• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBM: Academy of smash (Wow! It's updated!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
lol a scooby-doo monster is only a guy in a mask. It would be pretty easy to beat one.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 9

Jigglypuff and the rest of the spy squad had managed to bribe some nice Tentecruel to ship them across the ocean. However, the cranky beast refused to take them beyond Dewford because of certain racial and occupational hazards that could lead to seriously frank miscalculatable contraceptions.
As the large jellyfish Pokemon swam into the sunset (ouch) Charizard turned to Medicham and brought up a rather simple topic.

Charizard: what the hey was he talking about??

Medicham: are your ears clogged with wax? The meaning of his words where clearly understandable!

Charizard: so what did he mean then, hot shot?

Medicham: um…(looks worried) well…What he meant was not important, the very fact that a Pokemon such as he rarely gets out commonly lacks in social skills!

Charizard: you’re starting to make as much sense as that Tentercruel!

Contrast: you’re spouting cr*p.

Medicham: (looks hurt) well it’s quality cr*p. And sometimes cr*p need not make any sense to still be good cr*p…

Jigglypuff: I love a good cr*p about something, but now’s not the time to cr*p on. We have to find some way to travel across the ocean to Pacifidlog…

Charizard: want me to go bully some marine dweller into taking us?

Contrast: That won’t work, you idiot. They’d cream you with a splash of water. Seriously, I think you should just shut up. We don’t want to listen to your cr*p.

Suddenly, Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo appeared in a little bubble at the top of the screen and started to sing a song about sweetcorn.

Jigglypuff: did you hear something?

Medicham: hah! It’s clear that Charizard’s cr*p is clearly inferior to my own! When I talk cr*p, I REALLY talk cr*p!

Contrast: (vaguely bemused) Um…Anyway, why don’t you keep yourself occupied, Charizard. I have a little toy you may like to play with!

Saying this, Contrast pulled aside his arms into a flexing position. Everyone could now see a Macho brace attached to his body.
Straining, Contrast leveled his finger at Charizard and the Macho brace flew off his body and attached himself to Charizard, scrunching him up into a little ball.

Contrast: be good, and I’ll turn it off. Now back to talking business. I suppose you have a plan, Jigglypuff?

Jigglypuff: nah…not a clue.

There was a giggling sound from behind a rock. Everyone froze and stared in that direction. Except Charizard. He was too busy trying to keep himself from suffocating under the pull of the Macho brace.

Jigglypuff: w..who ever’s there, come out and show yourself!

Suddenly, four Makuhita jumped out from behind a stone.

Makuhita #1: Bee beep be-bee-bee-beep…DAH!

Makuhita #2: we’re the Makuhita squad! We live in Dewford and eat and plod! We like to challenge visitors to our home who badly need something, but we won’t give it to them until they beat all four of our champion fighters! The blighters! We are the fire lighters!

Makuhita #3 and #4: YEAH! ALRIGHT! WE EAT, PLOD AND FIGHT! ALRIGHT!

Makuhita #1: so wonky strangers! Do you need transport? We can give it to you…(points to a Pelliper tied up to a tree.)

Pelliper: help, I’m tied to a tree…

Makuhita #1: but before we let him go, you have to beat all four of the Hariyama bossers! Oh yeah! If not, we’ll sacrifice you to something, I don’t know…

Medicham: !!! The Makuhita squad?? You lot are ruthless renegades! My daddy used to tell me stories of you worthless lot!

Makuhita #2: oooh, we’re famous!

Contrast: you fools. We have no time for games. Now go and play while we get our work done, and if you don’t co-operate, then you’ll find yourselves in the drink!

Makuhita #1: heeheehee! The green one thinks it is all a joke! Fine, come forth, our students, and show them that this is all for real!

BLANM! From the sand exploded four very fat-looking Hariyama. Stamping and grunting and throwing salt all over the place.

Charizard: Ha, what lardoes. All we have to do is beat these butterballs and we can free that Pelliper and have him ferry us across the sea? No problem! Let’s whup some tubby loaf!

Medicham: don’t underestimate your opponent, Charizard…they look very strong…and just how did you get out of the Macho brace?

Contrast: I tricked it back off him. He was making it get all dirty.

Charizard: are you saying I smell?

Medicham: like a burned toast who’s never had a bath!

Jigglypuff: uh!

Hariyama #1: SO WHICH ONE OF YOU ONIONS WILL CHALLENGE ME AND MY MANAGER FIRST!? WE EAT CAKE!

Makuhita #1: erm…what he meant, was which one of you onions will challenge him first, with his divine strength and my sideline guidance, we shall beat you!

Charizard: you mean: “With his lard and your fat”

Makuhita #1: !!!**!! (anime blood vessel)

Medicham: I will go first, seeing as I am clearly superior to most of you along the lines of battle experience.

Charizard: urh! I’ve never seen you win a proper battle in your life!

Medicham: !!*!*! (anime blood vessel)

Jigglypuff: right, Medicham…beat the stuffing out of that flabbo!

**#$*@#$%@#*$^#$

Meanwhile….

Ridley: so you are the only real Scooby-doo monster?

Fish man: YES, I’M REAL! REAL AS CAN BE, and if it weren’t for those meddling kids…

Ridley: I see, I see…so why do you have a fly?

Fish man: OH…um…how’d that get there?

Ridley: and you also have a watch, a tag on your butt saying “made in Hong Kong” and I can clearly see that your eyes are made of glass…

Fish man: well if it weren’t for those meddling kids…Plus, I’m really the milk man, but don’t tell the police that…

Ridley: oh, for goodness’ sake! Get him out of my sight, Curly!

Curly: …...!…..

Ridley: you are a TOOL, Curly! A useless tool with no use! Now both of you get out of my sight or things will get unpleasant…

Fish man: but I’m…

Ridley: actually, I do have a use for you, Fish man. See this blob?

Fish man: yeah…

Ridley: it’s a super Phazon enhanced X-parasite. I’m going to let it infect you.

Fish man: oh? (gets infected)

Ridley: goooood…now to sit back and enjoy the fireworks!

#####$%$%%

Ness poked the camp fire with a stick. It growled and bled all over the place.

Mario: man, Ridley really doesn’t a know anything about a horror!

Ness: dam…there go your marshmallows, Fox.

Fox: mmmmmmMMMMMM!!! (kicks a root,)

CLLANGCLANGLELEANFDCLANGALANGCLANG!!!

Two zombies with guns fell out of the tree and shot themselves.

Fox: …um.

Pokey: you know…now that it’s night time, I am starting to feel a bit scared…

Specll: yeah…I mean…there’s a hanged person twitching around over your head, Jeff…

Jeff: wah!

Hanged dude: uuuurh….

Ness: oh, that’s just an insanity effect. Come on! I’ve got some piggy jelly in my bag!

Paula: yaaaay! Piggy jelly!

Luigi: It sounds gross!

Ness: yeah, but would anything that restores 300 Hp be gross?

G&W: er…It’s moving, Ness…

Fox: uuugh! That’s disgusting!

Ness threw down the churning jelly and backed off. Everyone stared in revulsion as it transformed into a giant tumor with hair and teeth sticking out in random angles of its squishy body, also fully equipped with a rudimentary nervous system and dressed in a suit and tie.

Tumour: h-hellO! i’M EdwAArd HEmorrhOid, and I’m RunnIng To bE AmerIca’s NeXt PrEsIdenT! VotE For MeeE!

Everyone: EEEEEWWWW!!

Toad: let’s get out of here!

Peach: I know someone who had to get one of those removed…she gave him up for adoption!

Mario: a-thank you Peach, We really needed to a know that!

Dr. Mario: HAVE NO FEAR! I will surgically dispose of it myself!

With these words, Dr. Mario picked Edward Hemorrhoid up and flushed him down a kitchen sink that had conveniently appeared next to him.

Poo: wow! How brave of you!

Yoshi: my poor stomach…I feel all queasy…W-what if I just start vomiting and I can’t stop? And then I’ll run out of food and I’ll just be doubled over, dry-retching out blobs of sticky red…

Fox: please Yoshi…You’re making me sick.

Yoshi didn’t respond. He was too busy lying on the ground, writhing around and groaning in pain.

Peach: Yoshi! That’s enough!

Yoshi: aaH!….I…I can’t…my….grOuULLOOUP!!! (spews)

Everyone: eeeew!

Yoshi: oooh…I feel so weak…(groan)…Luigi!…(gasp)….I’m dying! I want to be cremated along with all my possesions! I…(cough)…please…take my noodle sculptures…(retch) and…and…(faints dramatically)

Luigi: you cheap pomfh! Get up now!

Luigi kicked Yoshi savagely in the side. The dinosaur screamed and got to his feet, clutching his rib cage.

Yoshi: Y-YOU BROKE MY RIBS! AAAAAAAHHHH!!! AAAAHH! IT BUUURNS!!

Fox: holy cow, I think you really did break his ribs! I heard the crack!

Luigi: um…are you hurt Yoshi?

Yoshi: WHAT DO YOU THINK, YOU BLUDDY ONION!? YOU JUST SMASHED ONE OF MY RIBS IN HALF! I CAN FEEL IT STICKING INTO MY LUNG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARRHHHHHGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Luigi: couldn’t move fast enough to avoid the kick that Yoshi aimed at the side of his head. It connected perfectly, knocking Luigi completely unconscious.

Yoshi fell to his knees, breathing heavily. Mario and G&W ran over to check on him while Ness and Poo did the same for luigi.

Yoshi: …Mario…(puff)….I think…I think that this time…(gasp)…I really AM going to die! I can’t breathe properly…(gasp)

Mario: Yoshi…why did you a fake it so many a times?

Yoshi: you…(gasp)…wouldn’t underst (cough, splutter) …It’s a Yoshi thing…

Ness: don’t worry, Yoshi. I can heal you! Lifeup c.

In a matter of seconds, Yoshi was revived.

Yoshi:…thank you Ness…I’m really sorry I always fake it, I’ll try not to do it again…

Luigi: YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO KICK ME, YOSHI!!

