• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage Preview Help?

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
I'm absolutely fine with adding new previews to the stage select screen, but they seem not to carry over to other places such as the "random stage switch" and "stage music" selection. Is there a way I can swap out these previews too? :confused:

oksas

oak-sauce
yeah those icons are stored in separate places. as you know, the ones for the stage select are in sc_selmap_en -> MiscData[80] -> Textures, but the ones for the random stage switch are also located in common5 in sc_selcharacter2_en -> MenuRule_en -> ModelData[0] -> Textures. it looks like the ones for the main menu music selection screen are in mu_menumain_en.pac (in the menu2 folder), under MiscData[0] -> Textures.

edit: i will say that i had problems with file sizes being too big when i replaced both stage select icons and random select icons but a lot of that was probably my own fault with how i imported stuff. so be wary i guess

Top Bottom