• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSSeditor help

Signdog

Smash Rookie
i need to redo the first SSS page for 3.6 and when using the SSSeditor program included in the brawlmanger package i get a glitch when attempting to remove stages from the first page so that there are only 12 the glitch looks like this and i have no idea how to fix it

http://gyazo.com/66f63952bd71e8e3af206140f8e37045

please help, thank you!

libertyernie

Smash Ace
That's because the icon layouts in sc_selamp for a number of icons under 21 don't look very good. They're stores in the animation MenSelmapPos_TopN__0, so you'd have to edit that.
If/when I make a stage expansion template for 3.6 I'll keep that in mind.

Signdog

Smash Rookie
were can i find MenSelmapPos_TopN__0 @ libertyernie libertyernie

EDIT: i think i found it in
sc_selmap.pac/msicdata[80]/ 3dmodels(NW4R)/menselmappos/bones.menselmappos_topn

but what do i do from here?

EDIT2: or i found it in
sc_selmap.pac/MiscData[80]/AnmChr(NW4R)/MenSelmapPos_TopN__0

im just really lost, is there anything i can do to fix this currently

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

i gave up on the SSSeditor because i thought it was the cause of the problem because in 3.5 i was able to hex code page 1 to have 11 stages, now i hex coded to have 11 stages and still got the same issue so im assuming theirs nothing i can do to get 12 stages on the front page in a neat format with out the devs fixing something on there end. if im wrong please correct me and help me solve this problem

Last edited:
Top Bottom