Yoshi: well what did you expect me to do? If I was going to go, at least I’d want to take someone with me.

There was a gross bubbling noise and Yoshi’s puke transformed into Edward Hemorrhoid!

Edward: DiD yoU ReeAly Think yOu cOulD bEEAT Me So EasIlLY??!!? WeLL ThiNk AgaIn! ‘Cos I’m GoIng to BeCome PrEsiDent Of the USA and No OnE wIll StOp Me!!

Mario: MmmMm! TumOuR! (eats him)

Everyone: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Yoshi: daaww! This is IT! Now I’m REALLY going to vomit myself to death!

Fox: I’ve eaten some pretty odd things in my life, but that is just FEST!!!

Mario: but it tastes like chicken!

Rawk berry: AAUuI!

Sound effects: I couldn’t have put it better myself…

There was an almighty crash and a giant monster made entirely of fabric and milk cartons knocked down a tree. Ness stared in disbelief at the giant milk carton-fish-human-dinosaur-crane thing.

Fi-X: Hahahahahahaaaa! I am a mutant X-Fish man! And I have been Phazonically transformed into the BIG FISH-FLAVOURED MILKMAN-O-MATIC!! AND I WILL MAKE YOU LACTOSE INTOLERENT AND ALLERGIC TO FISH! I’LL ALSO KILL YOU!!

Ness: whoa…

------- ---------- ----------
Will Ness’s squad be able to take on BFFMOM? How will Jigglypuff and her squad be able to take on the Makuhita gang?
Find out soon (or not) next update!

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
Fi-X: Hahahahahahaaaa! I am a mutant X-Fish man! And I have been Phazonically transformed into the BIG FISH-FLAVOURED MILKMAN-O-MATIC!! AND I WILL MAKE YOU LACTOSE INTOLERENT AND ALLERGIC TO FISH! I’LL ALSO KILL YOU!!
^ Pure quality entertainment there.:chuckle:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Ahahahaha:rotfl: that was really funny. where did you get the Idea of BIG FISH-FLAVOURED MILKMAN-O-MATIC and why didn't I ever see the milk man in a fish suit b4. did u just copy the Idea of phazon from me???

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
The Milkman-o-matic is my creation, I got the Idea from a cartoon on TV where they had the common cold transform into the "Blowbot"
The show sucked badly, but I thought that was funny, so, using what I had to work with (a Scooby-Doo monster and a Phazon-induced X-parasite) I created a monster! (so to speak)
And as for Sir Edward Hemorrhoid...
I got the Idea for him from a documentary about giant womb tumors and they had teeth and EUURgGh!

Oh, thanks for reminding me about Phazon.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
i see that now your carrying the funnyness over to the pokemon side of the story. great! *laughs so hard he coughs up EdwAArd HEmorrhOid*

o crap, what have i done!?!!?

Medicham: hah! It’s clear that PFM'S cr*p is clearly inferior to my own! When I talk cr*p, I REALLY talk cr*p!

Dand it. o well. *leaves edward and Medicham alone to argue about who becomes president*

neway, cya later!

EdwAArd HEmorrhOid: VoTE fOr MeEe!

o shut up *walks away*

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 10

The battle with Spiteshade’s army hadn’t gone well. Breela and her forces where forced to retreat to a place where they could repair their wounds.

Breela: we where absolutely massacred, Pikachu…more than half our army lost to those ghosts.

Pikachu: don’t be pessimistic, Madame, we easily cut their numbers short…the next confrontation with Spiteshade will definitely be better, I’m sure.

Breela: are you sure? They still outnumber us, and we only seemed to be wiping out Banetts and Sableye…do you have any idea how hard it is to take down a Dusclops? What’s more, I can’t even hurt them! The only attack I have that effects those ghosts is sludge bomb, and that’s not very good against them at all.

Blaze: Pikachu is right, Breela, We have an advantage against them in the fact that we have more type coverage.

Rod: but we’re not winning, are we?

Breela: the truth is, we’re a motley bunch. Spiteshade’s army is incredibly well organized. They never hit each other with friendly fire, they take a projectile approach if they seem to be losing…they have strategy, whereas we have none.

Pikachu: so we need a strategy, don’t we?

Flynn: Wise words, yellow one. Thou has indeed hit the hammer with a nail…

Blaze: hmph. Well what weaknesses do those ghosts have?

Pikachu: ummm…let’s see…Banettes are weak in defense…and Dusclops are weak in attack, but have nightshade…and Sableye are also weak in defense…
And they all attack with shadow ball…

Breela: yes! If we could equip all our Normal-type fighters with attacks that effect ghosts, We’ll have the edge!

Pikachu: you mean the double-edge…

Blaze: ?

Pikachu: foresight! Get all the Pokemon with Foresight to identify the army! Then all normal attacks will work, and our Normal-types will be able to cream them!

Breela: that just might work…however, How are we going to identify the whole of Spiteshade’s army?

Pikachu: from the air!

@#$%#$%@#$%@#$%@#$

Back in the Mushroom Kingdome…

Mario: mamma mia!

Bowser: It’s giantastic!

Fi-X: Hahahahahahaahaah! Now prepare to get splattered!

Fish man struck out with one of his eight spidery legs. The milk bottle on the end trashing a tree in half. Ness dodged the second assault.

Ness: Psi Fire c!

The attack bounced off Fish man’s scaly hide. He laughed and shot a scale at Ness, who dodged again.

Fi-X: You can’t use Psi on me! I’m invulnerable to magic! Hahahahahaahaa! Now…Got Milk attack!

Fish man hoisted the milk bottles onto his massive shoulders and turned them until an opening showed where his arm joined to the lip of the bottle. From this opening, milk gushed forth in great torrents.

Everyone: (getting covered in milk) AAAAAAAH!

Fish man re-connected the milk bottles back to his arms.

Fi-X: mwahahahaha! How do you like that? You can’t hurt me, ‘cos I’m reeaaaly special!

Specll: I’m the only special one here, so put up your dukes, freak!

Specll stepped froward and got into a fighting pose. Fish man laughed and lunged at him.

Specll: Limelight of Looove!!

BLASH! A bright pink flash exploded right in front of fish man. He reeled back and fell on the ground, held down by hundreds of tiny pink balls of heart-shaped light.

Specll: come on, Fox, let’s do this!

Fox: right on, bro!

Specll and Fox: DOUBLE VULPINE BUMPER SHOCK!!!

Fox leaped on Fish man’s chest and used a reflector attack as Specll ran right past both of them.
Fish man bounced across the ground towards Specll who was now ready. The pink fox used a reflector of his own, a kind of pink shield that juggled fish man for a bit before reflecting him back at Fox. Fox immediately used his reflector again, trapping fish man in an inescapable combo of shocks.

Fi-X: I don’t (ow) Like (ow) Being used to (ow) Play (ow) Ping-pong!!

Pokey: you don’t honestly think that they’ll keep doing that until you’re defeated, do you? No way, that’ll take much too long, let me help you guys!

Pokey used Mr. Game and Watch to spring into the air above Fish man who was still being comboed.

Pokey: BEANS AND TACO NINJA STUNT!

Doing somewhat of a double-team, Pokey split into two Pokeys, one landing on each side of the helpless Fish man. Both of them mooned Fish man and farted at him, trapping him in a tears-inducing sandwich of gas.

Pokey: (regrouping himself) how do you like that?

Fi-X: aaaargh! It smells! And it hurts!

Fish man’s tears mixed with the electricity and shocked him even harder, in fact, so hard that he shot up instead of sideways, ending the combo.

Fi-X: grrr! You will not beat me! I’ll teach you not to mess with the BIG FISH-FLAVOURED MILK MAN-O-MATIC! Now for my ultimate move…CATFISH ‘N’ CHIPS ON A BUN!

Four enormously long catfish whiskers made of felt grew from Fish man’s mask.
Quick as a flash, they wrapped themselves around Fox, Specll, Jeff and Pokey.

Jeff: aaah!

Fi-X: and you will not be able to fart your way out of this one, fatso!

Pokey: I’m not fat, I’ve just got some extra skin, that’s all…

There was a sizzling noise and Fish man turned to see one of his whiskers being burned to a crisp by Specll’s pink shield.

Fi-X: aagh! You naughty foo! I’ll throw you high away, eh, burrie!

With a flick of the whisker, Fish man hurled Specll high above the trees.

Specll: no matter what you do to me, my rejecter shield will save me! Vulpine Fiery Arrow Strike!

Specll’s pink shield activated and flew off his body, transforming into a bright pink light in the shape of an eagle. Grabbing onto the bird’s feet, Specll soared high into the air above Fish man’s head.

Specll: oh, you are so toast…

With a sharp twist, Specll swung his feet behind him so they rested under the Eagle’s tail. Now he looked like someone preparing to dive off a beard, except he was hanging off the eagle with two hands and his feet curled under him, ready to kick off.

Specll: here it comes! VULPINE FIERY ARROW STRIKE!!!

Voooosh! As Specll kicked off the eagle, it exploded, proppeling him with incredible speed right through Fish man’s right arm, his sharp, pointy snout slicing the monster’s limb clean off.

Fi-X: OWIE! My valuable arm! You disgusting creature, I’ll milk you in the worst way!

Specll’s rejecter shield activated and saved him from hurting himself from the fall. Mr. Game and Watch leaped up to Fish man’s head and took out his turtle.

G&W: you think losing an arm is bad…

Mr. Game and Watch swung his turtle and sawed Fish man’s fabric head clean off his shoulders.

Fi-X: Nooooo! (Transforms into a blob)

Peach ran up and absorbed the X-parasite.

Ness: he didn’t pose that much of a challenge…

Fox: nah! We sorted him out good, Right, Spec?

Specll smiled and high-fived Fox. Ness watched as Fox turned around to talk to Mr. Game and Watch. Fox and Specll made an incredible team, that was for sure, but Ness could sense that Specll wasn’t all that thrilled with their victory…in fact…for a split second, Ness thought he saw Specll scowl at Fox’s back…

Ness: nah, I’m just imagining things.

