• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage clipping glitches I've experienced in 3.6b

AlexioLucario

Smash Rookie
In both versions of the Hyrule Castle stage, after using a Warp Star and landing on the middle flat part of the stage, I would fall right through the stage even though it's normally solid. (This happened while I was playing stamina mode.)

In the Metal Cavern stage, I clipped right through the slope on the right after being released from a grab I think. (This also happened in stamina mode.)

Also, when you fly around on a Warp Star with no blast zones, it causes a LOT of damage. I'm not sure if that's a thing the PMDT would want to fix or not, though...? Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

@ AlexioLucario AlexioLucario

Details are important. Can you please update your Post to be in line with a bug report as outlined in the guide stickied?
Are you only talking about stamina mode?

I used about 20 warpstars on Hyrule Castle and did not have any clipping issues.
Though on stamina I do.

If you can refine your report to show the exact scenarios that this happens, it would be appreciated,. thanks.

AlexioLucario

Smash Rookie
There was also this one bug where I was playing the All-Star special Smash in teams, and even though my CPU ally and I were playing as only Toon Link on the green team, the stock icons were white capped Mario instead of green Toon Link. Should I make a thread about that?

Last edited:
Top Bottom