• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM Statistics List

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Why the hell did I start reading this? D:

J/K. But are the rumors true? You've memorized all of this, M2K? o.o

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice
Ah man i just picked up game and watch it appears he sucks statistically, ruined my parade this must of taken you ages man. With no profit. I sense charities... in the air... i sense GREAT GENEROSITY

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
HOLY FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I can't believe that I didn't know about this thread before. I learned/procrastinated way too much from reading this thread.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hey wasn't there a math problem work out for when you break your sheild? I rememeber seeing it once which would be more useful than disables data. Also the recovery list is work now people figure our how you go up twice as both pichu/pikachu and up to the side twice for pichu(more useful) but pikachu's recovery is still longer than pichu's

anyone know where I can find info on sheid stun time? I think it was on the website ver. of this.

Steelia

Smash Champion
Wowwww I can't believe I actually scrolled through that whole thing. Learned a LOT of helpful info, though... Hopefully I can put such knowledge to good use.

Silaeru

Smash Rookie
Really nice guide, Mew2King. This pretty much covers everything you want to know about Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
7 years later and still getting praise..

this is pretty amazing though m2k.

it's fun reading really old posts too lol

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted several months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.

...weak. this is nerd. not too sure if I'm horrified for what i just witnessed or if a certain ounce of respect is due to the individual who would actually take the time and create something like this.

meh, if this same nerd stops being a little ***** and figures out a simple way to beat jigs with marth, i'll start there :D until then, 1/2 kudos or .5 kudos

Zodiac

Smash Master
I was wondering since the original site is down might someone link me to all this info? that used to be on the original site

G.L.

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for putting this up. i read it a while ago and now i was looking to reference it again and couldnt find it!

Top Bottom