Paula: great! Now we just have to defeat Ridley over at that big castle…(points to a castle)

Ness: yeah! Let’s go kick his butt!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Nice update:D. I like the name BIG FISH-FLAVOURED MILK MAN-O-MATIC:chuckle:. update as soon as you can.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER FIVE: PART 11

Ridley stared with disbelief out of the highest turret of Bowser’s castle at the heroes victory. He gave a frustrated grunt and stormed away down the corridor.

Ridley: I hate that! Us villains never get it good, and they always win! It’s so unfair!

Curly: ….!….

Ridley: grrr…you’re starting to get on by nerves, you know that?

A long strand of drool fell from Curly’s mouth and slopped along the floor.

Ridley: I have a good mind to get a garden hose and strip the flesh from your bones, but I’m so kind I’d never do a thing like that…

As Ridley passed a prison cell, a few angry voices floated out to greet him.

Birdo: let us out, you creepie!

Wario: I’ll hang you!

Bowser Jr.: Just you wait! My dad’s gonna pound you!

Ridley: clam it! Your dad’s gonna get his hide tanned if he tries to mess with me! Got it?

Bowser Jr.: I hate you!

Ridley: I hate you!

Bowser Jr.: stop copying me!

Ridley: stop copying me!

Bowser Jr.: that’s really immature!

Ridley: that’s really immature!

Curly: …..bla!…..

Ridley: …what did you say?

Ridley: I thought so…

Rawk berry: (really loud) DAAIIUUEU!!!

Ridley: SH*T! What was THAT??!?

Meanwhile, Ness was preparing to burn a hole in the castle gates.

Ness: O.K. stand back, eveyone…

Bowser: NO! (leaps in front of Ness) Do you know how much those gates cost? I just had them renovated!

Ness: well too bad.

Dr. Mario: I am a rich, I can buy you some new ones…

Bowser: never! I’ll never let a Mario shout me some money!

Ness: that’s fine by me. (burns a hole in the gate)

Bowser: NOO! YOU EVIL, EVIL, BOY!

Peach: can’t you just get your koopas to re-build it?

Bowser: …shut up! I hate it when I’m wrong!

Luigi: er-hoi!

Jeff: what did that achieve?

Luigi: I just like going “er-hoi!” It sounds like I’m a clown, and clowns are funny!

Jeff: your sense of illogic deludes me!

G&W: are you guys coming?

Fox: yeah, hurry up, you’re the only two who havn’t stepped inside the gates yet!

Luigi: what about them? (points to Specll and Pokey who are absorbed in a rather dodgy-looking conversation.)

Specll: yeah? What about us?

Pokey: um…they burned a hole in the gate, we’re supposed to go through.

Specll: oh…yeah…(whispers to Pokey) and don’t you forget what I just said, O.K?

Ness: are you coming?

Specll: Pokey’s sick.

Paula: I know, he always has been (comical laugh)

Specll: no…I mean that the smell of rotting flesh makes him ill and it’s probably best to leave him here.

Pokey: (pretending to be sick) yeah…groop…I’m sick!

Ness: how do we know you aren’t just faking to bludge the fight?

Suddenly, Pokey really was sick, he spewed all over the place and fell over.

Specll: ?…(under his breath) that’s not supposed to happen…

Fox: that’s gross, If Pokey’s that sick, then he’d better stay here. Someone ought to stay and watch him…

Specll: I WILL!

Fox: (taken back by Specll’s enthusiasm) um…alright, but don’t do anything stupid, O.K?

As everyone except Specll and Pokey entered the castle Specll turned to look at Pokey and smiled slyly.

Specll: excellent fake vomiting, Pokey, they didn’t suspect a thing!

Pokey: I…I wasn’t fake vommiting!

Specll: …then how did you…

Suddenly, all the spew began to bubble and froth in a disgusting manner and it slid together and turned into Edward Hemorrhoid.

Edward: HaIiI!

Specll: YOU? B…but Mario ate you!

Edward: JuSt A MiNor SeT BacK…I’m GoIng to Be PrESidEnt of SOMETHING, Even IF iT’s thE laSt thIng I Do!!

Pokey: yuk! Protect me, Specll…remember, we’re in this together!

Specll: hmmmmmm….

Edward: (wriggling his teeth) YaAh!

Specll: hey tumor…how would you like it if you were president of a whole planet?

Edward: Oh, ThaT wOuld Be DreAmy!!

Specll: good, because I can grant you that wish. All you have to do is join up with us, and I guarantee you’ll be satisfied!

@$#%@#$%#$

Inside the castle, Ness fell behind so he could talk with Fox.

Ness: (whispering) hey Fox, are you sure we can trust Specll?

Fox: of course! He’s my half brother, I grew up with him, why shouldn’t we trust him?

Ness: because he seems a bit…dodgy…to me. I’ve been watching him closely, and he does some interesting things behind your back.

Fox: …

Ness: like…Specll and Pokey have bummed out on every big fight we’ve had. Like Majora’s mask.

Fox: he beat Big Fish-flavoured Milk man-o-Matic…

Ness: yeah, but the way he did it seemed somewhat overdone…like he was trying to prove something.

Fox: you know…the more I think about it, the more I realize that there are things even I don’t know about Specll…like…he always had his hands covered. Dad couldn’t look after me and Specll, so when Specll turned six, he sent him to go live with my uncle. I rarely got to see him at all, but when I did…he was always wearing those red gloves of his…even when we played inside.
Plus, Specll always wanted to do something different to what I was doing. If I bought a model ship, he’d buy the same one, only a different colour…and if we had noodles for dinner, he wanted pasta.

Mario: PASTA!!?? (eats a silent zombie that was about to attack him)

Ness: whoa? This place is crawling with dead people!

Ridley: Muaahaahaahaahaahaahaaa! You lot fell right into my trap! Now me and my mutant zombie army will slay you all!

Peach: that was a bit sudden!

Ridley: I know, but there aren’t that many choices when you’re stuck on a low budget, traps are expensive, you know…

Curly: …!…

__________--------_______

How will Ness and friends defeat ghost Ridley?
Is Specll really trustworthy? Find out soon, on SSBM: Academy of Smash!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Great update:chuckle:. I think Specll wants to be better than Fox. I bet Edward Hemorrhoid is gonna scare all the zombies and ghost Ridley:chuckle:.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
(smiles at MEWTWOMASTER2002's post and imagines Edward wiggling his teeth at Ridley)

And what would that achieve? You're way off the mark. I have a big surprise in store for you all.
Anyway, Eddie was just going to be a throw-away character (so to speak), but I've started to like him, sooooo I had to get him a proper role.

Update I will soon, and I may have to drop the Pokemon bit for a little while, I want to get Ness's journey properly underway.

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
It's better to have a ghastly Ridley then to have no Ridley. Besides that, it's quite funny.

Ridley: I know, but there aren’t that many choices when you’re stuck on a low budget, traps are expensive, you know…
^especially that. :rotfl:

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 12

Ridley stared down his foes through the haze of hungry zombies. Ness stared him right back in the face, ignoring the fact that he was being slobbered all over.

Ridley: a one on one battle between you and me, Ness! I’ve waited for this…to avenge master Giygas for a long time!

Ness: just you try.

Fox: oi! Ness! If you’re losing, do you want us to interfere?

Ridley: dirty tactics won’t get you anywhere. Ness needs all of you to fend off my zombies.

Fox: oh…so we fight the zombies…and Ness fights you!

Ridley: Exactly!

Ridley grabbed the black cape he was wearing and tossed it behind him. Unfortunately, it landed on his head, covering his face.

Ridley: STUPID CAPE! (Trips and falls over)

Ness: -_-‘

Ridley: (blushing) well…anyway, I’m gonna whup yoa bum, kiddo!

The zombies leaped into action. Dragging themselves slowly towards Ness’s friends.

Fox: let’s kick some dead guys!

Peach: that is just in bad taste!

Fox: I didn’t mean it that way!

Ness eyed Ridley as the melee roared around them.

Ness: p….s…..i Sport b!

The purple psywaves snaked towards Ridley and passed right through his body.

Ridley: hohohohoho! I’m a ghost, you stupid idiot. You can’t hurt me with attacks from your dimension, because I’m not IN your dimension!

Ness: @_@

Ridley: (pulling a S.T.A.R.S. shotgun from out of nowhere) I, on the other hand, can attack you whenever I want!

Ness: Argh!

Ridley aimed the gun and pulled the trigger. The nozzle exploded with a deafening bang, spraying bullets in Ness’s direction.
Ness just managed to dodge them in time.

Ridley: this baby can shoot five shots, and it’s fully loaded!

Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam! Ness dodged all five shots.

Ridley looked disgustedly at the clicking weapon and threw it away.

Ridley: fine! Let’s see you dodge this! (Pulls out machine gun)

Ness: EEK!

BLALBLABLBLALBALBLABLALBABLLBALBALBBLAM! Ridley released a spray of bullets at Ness. The boy stepped agilely backwards and jumped over it, landing behind Fox who was currently engaged in fighting a zombie.
Fox turned around to see Ridley pointing the gun at him and instinctively put up his reflector, showering Ridley with his own bullets.

Ridley: OW! I think you killed my arm! Oh, wait…it’s fine, just a little holy, HAH! Get it? Holy? Aaaah that was lame, I know…

Ridley put away the machine gun and pulled a zombie out of nowhere. Throwing the corpse right into Fox, he pulled out a steel pipe and another zombie and advanced towards the struggling fighter.

Ridley: I’m going to put this doggie down first, so no more reflector for you!

Ness: NO!

Ness tried to tackle Ridley but passed right through his body, knocking Fox to the ground. As Ness tried to get up, the zombie Fox had been wrestling with decided to belly flop them both. Now Fox was trapped beneath Ness, who was trapped beneath a zombie.

Ridley: Hahahahah! Good job, evil minion! Everybody pile on!

No zombies joined the bundle.

Ridley: where are all my evil minions??

Peach: we beat them all!

Luigi: Mario ate a them all. Those who hadn’t been a pummeled to death first…

Ridley: darn! Curse your stupidly large appetite, Mario! Looks like I’m just going to have to summon some totally festy minions you just CAN’T eat, no matter what!

