• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSE Sticker Question

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
If I die, do all my stickers equiped on my character go away forever? How does this sticker shenanigens go?
When you die, you lose half of your bounty (trophies + stickers you picked up in that level so far). The dojo only said this about stickers, but I've noticed I lose trophies sometimes too.

The only time you lose a sticker you applied to the base of a trophy, is if you physically remove that sticker, or delete the SSE save it's associated with.

WiseWarrior

Smash Cadet
You lose half of them if you die, not all of them. Also, if you put a sticker on, it won't go away unless you remove it.

ReploidArmada

Smash Rookie
It can be removed, at the loss of the sticker. However, already-placed stickers can be rearranged on the same trophy base with no penalty.

komickid

Smash Apprentice
sorry if this is a dumb question but it is kinda related

If you put a sticker on and then take it off will you lose it from the main sticker book also or just the sse book?

Top Bottom