• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Star Warriors (The Official Kirby Support Thread)

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
Luigi is easy to beat, and easy to play as. Maining him is the hard part. But I've mastered and mained Luigi, and I'm a pro.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Aww I missed out on so much talk, flame, and arguement? I just got a new game (Apollo Justice. It's awesome) and I don't even know what we're talking about anymore =(. Um anyways, has anyone in this clan actually played Brawl yet?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Aww I missed out on so much talk, flame, and arguement? I just got a new game (Apollo Justice. It's awesome) and I don't even know what we're talking about anymore =(. Um anyways, has anyone in this clan actually played Brawl yet?
I have, MI has Brawl in the street's now, but I don't own it though. But like some of our supporters say, wait until the game comes out than it's an all out Brawl... err I mean War.

YinYang.ERROR

Smash Journeyman
Naw have not played it yet, I was going to import but seems useless now that brawl will be out in a few days.

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
Use Kirby ~.^
But rly, Just be weary of what you're pressing and stay clear of enemies when you don't feel comfortable enough to survive. It shouldn't be too difficult.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Sorry I haven't posted lately. *Tries to think of comment, can't* Uh... how do I beat Trophy Tussle 3 on Melee?
I used Jiggs, sing+sleep combo FTW!!!

Dang duys im gone for the weekend and we double in page number
Sorry, It's been mostly L-ectrico, YingYang.Error, and I spamming up the place :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, I didn't think discussing Kirby stuff was spam. Oh well, but we do know to prepare for just about a few weeks though.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'd like to join. I main Kirby, and I'm pretty good if i may say so...
Do you have to fill out an application or something? because it didn't say so on the front page.

Sonic_keyblade

Smash Apprentice
What Controllers are you guys going to use once Brawl comes out? I'm going to use the Wiimote on its side, or Wiimote+Nunchuk

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
all right moving from another thread (a who's hottest thread) viper says its funny

Kirby Knows how to treat a woman he's sexy Like his Uncle Meta Knight (sarcasm)lol Kirby is cute though even thought he's a boy
I move this because here i figure it will get sigged as all smash boarders eventually say somthing smart or funny enough to be sigged and this is what a made that is sig worthy plus threads like the one i moved that from are epic fail period thank you for your time.

Top Bottom