Straining with all his might, Ridley summoned up some hundred-year old zombies who smelt so bad, you’d hang up some dog turds to get rid of the stench.

Mario: yuk! I may eat dead tissue when the need arises, but I’ll only a go so a far!

Ridley: great. Let’s see you eat those!

While Ridley was distracted, Fox took out his gun and started firing at the mutant ghost. The lasers passed right through. Ridley turned around and leered at him.

Ridley: you see…normally I would be highly allergic to lasers…but not now! There’s no way you can hurt me! Any of you!

Ness: OH YEAH?

Ridley: OH YEAH!

Ridley raised his hands and fired a round of X-parasites at Ness. Ness grabbed Mario’s Metroid tag and blocked the lot of them. Fox quickly made a getaway.

Ridley: you ‘orrible little animal! I’d turn you into a wrap if I could catch you!

Ness: but you can’t, can you? (Attacks Ridley with PSI fire a)

Ridley: fool! You can’t hurt me with any of your attacks! You can’t harm me with attacks from you own dimensions, or any of the dimensions in the Nintendo universe! There’s no way you can win!

Clang! The steel pipe thwacked down hard on Ness’s head. The hero stepped back, dazed by the blow.

Peach: go Ness!

Luigi: Ness, Ness, Ness!

Paula: Kick his posterior!

G&W: beep!

Ridley: eh? Why aren’t you lot fighting my festy zombies?

Bowser: those things where so old they disintegrated as soon as you let them loose.

Ridley: (swears)…I hate that! Shut up, all of you. How come no one’s cheering for me?

Ridley: (flattered) Oh, thank you Curly, you shouldn’t have…

Ridley turned and glared angrily at Ness. He raised his bony hand in the air.

Ridley: your friends annoy me, so I’m going to seal them out of my brain. FORCE FIELD!

Ness watched as Ridley surrounded both of them in a giant dome of energy. As the walls of the dome materialized, Ness’s friend’s voices disappeared.

Ridley: so here you are, Ness…all by yourself with no support, against an enemy you can’t beat. How do you feel?

Ness: fine. Because I know you must have a weakness…

Ridley: well I don’t, so there.

Ness dodged a zombie Ridley threw at him and thought as hard as he could.
Ridley couldn’t be beaten by PSI, and he couldn’t be beaten physically. He could only be damaged with attacks that none of the Nintendo heroes could use.
With a sudden brainwave, Ness decided to try the only thing he could think of that could work…

Ness: PSI Ripoff!

Pow! Ness pulled a staff out of nowhere and threw down an ancient-looking card.

Ness: Fiery card…release!

Ding! A flaming spirit shot from the card and engulfed Ridley in it’s burning embrace. He screamed and ran into one of his zombies, setting it on fire.

Ridley: (recovering) Gaaah! How did you do that!? It’s impossible for you to hurt me!

Ness: well I hurt you, didn’t I? PSI Ripoff!!

Pulling a string of dynamite out of nowhere, Ness stuffed Ridley’s ears, mouth and nostrils full with explosives. He then said: “eeeeh…what’s up, doc?” And blew Ridley’s head clean off.

Ridley stumbled around for a few seconds before re-growing back his head. Ness could see he was taking damage fast.

Ness leaped into the air and made an assortment of odd movements with his hands. A load of Tetris blocks fell on Ridley’s head, lined up in a row, and shocked him before disappearing.

Ridley: Aaaargh! Fine! Taaaaaaaake this!

Ridley hurled a white box at Ness, then another, then another. In fact, he littered the ground with white boxes.

Ness: hey, those look like first-aid kits!

Ridley: they are! Why don’t you go see for yourself?

Suddenly, Toad lifted up the base of the force field and ran inside.

Toad: yay! First-aid kits! I collect those…

Toad picked up one of the first-aid kits and bled to death instantly.

Ness: nooooo! Toad!……….how can he bleed to death? He’s a mushroom!

Toad: actually, I’m fine.

Ness: thank goodness…

Ridley: you should be history, how did you survive?

Toad: well…I think that was tomato sauce…

Ridley: more importantly, how did you get in here??

Toad: oh, that’s easy, I just lifted up the bottom of your glass dome, it’s not held down, you know…

Ness: (tapping the field) hey…it IS glass!

Ridley: (slaps his forehead with embarrassment)

Ness ducked Ridley’s pipe, making sure not to step on a first-aid kit, and executed another PSI Ripoff.

Ness suddenly realized that he only had enough PP to use one more PSI Ripoff. A moment of panic gripped him as he hoped the attack he used was worth it.

Ness raised his hands in the air and screamed: “Dee dee, get out of my laboratory!”

A moment passed in complete silence as Ness and Ridley digested what just happened. Ridley suddenly began laughing, and laughing and laughing. Ness stared at the ground.
He was out of PP. And it was all over.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Great update:D. I bet Deedee will somehow appear and break stuff which will fall on Ridley and kill him:D.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 5: PART 13
(Extra long update ahoooyy!!)

Ness stared in despair at Ridley as he laughed. He couldn’t believe that their journey was about to end because he ran out of PP, and that the universe was going to be destroyed by Giygas’s cult following.

Ridley: got any last words before I smoosh you like a rotten taco?

Ness: …

Paula: NESS! DON’T GIVE IN, HERE! TAKE THIS!

Ness turned to see Paula lifting up the bottom of the glass dome, holding out a brown object. His eyes widened as he recognized the object as a magic truffle!

Paula: I saved it from our last adventure. It may be a little bit stale, but I’m sure you can eat it with a packet of delisauce.

Ness: (taking it) Thank you Paula…You’re a life saver!

Ness sprinkled the sauce over the truffle and ate it. He felt a wonderful sensation as all his PP was restored.

Ridley: darn your friends…why can’t my friends help me? Do something, Curly!

Curly stood there and salivated.

Ridley: umph!

Rawk berry: FNEHH!*

Ridley: there’s that odd noise again…

Ness: that’s right, Ridley…the support of my friends is all I need to beat you…now prepare to meet your well-deserved demise! PSIIIIII RRIPOFF!!

Ness ran up to Ridley and busted a bunch of super-karate moves on him, then he said “enter the dragon’s rear” with horribly bad dubbing.

Ridley: (wiping his beak) you’re just awefull…I thought I was invincible until you came and spoiled my party!

Ness: no one’s invincible, Ridley!! PSI RIPOFF!

Ness pulled a telephone out of nowhere and hissed into the receiver.

Ness: you have six minutes to liiiive…

Ridley: Is there a single dimension you haven’t been to??

Ness suddenly flung a video tape at Ridley. It caught him of guard and he crashed to the floor.

Ness blinked cutely and said “Laura’s gone to school…I’m going to meet the ham-hams!”

Ridley stared at Ness and snickered.

Ridley: another fluke! Looks like you only have one PSI Ripoff left! And there’s no way you can defeat me with it!

Ness gulped. His entire life depended on this PSI attack. He closed his eyes and whispered hopefully.

Ness: PSI Ripoff…

A startling change suddenly came over Ness. He opened his eyes and smiled at Ridley. There seemed to be something different about him. He was taller and more mature-looking.

Ness: Ridley! A bully and a coward like you has no inner powers worth mentioning. I, on the other hand, have each of my friends on my side and I’ll win this for them! MIND CRUSH!

BlAM!! Ridley’s eyes stared blankly at Ness. For a full six seconds there was absolute silence.
Then Ridley collapsed lifelessly to the floor.

Everyone: YAAAAY!! WE DID IT! WAHOO!! GO NESS!! (much cheering)

Ness turned and waved to his cheering friends. He had won.

Ness: I did it! I can’t believe my luck! I’m getting out of here. Ness reached down to lift up the dome when he noticed that Paula’s legs weren’t jumping around any more, and the cheering had stopped.
Quick as a flash, Ness turned around to feel a steel pipe slam between his eyes.
Staggering backwards from the blow, Ness looked up to see a very beat-up looking Ridley towering over him with the pipe.

Ridley: well well…looks like I endured your last move, Ness! Now there really is no way you can beat me.

Ness hated to admit it, but he knew Ridley was right. He glanced desperately at Paula. She shrugged and shook her head.
Looking back at Ridley, Ness felt very, very scared. But if he was going to die, he at least wanted to go respectfully.

Ness: look, Ridley. It’s obvious You’ve won. But do you think you could put that pipe away and finish me with something a little less barbaric?

Ridley: hmmm…I think I’ll pass, thank you! Now prepare to have your brains…

Ness felt a jolt coming from his backpack. He reached in and felt a smooth, thin object.
Very carefully, Ness drew the Chandler’s wishbone from his pack.
It seemed a little silly, but Ness snapped the wishbone, wishing hopelessly for all his PP to be restored for a final time.

Instantly, his mind seemed to undergo a journey to a misty land. He was floating in fog with mountains towering in the distance and a beautiful grassy plain stretching for miles and miles beneath him.
A person stepped beside him. He turned to meet her featureless gaze.

Kirivia: oh savior of our race…we meet again.

Ness: Kirivia…

Kirivia: yes, it is indeed I. The magical instrument I have given you has bound our souls into one. You are here in the peaceful valley of Chandler’s way.

Ness: I don’t know what’s going on, but please tell me, who is Chandler?

Kirivia: Chandler is a mighty spirit who flows through every heart in the Mutansprite race. His penchant for good exceeds even the most saintly minds…

Ness stared across the valley. It seemed to be alive beneath his feet.

Kirivia: Ness…you have showed compassion to a species other than your own on more than one occasion. Going out of your way to help alien people without a selfish thought in your mind. You see all walks of life as your friends and not your enemies, impervious of what others say…and it is this that has brought you so far.

Ness: ….

Kirivia: Your mercy for our Princess, Rizzasca, and the way you treated us as equals stuck firm in my heart, and it is there where I created a place of refuge for you in your time of need.
I bonded our spirits with the Chandler’s wishbone, and now, In your time of need I have recalled you to my heart and am ready to repay you for the deliverance of my kind from slavery. My respect for you will be transformed into the Psychic Points you so desire, and our pact of friendship will be forever sealed…

There was a bright flash of light and Ness found himself lying on a grimy stone floor, in a stinking castle with Ridley towering over him, finishing his threat sentence.

