hotkey all my army units so I have trouble making my siege tanks go siege mode while moving out. I'm also notorious for having my own army attack my **** loool
for mm+tank, 1 hotkey is fine, quickly tab between your army to siege and stim (siege first of course)

in general you need to know where his army is at all times if you want to push with tanks effectively. you can use 1 medivac/viking to move ahead of your army just to see where his army is, or you can use a scan too if you're lazy.

if you're playing scrubs they'll probably rush in as soon as they find your army, so check where his army is with medivac/scan, have your tanks sieged up, and let him run into you to get *****. good players will almost never attack a full tank like unless they're at a huge advantage, but noobs won't know if you're sieged or not and will get *****.

Lovage

Smash Hero
lol dang

this season i'm definitely sticking to the recommended games section on TL
once again theres some really bad and boring games in the ro64

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
put your tanks on a different key

a out and m back in
wow I feel so stupid for not knowing to do that. thanks brendan :bee:

for mm+tank, 1 hotkey is fine, quickly tab between your army to siege and stim (siege first of course)

in general you need to know where his army is at all times if you want to push with tanks effectively. you can use 1 medivac/viking to move ahead of your army just to see where his army is, or you can use a scan too if you're lazy.

if you're playing scrubs they'll probably rush in as soon as they find your army, so check where his army is with medivac/scan, have your tanks sieged up, and let him run into you to get *****. good players will almost never attack a full tank like unless they're at a huge advantage, but noobs won't know if you're sieged or not and will get *****.
wow thanks for the advice oscar. I'll definitely keep the whole medivac/viking thing in mind when playing fiction tonight!

edit: @pocky: why do you not like rines+tanks in one group? just curious.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
omg the icehouse VODs are working again

***ken ****

edit* roach snake is the ****

Lovage

Smash Hero
ret vs. thebest

aosgnajerngh gaepirgnqhiegIPHB PIQETFWE4T4 PIECE OF **** CHINK ****** KOREAN ******* OMG NWIRUNQ34IUR2OR EIUFPNDF8wfwhFG9 W

Kira-

Smash Champion
Tasteless - "Actually just straight up sunflower seeds are good"
Artosis - "Yeah that's true too. But it's so annoying opening all of them"
Tasteless - "I just actually eat the shells"

.. long pause ..

Artosis - "Do you eat the can after you drink a coke? You're like a goat"
tasteless- "depends on how hungry I am"

Kira-

Smash Champion
"I thought it was gonna be GG but it turns out i was wrong"
"That player is definitely going with x strategy. Oh it looks like he isn't doing that at all"
"There is no way one guy can win this battle. Oh somehow he won it. He is just too good."
"This may be the best ZvT/TvT I've ever seen"
"That player [who is still extremely more skilled than I am] is pretty terrible and I'm surprised he made it into the GSL"

- "Really bad positioning of the zealots here"
- "Yeah that was actually ********"

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
"he probably has balls the size of watermelons.

...or pumpkins."

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Omg yesterday there were some winners

Tasteless- Come down to the studio and maybe me and Artosis will comment on your artwork, and say "wow thats really good". Then you die.
Artosis- Yeah your life is just complete after that. Its like "Oh I wanted to be a doctor.... but this is good enough!"
T- Yeah we are so cool. I wish we could just clone ourselves and hang out together.
A- I would hate the other Artosis... stealing all my thunder.
T- What!? I would love the other tasteless!
(lmao exactly what id expect)

T- Im gonna go get us some tea during the interview. I'm basically the water boy
A- The hot water boy
T- Well yeah, I am a hot boy
A- .... Thats not what I meant Tasteless
T- But its what I meant

T- Build orders are so important, they even help you out with real life. Like your going on a date or something, you gotta know "first I call her, then i pick her up"
A- Yeah and then if something doesn't work out you need backup build orders. Like you wanna go out for Indian food and she says "oh i hate indian food" then you ask what about Thai food, then she goes "I love you"

Last but not least...
::Slowly zooms out on a banana and two oranges in fruitdealers booth conveniently placed to look like a d!ck::
T- Oh god! I swear that is not meant to be phallic imagery..... well we can't unsee that

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Neural parasite doesn't hit air anymore on the ptr

LOL

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
bah I always end up hating the patch notes

I just learned i can hold off mutas blind in zvz by going faster infestor too....

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
oh wait, it was fungal growth, not np

what is this i dont even

lol medivac drops

Top Bottom