• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage expansion code [phantom wing] i need help!

Sir_Ham_Sandwhich

Smash Rookie
I need some help with Phantom Wings Stage Expansion Code. I've been struggling with this for a while so please help me. I have riivolution through the Homebrew Channel. I need help step by step. First what do I need for this code to work? And in the tutorial it says that I need to add the stage expansion code and Eternal Yoshi's CSS code into my gct. I don't know what it means by that specifically, do I turn the codes into seperate gct. files? Or do I add the codes into an exsisting gct? If so what gct do I add them to and where do I place gct files afterwards?

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Do you have Code Manager on your PC? If not, here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?dzbzm2qezgg It turns .txt files into .gct files.
You also want a file called gameconfig.txt in the root of your SD card, with these contents:
Code:
RSB?01:
codeliststart = 80570000
codelistend = 80580000
poke(800042B8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9930, 4BFECA1D, 803E9930, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E99A8, 4BFECA1D, 803E99A8, 60000000)
pokeifequal(803E9D5C, 4BFECA1D, 803E9D5C, 60000000)
That way, you can use more than 256 lines of code.

Do you have a .txt with your codes in it, or did you get the .gct from somewhere else? (P.S. the .gct goes in data/gecko/codes/RSBE01.gct)

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Always use Gecko Codes for converting your files into GCT. It's fast and easy, but all letters must be uppercase.

Assuming you have Riivolution setup correctly with the Modlauncher, follow this guide here, it has everything. It helped me.

Any additional questions please don't hesitate to ask. :3

Sir_Ham_Sandwhich

Smash Rookie
libertyernie: I have a txt file for both Phantom wing and Eternal Yoshi's codes. Also once I turn the txt files that has the codes in them into gct files, then do I place them literally inside RSBE01.gct? If so then how? But I just downloaded codemanager and I'mma try it out. I appreciate your help.

MechaWave: I just got modlauncher and I'm using the same guide you used but I don't understand the first step. I used Gecko Codes and I turned the 2 codes into gct. files. then i placed them in a folder i made called 'brawlmods' this folder is in the root of my SD card. I put the modlauncher in my riivolution folder. What do I do next?

Top Bottom