Ridley: …all over the floor in a gory mess! Hahahahahaaaa!

Ness realized that his PP had been fully restored. He rolled aside to dodge the pipe and stood up against the wall.

Ridley: stop running, you little grasshopper so I can squash you!

Remembering Kirivia’s words, Ness knew he couldn’t risk abusing PSI Ripoff.
He couldn’t risk stuffing up again…

Ness: PSI Ripoff d!!

Ridley: huh? I thought…

Ness: well think again! PSI Ripoff d will give me a weapon from another dimension that I have traveled to before. It takes all my PP, but I can use the weapon for as long as I like, and It’s guaranteed to always be a good one!!

Ridley: no!

Ness: yes!

Paula: NO! NESS, YOU CAN’T CONTROLL THAT SPELL YET!!

Ness knew Paula was right. Once he would acquire the weapon, the spirit of it’s original user would enter his head. If he held the weapon for too long, it would take over his mind.
But it wasn’t like he had much choice.

Ness: are you ready, Ridley?

Ridley looked worried.

Ness thrust his hands forward and closed his fists around an invisible hilt. Pulling the weapon from the air, Ness slashed it perfectly through the air in a graceful arc over his head.
Ness opened his eyes. In his hand gleamed a beautiful and deadly-looking sword. Ridley sighted the weapon and backed off slowly.

As the killer instinct of a mighty warrior entered Ness’s mind, the scene before him began to change for a split second. He was still in a castle, but a battle was raging. Ridley seemed furrier and was using a sword instead of a pipe. As the image left Ness’s head, he swung the sword expertly and raised it above his head.

Ness: I summon forth the mighty blade, the indestructible sword of Redwall abbey!!!

Ness allowed the warrior’s spirit to take control of him. He dashed towards Ridley and brought the sword slicing through the air at alarming speed. Ridley ducked under the swing and countered with his pipe, but Ness blocked it and charged forward again.

Ness: Eulaliaaaaaaa!!!

Ridley: so what if I’m an alien? What have you got against aliens! Haaaaaarhg!

The two weapons locked in a shower of sparks as Ridley and Ness dueled viscously with each other. Ness exerted the control he had left to bring him self back to the real world.

Ridley hurled a zombie at him, but Ness pulled out his baseball bat with the other hand and knocked it away.
Quickly stashing his bat, Ness gripped the sword and allowed Martin’s spirit to take control of him, and went back to attacking Ridley hammer and tongs.

Ridley: don’t you ever get tired? (pant) I mean it! (puff)

Ness: I’ll never grow tired until you are slain, scum!

Ness brought the sword swinging low, but then suddenly changed directions and brought it up high.

Ridley blocked low. The sword’s blade buried itself in his side.

Ness removed the sword from Ridley. The mutant space pirate gasped and collapsed to his knees, too astounded to feel pain or talk.
Ridley stared hatefully at Ness. He somehow managed to stammer a reply to the attack.

Ridley: G-Giygas did so m…much for me…and t-thanks to you, nEss..I’ll…nEver geT to…to…rePAy…hi….

ScruNchF!! Ridley’s ghostly body disintegrated into thin air, along with his glass dome, all his zombies and everything he created. The darkness hovering over the Mushroom Kingdome lifted and the land was bathed in light.

Ness was so caught up in his own victory that he forgot to change minds with his host. He had just defeated the evil warlord who had threatened his precious abbey. The war was won, like many other times before.
He could hear his fellow abbeydwellers celebrating their victory…but he wasn’t going to turn around and shout with them. To do so would be to soil his dignity. Be calm about it.

Paula screamed, Jeff laughed, Poo clapped, The Mario brothers and Peach did a cheerleading stance, Yoshi and Toad squealed delightedly, MR. Game and Watch rung his bell and even Bowser was cheering. Fox smiled and walked over to congratulate Ness on his win.
Big mistake.

Ness turned at the unfamiliar voice. One of the surviving vermin warriors, an unusually well-groomed fox, was extending his paw to him as if he where a friend.
But Ness had fought too many battles to fall for a trick like that, he kicked the legs out from underneath the fox and held the tip of his blade against his throat.

Ness: don’t think that we will spare you because you pretend to show joy at your master’s defeat, vermin. In fact, a two-face such as yourself deserves to die as much as any murderer!

The fox stared at him with disbelieving eyes. “Are you crazy?” he said in a fearful, but strangely educated tone.
Ness was starting to wonder if he knew this fox. Or if they could even have been friends…Perhaps he forgot in the heat of battle.

Ness ran his free hand along his whiskers. Impossible, a mouse could never be friends with a fox. He lifted the blade slightly, ready to quickly behead his captive. Although he felt like sparing this intriguing vermin, he didn’t want to show signs of weakness in front of his fellow Redwallers, who, for some reason, had gone silent.

Ness looked away, but suddenly felt a tug on his arm as the fox grabbed the hilt of his sword and tripped him over, cruelly twisting his arm. Ness screamed and let go of the sword…and suddenly he was back in Bowser’s castle, his friends staring fearfully at him. Ness smiled and waved at them, but Paula pointed behind him and squeaked in fear. Ness turned to see Fox’s foot connect with his face. He fell to the ground, where Fox placed his foot on his chest.

Fox: well, Martin…it looks like I am finally going to get that revenge for what you did to my family, and there I was doubting myself! Ha ha…

Ness realized that Fox must have been possessed by the sword. But Fox, already being a fox, couldn’t be Martin…

Fox: as a Marlfox, It is my sworn duty to carry out vengeance to any who slay another member of my kind…and you, Martin…I will make you suffer!

Fox raised the sword over his head in a killing position. Ness closed his eyes.

Smack! The sword went flying over his head and clattered against the wall, where it disappeared. Paula put away her frying pan and slapped Fox smartly across the face. He woke up with a startled frenzy of blinking.

Fox: wha…that was strange! I felt like…like someone totally different from me!

Ness: I know…now get your foot off my chest.

Fox: oh…

A few moments silence passed as Fox helped Ness to his feet, then a tremendous noise as everyone whooped and cheered and packed around Ness, Patting him on the back and feeding him bits of pizza. Ness felt so worn out, he just fell asleep.

Peach: the lazy sod!

This earned her a few dirty looks.

@#%$@#$%

Pretty soon, everyone in the dungeons where freed. The only one who wasn’t grateful was Wario, who threatened to hang everyone and jumped out the nearest window into the piranha-infested moat.

Bowser: I knew I should have gotten the pest control to check on my piranhas!

Bowser Jr.: dad, you’re so smart, I love you!

Everyone: AaaAAAaaAAwww…

Fox held the snoozing Ness on his shoulders. He had to admit, Ness was pretty heavy for his size.

Fox: great, mission complete, let’s go and pick up Specll and Pokey, and then Poo can teleport us to the next dimension.

Mario bros. Characters: BYE BYE GUYS! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

Team Outcast: DON’T MENTION IT!!!

Rawk berry and Sound effects: DAAUUUAYUAUAUUU!!!!!

As Fox, Ness, Paula, Jeff, Poo and Mr. Game and Watch left the castle they where too busy thinking of their great adventure and how lucky they where to notice Pokey and Specll standing in a rather odd position…almost blocking their path.

Fox: hey Spec…You should have seen us! It was…

Specll wasn’t smiling. Neither was Pokey.

Fox: …hey…aren’t you happy to see us?

Specll: yes Fox, I’m glad you’re alright…but now it’s time to choose weather you want to stay that way.

Fox: HUH??

Specll: It’s over Fox. We’re not brothers any more, and we never have been. Now hand over Ness’s backpack and step aside so we can get on with our mission.

Fox: ARE YOU NUTS??

Paula: you slimy…

Specll: Fox…I love you as a friend. You where my family, my only real friend. I used to look forward to seeing you and I dreaded when you had to leave…but you don’t seem to realize what’s good for you, and that you can never achieve your goal. The dark powers are growing too strong, Fox…Anyone who tries to stop them will be crushed, and that won’t be me…because I’m now one of Giygas’s followers.

Fox stared in disbelief at Specll. A hundred memories smashed to a thousand pieces inside his head.

Specll: I’m sorry Fox, but I’m just a coward, and that won’t change. I know there’s no way you’ll join me, so I’m urging you to stay out of me and Pokey’s path. Twenty years of friendship, shattered because of your stupid goody-two-shoes attitude. I’ll have you know that I’ve wanted this for years. It was me who helped Andross tune his robotic army, It was me who enabled him to rejuvenate his body on Dinosaur Planet…All these years I’ve stayed in the good books of Giygas’s followers and I know I’ll be rewarded in the end…

Fox just stared. Do dumbfounded to say anything.

Specll: please, Fox…I’m begging you, don’t let it end here! Join me, and we can keep our friendship going! You’re the only brother I ever knew! Don’t let our differences change it all…do it my way for once and join Giygas’s followers. All this good and evil stuff is a load of nonsense. Please Fox…

Fox: SPECLL!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!?!? I TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, AND NOW YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS!! WHY?? WHYYY?

Specll: I see it’s going to be that way…please then, Fox, give up your quest, I don’t want to hurt you.

Fox: OVER MY DEAD BODY!! Y…YOU!! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEST AND THE WORST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!! I DON’T CARE WHO YOU ARE SPECLL…BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME MY ENEMY, IT WILL BE MORE THAN I CAN HANDLE!!! (sob) I WILL NOT STOP UNTILL GIYGAS’S PLANS ARE DESTROYED!!(choke) HE DID THIS TO YOU!!!

Specll: then you are dangerous, and I will have no choice but to treat you as an enemy. I’m sorry Fox. You gave me hope as a child, when I was on the brink of suicide, you pulled me back in…but it ends here.
Now hand over Ness’s backpack and all the special items inside it, or I will have to hurt you.

Fox backed off, tears streaming down his face and matting his fur. Paula leaped in front of him with her frying pan, followed by Mr. Game and Watch and Poo.

