• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Tournament: Pokemon Stadium 2 Vs. PictoChat

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Best: Delfino Plaza
Worst: Ricco Harbor

TheSpindoctor

Smash Journeyman
just wanted to say that I hated the melee hyrule castle song. It had nothing to do with the zelda series and just sucked

Rash

Smash Ace
Best: Ricco Harbor (just catchy and fitting, even moreso than the regular Delfino theme)
Worst: Bob-omb Battlefield (doesn't fit the stage at all. Not a good brawling song in general)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Best: BOB-OMB BATTLEFIELD!! YAY NOSTALGIA!!

Worst: NSMB Theme.

I also like Delfino Plaza, and Ricco, which closely follow bobmb battlefield.

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice
when is the stage Rumble Falls going to be on this poll, because i know what a lot of people might pick as the best

Zevox

Smash Lord
Best: Bob-Omb Battlefield. (Aka "Super Mario 64 Main Theme", though I'll never understand why they named it that.)
Worst: New Super Mario Bros. Main Theme.

Zevox

master_kodou

Smash Rookie
Well i have to agree with some of yall Super Mario 64 Theme (Bomb-omb Battlefield) is a good song. Im still with Luigis Mansion!!!

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Ok results are in but before I say them I want to say this. If you vote on the best song and not the worst or vice-versa I WILL NOT count your vote, and you are going to vote, VOTE THE MUSIC OFF THE STAGE. Anyway now for the results,

To my surprise Bob-omb Battlefield got 1st with 18 votes, and for the first time worse was TIED between New Super Mario Bros. Main Theme and Ricco Harbor. So, the first person to vote one of them worst will decide which one is the worst.

By the way today's stage is Mushroomy Kingdom I'll explain how it will work on the first post when we decide our worst music for Delfino Plaza.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Delfino Plaza:
Best - Super Mario World Title/Ending (Maybe not as good as the original, though)
Worst - Ricco Harbor (Hard choice between this and "Main Theme (Super Mario 64)" (It's not called Bob-Omb Battlefield...) but Ricco Harbor seems less necessary)

roy_owns

Smash Lord
Ricco Harbor was just voted worst! I'll have the voting system for Mushroomy Kingdom details on there first post in a few minutes

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
1-1
Best: Ground Theme 1
Worst: Gritzy Desert

1-2
Best: Mario Land Underground Theme
Worst: Underwater Theme

(PS. Ricco Harbor the WORST? Whaaaaaaat?!)

Edit: The Underground Themes are from Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Land, not World, just thought I'd add that. Love this thread though, keep up the good work.

SpitFire15

Smash Ace
Best: Ground Theme 2 - Ground theme 1 is too relaxed and doesn't fit well with a Brawl. Ground theme 2 sounds more like the traditional upbeat Super Mario Bros. theme. The "underground theme" and "level clear" themes mixed in were cool add-ons.
Worst: Gritzy Desert - It fits the stage, but just sounds boring IMO.

Best: Super Mario Bros. Underground theme - It's classic. Simple yet very catchy.
Worst: Super Mario Bros. Underwater theme - I don't dislike it, it's just not my fav.

Top Bottom