• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft 2 (Info on first post!)

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
HELP, I'll be available in the evenings after 5:00PST, pretty much for the rest of the week. I'll add you tonight and look for you.

Sensei Hanzo

Smash Cadet
Hey Arrow, just letting you know that I won't have access to SC2 until...sometime after the new year (I'm at home and don't have it on my laptop), so we won't be able to do our match for a while.

Zone

Smash Champion
Thanks for the friendlies it warmed me up a bit. Was nice to play a game where I wasn't all inned which happens like every match in quick match.

rhan

Smash Hero
A 2000+ Diamond Zerg player first round eh?

BRING IT ON!

I'll be ready to play between the time frame of Dec. 26th - Jan 4th.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Nujables, I can play today after 6 possibly, earlier tomorrow, then I'm off work for a week so I can play whenever. Send me a PM when you can.

rhan

Smash Hero
Who's wanting/willing to play like.. right now?

1v1's

2v2's

I'm just having withdraws...

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I put all the information that Ankoku posted on the first page for easier reference.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
SCOTU said:
Yo, I don't ever use my MSN/AIM anymore, since Pidgin started pissing me off too much lol. I'm actually about to go take my last final exam in a minute, then I'm going home for break where I won't have my computer that's qualified to play SC2 until early January like, maybe the 3rd or 4th or something.
It may take a while for us to get a game D:

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
A 2000+ Diamond Zerg player first round eh?

BRING IT ON!

I'll be ready to play between the time frame of Dec. 26th - Jan 4th.
Sounds good :). I'll add you now and we'll just play whenever you're good to go lol.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
WTF thats way to long for a first round match
I assume it's because it's the holidays so not everyone can play.
Yeah, Ankoku said this in the original post, reading is OP.

Generally you have a week to do your match, not 2 1/2ish. He normally would post the updated results asap, then you would have until next Sunday to report your match.

M@v

Subarashii!
Maybe I should of entered this as protoss for practice(Im on the fence if I want to play T or P atm), but w/e

Pakman tonight or tomorrow morning/afternoon i should be good 2 go.

Maybe like right nowish. not sure though.

Zone

Smash Champion
I told him your times. He said today is good anytime I'll check the boards periodically for him. If not today then most days are before 5 pm cst. His next day off is Sunday don't think he'll play on Christmas day

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
Cool, today is good for me too. I'll be on this evening, maybe sooner if they let us out early at work. Thanks!

Zone

Smash Champion
Enigmatic help said he had fun but because of our house disconnecting mismatch he's gonna give you first match victory. I'm posting on my iPhone right now cuz of Internet fail

Internet is back up(edit)

HELP

Smash Rookie
HELP beat Enigmatic Camster 2 - 0
First match: Xelanga Caverns
Second Match: Steppes of War

Twig

Smash Journeyman
HELP beat Enigmatic Camster 2 - 0
First match: Xelanga Caverns
Second Match: Steppes of War
I can confirm. Definitely not on my a-game tonight. :(
Just letting you guys know / for others who see this, first map should have been Metalopolis. Reading is OP.

Only 4 matches have Xel'naga first, everyone else has Metalopolis defaulted to the first map.

EnigmaticCam

Smash Ace
Oops, sorry about that. I knew we had to do a specific map the first time, but I got mixed up. That was my fault.

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Oops, sorry about that. I knew we had to do a specific map the first time, but I got mixed up. That was my fault.
Hahaha, only reason I posted saying that is so others won't make the same mistake, Xel'naga is great map anyway. <3 Metaloplis though.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
lol, I always end up with Diamonds on my first match.

Can play whenever, just message me in-game. (HeroMystic.745)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Well, I got 2 today! I'm really enjoying it so far, but I've only played 3 online games.

I won the first one rather easily, made the other guy ragequit in the second one (<3 Zerg), and was going to lose the third one before I had to leave. The 47 beginner matches that I have left seem like they will be fun. ^_^

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Don't bother playing Practice League matches. It forces you to Novice maps that aren't actually played on ladder (all ground paths are blocked by destructible rocks, preventing early pressure and rushes) and keeps you locked into Normal speed (two notches below the standard Faster speed). Just find friends to play with and practice in custom games on real maps if you don't feel ready for ladder yet. It'll be much more relevant.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Cool, thanks for the advice.

To be honest, I was only playing PL matches to see how many people I could win against. With my brood war practice, I just figured that it would be fun for at least 10ish matches.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
yahhh... we appreciate your honesty >.>
Well actually, I'm not very good at all. XD

It's just hard not to enjoy steamrolling some guy who only has a small base with 2 proton cannons + one gateway while I'm working on a third expansion, lol. I have the basics kinda-sorta down, so to be honest, I should move on to the regular ladder tomorrow.

Top Bottom