Paula: Pokey…I knew you where rotten, right down to the core…

Pokey: well you should’ve done something about it, shouldn’t you?

Paula: I’ll do something right now, and I’ll start by pounding your fat face off!

Suddenly, Pokey spewed and it turned into Edward Hemorrhoid. The power-hungry tumor towered over Paula and body-slammed her to the ground. Poo and Mr. Game and Watch tried to attack him with their sharp weapons, but Specll was too quick, returning the blows back with the rejector shield.

Paula got to her feet but was immediately squashed back down by Edward.

Paula: Don’t just stand there, Jeff!! Help me!

Jeff fumbled to get his heavy bazooka out, but Specll saw the movement early.

Peeling off his gloves, the pink fox darted over to Jeff.

A sharp slicing noise filled the air and Jeff fell to the ground with deep claw-marks across his face. Fox stared, horrified at Specll. His half-brother’s fingers were like flames. Long and sharp and flickering like a candle. Specll raised his glowing pink hands over his head and assumed a fighting pose.

Specll: you see, Fox…where your fur would start getting darker around your paws, mine gets lighter pink. As pink can only get so light, my claws have developed into lasers. Pretty neat, huh?
I kept them covered so as not to scare you…back then I didn’t know how to activate the flames, and my hands would sometimes flare up unexpectedly.

Fox: what did you do to Jeff!?

Specll: he should be O.K…now please, Fox…give me Ness’s pack.

Fox was so emotionally disturbed that he removed Ness’s backpack and handed it to Specll. The pink fox emptied it completely, except for Ness’s Magicant bat, and gave it back to Fox.

Specll: I’m sorry to do this to you Fox…but remember, no matter what happens, I’ll still see you a my brother. Adios…

A tear slid down Specll’s face as he walked away from his half brother.
A bright flash of light filled the air as Edward Hemorrhoid teleported Specll and Pokey away.

Fox just stared at the sky. Then at his unconscious teammates. Then at the sky again.
His world was shattered.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Oh no this can't happen...I NEVER KNEW ANDROSS REJUVENATED HIS BODY ON DINOSAUR PLANET. oh and that Specll is evil. how could Pokey go back to the dark side?

Pokemasterkatie

Smash Ace
Whoa, Psi Ripoff galore! I was able to spot:
Cardcaptors
Bugs Bunny
Tetris Worlds
Dexter's Lab
DBZ(I think...)
Hamtaro
Yu-Gi-Oh!(Hot Yami!:love: )
Redwall

I'm had no idea about one of them(I didn't list it), but it was probably Scream... I wonder what the Pokemon are up to in the war against Deoxys?

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
The one you were't sure about was "The Ring"
And that wasn't DBZ, It was Kung Pow, Enter the Fist.
I just had to do the Redwall thing, it was just too tempting.

I'm on holidays, so expect lots of updates.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
ya it was The Ring. How would it effect Ridley when he's dead already? oh and it was 7 days to live...I think.

PsiFlameMaster

Smash Ace
Not too high, not too low, but juuuust right.
nooooooo!!!!!!! its all srewed up! do u know how many special and powerfull items there are in Ness's back pack? BLAARAGGARGAGRAGRRRAFALAMBARTOMAGICBEANSANDWHYDIDTHISHAVETOHAPPENBLARSGSLJORDY!!!!

owell. anyway,im installing a special smily in this post to protect it from hackers, viruses, and various other online threats. if your cursor comes near it, it will be eaten!! BLARGHAHAFLARBHA!

heheheh...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Didn't you read the part where it says anything from the Nintendo World can't hurt him??? That's why.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I recently got Zelda: The Wind Waker and WOW! AWE! My second favourite game EVER shines forth like treasure in the depths...

Here's an update to confuse you and set up for the bit that will rock. the ZELDA part!!!

CHAPTER 6: PART 1

Ness sat staring at Fox. After hearing everything that had happened, he still couldn’t believe that Fox could keep a straight face.

Ness: and you didn’t try to stop him?

Fox: I had a moment of weakness, Ness…

Ness: I understand.

Paula: hmf! I new Specll and Pokey where no good! If It weren’t for stupid Edward bl*ody Hemorrhoid, I would have cleaned that fat pig’s clock!

Jeff: I thought Mario ate him?

Ness: well it seems Edward can’t be killed by being eaten…that tumor could end up being a real problem for us, you know…and you say he TELEPORTED them?

Paula: right out of sight.

Ness: how can he do that??

Fox sighed and shrugged half-heartedly. Ness felt pity for him. He could sense the emotional struggle Fox was going through.

Ness: well, let’s try and find out where they went, I’m going to read the PSI energies that may still be in the air.

Ness held out his arms and made odd movements with them. After a bit of humming, he turned around with a puzzled look on his face.

Ness: I can track them easily…because they haven’t left the dimension.

G&W: so they’re still here?

Ness: yup…somewhere oven near Isle Delfino…

Fox: …

Paula: great, let’s go get back our items. Teleport us to Isle Delfino, Ness.

Ness: right away maa’m!

Paula: don’t call me that.

@#%$@#$^

Meanwhile…

Specll: it makes me feel sick to know we’ll be doing this to them…they really did trust us, you know…

Pokey: ha! Just let it go! I did that with Ness the first time I betrayed him! Think about it…betrayal leaves a nice taste in the mouth…doesn’t it?

Specll: …yeah…I suppose you’re right…but what’d Fox ever do to me?

Pokey: don’t bother with little things like that, we’re traitors, and proud of it!

Specll: …yeah! PROUD of it!

Pokey: good. Boost your ego. Aaah, here comes the waiter…

Pokey sat up in his luxury banana chair and took his calamari rings off the painta who had come to serve them.
Specll watched as the boy slurped down his meal and looked away…to see Edward trying to bathe in a bowl of shark fin soup.

Pokey: huh! Glad I booked us in to this hotel…our friends are probably off in some far dimension looking for us! Quite a good trick, if I say so myself…

Specll: you’re an idiot! Ness can read PSI currents! They’ll track us down in no time flat!

Pokey paused and let a tentacle flop out of his mouth. After some thinking, he sucked it in and motioned to Edward.

Pokey: Eddie can take care of them, can’t he?

Edward: HaI!

Specll: No he can’t! Those heroes have beaten Majora’s mask, O2, Ice condor and Ridley! Edward can’t take them all on and win! They’ll find some way to shine through like heroes always do!

Pokey: bah…if we all team up on them, we’ll win easily…I’ve been talking with Eddie, and believe me, he’s one mean growth!

Specll: hmmm…yeah, I suppose…and he can just teleport if he’s losing, hey?

Pokey: Edward can’t get anywhere without teleporting.

Edward appeared next to Pokey and flailed disturbingly, causing him to fall off the banana chair.

Pokey: why’d you do that?

Edward: loOk! I cAn SenSe SoMebOdy cOminG! It’s ThEm! We ShOulD hIde!

There was an almighty flash of light as a warp gate opened on the beach.

Specll: sh*t! Do something, Eddie!

Ness and friends fell onto the beach in a heap. Ness looked up at the abandoned swimming pool and then at the hotel. There wasn’t a sign of Specll or Pokey anywhere.

Fox: when we catch Specll…I don’t know what I’ll do…I’m still upset about how he did this to me…

Ness: Pokey’s done this to me countless times. I’m not surprised.

Everyone ventured into the seemingly deserted swimming area. The only noise they could hear was the calming sounds of the hotel manager talking wildly with himself. Ness couldn’t understand it…he’d traced the warp line perfectly.

Paula: looks like no-one’s here…

Smack. Paula’s face collided with something spongy. She fell to the ground and gasped as the air before her transformed into Edward Hemorrhoid.

Specll: crud! Our cover’s blown!

Pokey: ooooh! Quick Eddie, get us out of here!

Ness: no you don’t! I’m blocking all PSI routs, you can’t escape from here!

Specll: get lost Fox! I don’t want to fight you!

Fox: anyone who wants destruction of the universe will have to fight me!

Specll: the universe won’t be destroyed! If Giygas’s followers take over, everything will be just the same! I’ll be made a deity, and I’ll make you rich, Fox.
Because you’re my bro!

Fox: put a sock in it! You couldn’t care less about me, all your concerned about is saving your hide!

Specll: ……yes…you’re right…I am. But this is the last time I’m warning you, stay out of my way, or I’ll hurt you.

Fox: no! I’m going to kick some sense into you! You revived Andross on Dinosaur Planet. I had to kill him AGAIN! Do you realize how daunting it was for me to see him?? I thought I’d never have to hear his name, let alone see his face!!

Specll: huh.

Fox: “huh?” Is “Huh” all you’ve got to say for yourself?? You are partially responsible for the death of my dad! Your half dad!

There was complete silence. The hotel manager had gone inside. Specll stared broodingly at Fox through slitted eyes.

Specll: yeah…and you know what Foxie? I couldn’t care less about James McCloud’s death.

Fox: WHAH?!!

Specll: you may have idolized him, Fox, but not me. Your dear daddy wasn’t exactly a saint, you know. Noooo, James was cruel…

Fox: shut up!

Specll: no! He was cruel, Fox, and you knew it, too. Old James liked nothing more than shooting people. And I never saw him as my dad. On the contrary! I saw James McCloud as a hired assassin who killed my real dad…a dad I never even got to see.

Fox: I’M WARNING YOU!!

Specll: look at you, getting all fired up about the truth. I hid my hatred for your dad through all those years, and finally, when Andross unleashed his army, I was accidentally captured at the computer tuning workshop. He made me tune his army, and I pretended to be scared. But all along I did my work willingly, knowing I’d get full payback to the fox who killed my dad! Ha!

Fox was visibly trembling at Specll’s words. The pink fox smiled wryly and swished his tail.

Specll: I liked you though, Fox. You’re not at all like your dad. You have morals, which shows that you’re not exactly a chip off the old block…

PLOW! A laser shot ricocheted off Specll’s rejector shield. Fox stood, quivering with his blaster in his hands and gritting his fangs. His expression a mixture of fear, anger and hesitation.
Specll stopped smiling.

