• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

St. Paul Biweeklies!

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Game & Watch Challenge

I just had a crazy idea...at the next biweekly we should do a Game & Watch Challenge. :chuckle: Me, Aaron, and Chexr would be the G&Ws. Same rules as the Bowser Challenge of course. And we should record it.

What do you think? :bigthumbu

EDIT: and SuperDoodleMan could probably be an extra G&W too. This definitely needs to go down, it would be a great way to have some fun after the tourney.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, exactly. Triple G&W taunt FTW. And of course, we would all hold the same button after winning for a synchronized finish :chuckle:

Aaron, Chexr, 56K, SuperDoodleMan.

That's an all-star lineup right there >.>

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, party pooper...jk

I dunno, just an idea I thought I'd throw out there. I was watching some 0C2 Bowser Challenge vids (w/commentary) and I thought to myself, we have some good G&Ws here in MN, why not do a Game & Watch challenge. The Bowser Challenge looked like a lot of fun, and I thought G&W Challenge would be something fun to do. I dunno if anyone else thinks it's a good idea though. :)

I'm assuming everyone knows what a Bowser Challenge is >_>

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah crews would be awesome. If we do crews again I'm confident that I'll take off more stock than I lose. :chuckle:

I was playing with *new character* and my roommate said "That's disgusting. That is just disgusting."

I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.

Eci4

Smash Ace
Yeah crews would be awesome. If we do crews again I'm confident that I'll take off more stock than I lose. :chuckle:

I was playing with *new character* and my roommate said "That's disgusting. That is just disgusting."

I'm pretty sure that's a good thing.
bowser... ...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, no it's not Bowser. I wish I could **** crews with Bowser. :laugh: My Bowser gets pwned by all, no matter how well I play him.

*imagines Bowser vs Falco*

*shudders*

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll be coming to this one cause hockey is over finally, sooo...

Croudo I want to rematch you 1$ mm best of 3 lol.

Ulti

Smash Journeyman
I may/may not be late to this upcoming one. I know this is a rather odd request to make, but would anyone mind singles being done after doubles/crews/whatever? I only ask because at the last fest singles were done first (and singles is my favorite/sortof best event).

Also I'll do 3 mms (all $1 unless otherwise noted):

JS vs Me grudge match?
Aaro, you up for another match?
Anyone else...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Bah, I need to do play a few Falco dittos next Saturday. My Falco does well against everyone except other Falcos :dizzy:

Anyone up for Falco dittos? Hoping to learn a thing or two about the matchup. I'm especially worse in Final D, even though it's a great stage for Falco. I like to rely more on platforms. That probably comes from all my time playing Ganon.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
lol... i could provide my services... though you should get other people in on it too, so it's not just a JS DK combo vid (which i want to make soon).

Nomek

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah I plan on getting some other people like Croudo, Blue Wolf, Mark.............but not Flux Wolf because he can't combo.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah a Fox* ditto sounds good. (LOL @ your sig btw.:psycho: )

Nomek, would you like to have our traditional MM if you are attending?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
i have lots of falco ditto practice now. i can do a few.
Alright sounds good. I'm already starting to get better as Falco vs Space animals.

If any Fox players would like to play my Falco too, just let me know. I need to get better vs Fox as well and learn some tips.

Fox, Falco, Jiggly, and Luigi make me change my playstyle a LOT when I'm Falco. I'm guessing it's because they're on the extremes in terms of weight. Super floaty and super...not floaty. I just have to improvise.

Oh and I'm picking up Roy too. I was playing a bunch of friendlies today and I said what the heck, I'll mess around with Roy. I did surprisingly well with him even though I don't know how to play him. I just spammed DED, tilts and nair. And lots of grabs. Maybe that's actually how you play Roy >_>

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
All I know is that his Roy 3-stocked my G&W lol

I'll be focusing on my Falco more than my Roy though. I briefly considered going IC at the next tourney but I do so much better with Falco. Plus Nana's dumb as a post. :p

When will the Crew video be up?

It's kind of early, but anyone want to team up at the next tourney? I'll be using Falco of course.

illboyzeus

Smash Ace
Well 56k since I play a good falco and fox, if I go I'd be happy to get in some matches with you. Playing Aaron for a good hour really helped me in Falco dittos. I beat Disciples queer Falco rather easily a few days ago.

Top Bottom