Specll: …or maybe not…

There was a loud fart as Pokey broke the suspense as well as the wind.

Everyone: EEEWWWWW!!

Pokey: come on, guys. I’ve created a smokescreen, let’s beat it!

Specll: …I hope I won’t be seeing you, Fox! But if you must follow us, we’re going to a place where the winds of time are always blowing!

KA-BLAM! Edward Hemorrhoid’s teleport shockwave knocked everyone onto their bums.
Ness glanced over to Fox, who was shivering and sobbing on the ground, curled into a ball. He knew just how he felt.

Ness: they where obviously talking about the Triforce Universe. That’s where Zelda and Link are from! Quick, there are so many powerful items there…and they’re obviously trying to get them all before we do…so let’s warp!

Everyone grabbed onto Ness and held on tight. Fox joined the line with wet eyes and a determined look upon his face.
One PSI Teleport later, they where on their way to the Triforce universe.

!@#$!@#$@!#%$!@%!@#$%

Meanwhile…at Deoxis lair…

Deoxis: (to himself) hmm hmm hmm…All this fighting and scheming…It’s probably not even necessary. If the great evil one keeps his promise, I’ll get everything I want without any more hesitation…but I suppose it was entertaining to start this war. But unfortunately for this world, my goal will be gained now. Hah ahah ah!

Sylph just happened to be passing Deoxis room. She felt compelled to eavesdrop and stood near the doorway. There was a few sinister squelching sounds and then silence. Sylph peeped around the corner to see what was going on. What she saw horrified her beyond any horror she had ever experienced.

Deoxi’s fake eye had crawled it’s way out of his head. The foul accessory had tentacles and appeared to be alive. What’s more, it was growing by the second.

Sylph held back her revulsion and continued to watch. The Devil’s machine climbed out of Deoxi’s head with a sickening plop. Deoxis fell to the floor, twitching.
Oozing its way out to the middle of the room, the device raised its tentacles up to a black hole that was appearing just above it.
A voice that filled Sylph with dread began talking in a low monotone.

Devil’s machine: oh master…I have served you well, feeding you the souls of vanquished Pokemon, slain in the war I have created. But your feast is about to begin If you just grant me the power I have been seeking for so long.

A sucking noise filled the air and another evil voice echoed around the room.

???: yes…yes you are indeed serving me very well, seeing as I made you to serve Giygas all those years ago, I would have thought you had forgotten me…

D. Machine: never, master…

???: excellent…your wish will be granted, as the souls you have been feeding me have strengthened me a bit…and every bit counts.

Sylph couldn’t help it any longer. She leaned forward, groaned and fell to the ground, agonized by the dark vibes.
The Devil’s machine turned quickly to see her.

D. Machine: master! It is my host’s favorite. She has witnessed what no mortal may see! Shall I take her life and feed you her soul?

???: no. Let her live, she will be very useful if your power fails. I promise you, she will not remember anything. Now return to your host and I will bestow upon you the power to freeze time and unleash global death within a three-day period!

D. Machine: hhhhh!

???: Right at this moment, one of our brethren positioned in the Triforce Universe has a hold on the Temple of time. I will link this hold to Pokemon World so as you may use it. I warn you, though, if our brother over at the Triforce Universe somehow can’t keep his hold on the dark seal he has placed, then your power over time will cease to exist.

A bright light filled the chamber and when it cleared, Deoxis was standing in the middle of the room, the Devil’s machine glowing back in his eye socket.

Deoxis: goodbye Pokemon world…within seventy hours time, you will all be gone!

At Deoxi’s command, all the colour drained from the whole Pokemon World as time was frozen solid.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo. wait Ash is out of the way:D. oh man I hope our heroes(and Heroines;)) in Triforce world can still move and save the world.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 6: PART 2
(extra long, sugar-sweet update ahoy!)

The warp portal regurgitated Ness and friends into a vast, wide mass of blue ocean. Ness surfaced and spluttered. He really needed to learn how to soften the warp landing.
Ness looked over at his friends as they surfaced. Strangely, none of them had changed forms. There was, however, a change in their looks.

Fox: hey! I’m cel-shaded!

G&W: I didn’t remember the Triforce universe being cell-shaded! What’s going on?

Ness: every ten years, the Triforce universe changes styles. The locals have learned to adapt to it.

Fox: so you could wake up one morning and just have a big head with incredibly emotional eyes?

Ness: yeah. Cool, eh?

Paula: do I look cute, Ness?

Jeff: you sure do.

Paula: oh, that’s so sweet. ^_*

Ness: oi! We’ll all drown if we can’t swim over to that island over there, so let’s get swimming!

Everyone swam over to the island. It was a pleasant little place, with a village and a giant wind-powered Ferris wheel. Fox was first to the shore. He shook the water out of his fur and got accustomed to the weight of his now-disproportionately-large head and short legs.

Fox: hey, I’ve got a real fluffy tail, though…

Ness: I’m used to having a big head, so there’s not much I have to adapt to. You, on the other hand, should walk around for a bit and get used to your new body. This is Windfall village, and you should like it here. But the technology isn’t too advanced, so get with the times, Fox.

Fox nodded and trotted off to explore. Ness was glad to see he was over Specll’s cruel taunting.

Ness: (to Paula) this place looks very peaceful, though. Where’s the evil?

G&W: stuff the evil, enjoy this lovely place! I feel good!

Paula: yeah. Until we find what we’re supposed to do, let’s spend our time walking around and communing with the locales.

Jeff: good idea. I find this fascinating.

Ness smiled and walked over to Fox, who seemed to be chatting with two little girls.

Girl 1: you look funny, mister. I’ve never seen a fox-person before!

Girl 2: what’s it like having fur? And how do you move a tail? Tell us, Mr. Fox, Tell us, tell us!

Ness: enjoying yourself, Fox?

Fox: yeah. I really like it here. It’s so innocent and sweet.

Ness: I visit the Triforce dimension often. Have you noticed that our clothes have changed to suit the times?

Fox: they have too! I didn’t notice.

Ness: try taking out your blaster.

Fox reached into his pocket and, to his surprise, pulled out a mini-cross bow. The girls began to titter and scream “Show us! Show us!”

Fox: oh! That’s amazing, I wish I could dimension-warp like you.

Ness: come on, everyone! Let’s go explore the town!

Laughing happily, the group of heroes ran joyously through the quaint little town, talking to people and seeing the sights. Ness was just looking over his shoulder when WHAM, he ran into somebody.
“Hey! Watch it!” came a familiar voice.

Ness looked up to see Young Link dusting himself off and fixing him with an annoyed expression.

Y. Link: you could have broken something, what where yo doing, running around like… …. … Ness?

Ness: hey Link.

Fox: whoa...it’s Young Link. I’d never recognise him if it weren’t for those green clothes. Hiya, Link!

Young link smiled and waved.

Y. Link: I suppose you teleported here with Ness to give us a hand?

Fox: that was the plan.

Y. Link: well it seems Master hand was mistaken, there’s nothing evil going on here…except Gannondorf, but he promises to behave himself, or else Zelda warps him back in time and he becomes a stone.

Ness: Zelda’s here? And Gannon?

Y. Link: yeah, and so is Link.

Suddenly, Fox found himself staring at two Young Links, standing side by side, almost looking identical.

Fox: hey! Who’s he??

Link: …I’m Link. You know…Link!

Fox: you’re Young Link…oh, I get it. You’re both Links from Smash Bros. And he’s Link, the hero of Winds, right?

Ness: wrong! The one on the left is Link, hero of Winds and Young Link in Smash Bros…and the one on the right is Link, hero of time and Adult Link in Smash Bros.

Fox: but…but he’s young!

Link: well…actually, I’m adult, but when I left Hyrule to go to Termina, I replaced the Master sword, making me young again. As the saying goes, Finders Keepers, so Young Link owns the Master sword now. If I so much as touch it, I become Adult Link, but because it’s his, I’m stuck with the hero’s sword.

Y. Link: we swap blades in Smash Bros. So as to avoid confusion.

Fox: but I thought you two where the same guy! Now I’m really confused…

Y. Link: I think it’d be best if we swapped blades now, Link…

Link: goodie, I get the Master sword back.

Y. Link: but only for a bit.

An exchange was made and the Link on the right suddenly aged seven years in a blink of an eye.

Fox: so…you two aren’t related?

Both Links: NUP!

Fox: oh great. That clears everything up, I think I understand now…

Zelda: and I just pretend to split them up in Smash Bros. Because it’s easier to explain.

Fox: I’ll say…and where did you come from?

Zelda: oh, I was shopping for shoes in that shop over there.

Paula: (eyeing Zelda) gee, she’s pretty…

G&W: and who’s that?

Standing next to Zelda was a very bewildered-looking little pirate girl. She seemed completely daunted to the max.

Y. Link: that’s Tetra. Also known as Princess Zelda II, she’s Zelda’s daughter.

Ness: You never told me Tetra was Zelda’s daughter!

Y. Link: she’s a little bit freaked out, seeing her dead mother again.

Zelda: when you can travel in time, you’ve got it made…HI, FOX!!

Fox: oh gawd.

Tetra: mother…I can’t believe it’s you!

Zelda: I’m very glad I could come and see you, Tetra. I’m glad you’ve grown up to be honest, considering the path you’ve chosen.

Tetra: but I’m a princess and a pirate! How different can you get? I think that’s funny, mum.

Zelda: it is, dear, but please don’t regard me as your true mother, because I’m really not.

Tetra: you aren’t?

Zelda: no, you where adopted. And that’s why you don’t have my magical powers, but you’re still Princess Zelda II and I love you…I LOVE YOU TOO, FOX!

Fox: GAWD!!

Link: Zelda! He’s a completely different species from you, what is up with that?

Zelda: oh, Link…It’s a different kind of love. It’s not kissy-kissy boyfriend-girlfriend kind of love…it’s Puppy love, or should we say…cub love?

Fox: GAWD!!!!

Zelda: you want me to scratch your tail again, cutie?

Fox: GrrRRrRRrRRRRrrrR!!

Zelda: (hurt) don’t snarl at me, I’m only trying to be friendly.

Y. Link: ENOUGH OF THAT! LET’S PLAY FOLLOW THE LEADER!!

Everyone proceeded to play the game, regardless of age. Young Link paraded them around the town, singing some cute song as he marched on.

------------ ----------------- ---------------- ------------------ ------------
The Happy Town Song (to be sung to the tune in Windfall village, Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)

“Look on, Look on, Look on,
a-ahead of meee, there looms one ver-ry haaa-py town,
Look on, Look on, Look oooon,
a-a town-that brims-with joooy!

(chorus)
Buy-cool stuff
And auc-tion off
An-y old things that-you-find-in the-at-tic
I liiiiiiiiike it,
I liiiiiiiiiike it,
We love this ha-ap-py toooown.

I seee, I seeee, I seeee,
a-a nice shop wheeeere I can take place in baaaa-tle ships,
I seee, I seeee, I seeeee,
a-a place where Pic-tographes are maaaade!”
-------------- -------------------- ----------------------- ------------------

They only got to the second verse before Young Link spontaneously stopped singing, causing everyone to fall off the wall they where balancing on.

Y. Link: hey, I just realized that people are staring…we got completely side-tracked by the sheer loveliness of the town.

Ness: gee, I feel embarrassed.

Link: you are unbelievable! Every time, you manage to make us dance and sing your stupid songs. How do you do it??

Y. Link: hey! I’m the hero of Winds, so respect!

Link: well I’m the hero of time, and I’m a living legend, so ReSPeCt!

Y. Link: (blows a sloppy raspberry)

Link: YUK! HE SPAT ON ME!!

Y. Link: oh…sorry.

Young Link looked left and noticed a very rich and rather unattractive girl walking past him.

Y. Link: hey Maggie…how’s your boyfriend going?

The girl turned her piggish face and fluttered her eyes at Young Link.

Maggie: Moe? The moblin? Oh, we broke up a while ago. He stopped sending me letters and I think he forgot about me. He wasn’t my type, anyway.

Y. Link: great…I mean…awww, how sad.

Maggie: and you know what else?

Y. Link: no?

Maggie: that grubby little street girl Mila has bought herself a new dress. How she was able to afford such a posh dress I don’t know…and apparently, she slips out on some nights and goes somewhere and doesn’t come back for days. I think she’s stealing again.

Y. Link: oh…stealing? I thought I cured her of her kleptomania.

Maggie: maybe not. Anyway, she’ll probably go out tonight, perhaps you should follow her…

Y. Link: why not. That poor girl really needs to learn her lesson, I suppose.

Maggie: I never liked her. Now if you’ll excuse me, peasant, I’ve got some hair that needs curling.

Ness: what was that all about?

Y. Link: oh, nothing special. You guys can go to the bar, if you want. Night is drawing nigh. I’ve got to go somewhere.

Paula: me, Jeff and Poo are going to go on the Ferris wheel. Anyone joining us?

Fox: nah, me and Mr. Game and Watch are going to the bar. Zelda and Link are coming too.

Ness: I’ll go with you, Young Link. I’d like to see what you’re up to.

Tetra: me as well. I’m coming.

Y. Link: O.K. But you guys have to be as quiet as you can, this requires stealth.

-------------- _________________

What’s going to happen at night? Where is the incredible evil, and will Ness be able to get to it before Pokemon world is destroyed? Find out Next update of SSBM: Academy of Smash! (cheesy theme tune)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
nice update:D. I never knew Tetra was Zelda's daughter??? was she really adopted???

KingMewtwo1112

Smash Journeyman
Heh, Wind Waker style! Glad to see you like Wind Waker, my friend let me borrow it since a month or two ago, and I really enjoy it! WILL MAKAR BE IN THIS?!?!?

*SPOILERS TO ANYONE WHO HASN'T KILLED THE HELMAROC KING (The big evil bird that I hate, but was real easy) IN WIND WAKER, BE CAREFUL!*

MM2002, in the game, Tetra was Zelda reborn, but in this fic, she was adopted, but not in the game.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
CHAPTER 6: PART 3

Ness, Young Link and Tetra crept silently through the now-deserted streets. The crescent moon glowed overhead. Link pulled Ness and Tetra against a wall.

Y. Link: see? Over there…that little girl in the blue dress? That’s Mila…what’s she doing?

The girl had slanted, almond-shaped eyes and straight blonde hair and a small outburst of freckles around her nose. She looked like a rather harsh person.
Mila looked around to make sure no one was watching and closed the door to her house before quickly running off. Young Link got into a crawling position and began to follow her. Ness and Tetra followed suit and again, a follow-the-leader was established, although not quite as happy as the last one.

Mila ducked under some trees and went through some alleyways, eventually making her way to the beach. Young Link motioned to Ness and Tetra to follow him and watch her from behind a tree that was growing in the park.

As Mila walked carefully over to the beach, it became apparent that she was waiting for something, and after a while, a small boat landed on the shore.

Ness strained his eyes to try and see who was getting out of the boat, but it was too dark. Mila quickly ran over to the boat and helped the person out. She then tied the boat to the dock and led the shadowy figure across the park to the other beach. (The one on the left)

Ness stepped out from behind the tree along with Link and Tetra.

Tetra: who was that other person?

Ness: I don’t know…too dark to see.

Y. Link: hnm! I know how we can find out…follow me.

Ness followed Young Link to the dock, there, tilled to a stump, was a red dragon boat. The dragon boat turned to face them and grinned.

Ness: aah, I get it.

Y. Link: hello King of Red Lions…

Boat: just call me King, Link.

Link: fine…er, did you see who got out of that little boat over there?

King: that thing? No, it’s too dark. (wah wah)

Everyone: -_-‘

Y. Link: looks like we’re going to have to follow her some more. She went under the jail, didn’t she? Let’s go.

Running across the park, Ness and co. Made their way down to the beach under the jail. The little cove where Link had first met King was deserted. Mila was nowhere in sight.

Tetra: she’s not here.

Y. Link: maybe she went back into the town! Quick, let’s go.

Young Link ran out of the cove and collided with something hard and shiny on the way out. Ness gasped, Tetra gave a little squeak. Young Link picked himself up to find himself staring at the armor-plated chest of a darknut.

The darknut gave a startled cry and jumped backwards. It wasn’t wearing a helmet for some reason, clearly exposing its vulnerable, doberman-like head.

Young Link quickly pulled out his sword. The darknut stared at him in surprise and confusion. It seemed to be hesitating. Young Link, on the other hand, wasn’t. He leaped at his startled foe and scored a direct jump-slash to its head.

The darknut fell backwards, crying and clutching its nose. Young Link picked up its sword and threw it with perfect aim, knocking it to the ground again.

Y. Link: what are you doing in this town, darknut!? Do you think you can hurt innocent people? Well I’ve got news for you!

The darknut raised it’s arm and spoke in an uncharacteristically middle-pitched voice.

Darknut: sheath your sword!

Young Link: NEVER!! HAAYA!

This time, the darknut dodged the jumping slash. It sprinted over and picked up its sword, finally deciding to defend itself.

Ness: do you want me to…

Young Link: don’t interfere, he’s all mine.

The darknut swung at Young Link, but he executed a parry attack in the knick of time and sliced off its body armor. The darknut looked around fearfully at its fallen armour, giving Young link the chance to stab it a few times.
Just as Young Link was about to deliver the coup de grace, a high-pitched voice filled the air and the sword shot from Young Link’s hands with “PING” and fell to the ground.
Ness turned to see Mila, standing in the middle of the park with a bow in her hands. Young Link clutched his twisted wrist and stared at her with confusion.

Mila: leave him alone, do you hear? What’s he done to you? I’m ashamed of you, Link. And you call yourself an Ally of justice…hmf!

Y. Link: Mila? What are you doing! Darknuts are evil!

Mila: that’s just like saying that all elves are good. Cadbury just happens to be a good friend of mine and I would greatly appreciate it if you stopped killing him long enough to realize he’s not bad.

Y. Link: …. ….. ….

Mila: well? Apologize for your hasty judgement!

Y. Link: how do you apologize to…a darknut…?

Mila: you could start by saying “Sorry”

Y. Link: sorry…

Mila: sorrier!!

Y. Link: I’m really sorry…

Mila: not SORRY enough!

Y. Link: (groaning out apologies) I’M SOOOOO SoRrY, CadBury. I’m ReaLlY, ReAaAALY, REAAAAAAALLLLALY SoOry and I’Ll EeVEN Let YoU thRow yoUr SwOrD at Me iF it makes yOu FeeL BeTTer! May The GalE BlOw my Head intO a SilO!

Mila: that’s good.

Cadbury: I’m in pain!

Mila: oh…hmf! Well instead of just standing there apologizing, you could probably try to do something to help poor Caddy after the way you attacked him so badly…and…

Y. Link: alright, alright. Ness…do something.

Ness, trying to hold back giggles, Psi healed the injured darknut back to full health. Mila turned to look at Ness in amazement.

Mila: you must be magical. You are magical, aren’t you…well can you pull a rabbit out of a hat? That’s my favorite one.

Cadbury sat up and examined his healed body with awe. Young Link was doing his best not to look at him.

Cadbury: amazing…I’ve heard tales of healers who can cure with their minds, but never actually saw one until now.

Ness had to admit, Cadbury was one handsome specimen of a darknut. He had a somewhat narrow snout and pleasant features for a darknut. Even his red eyes managed to look gentle.

Mila: I met Cadbury on the istland I used to go to in the evenings. You know, to earn money. Anyway, I fell down a hole by accident where I was lucky enough to witness some darknut knights training with each other.
At first I was scared, and when they found me, I was even scareder. They WERE betting each other that they could swipe me in half in one blow, you know.

Y. Link: (under his breath) of course…

Mila: pardon? Anyway, then they started fighting with each other and I got taken before their king. He wanted to execute me so I couldn’t tell anyone what I saw, but Cadbury, who just so happens to be a darknut prince, whined at his daddy until they let me go unharmed. I must remember to try that on my dad one day.

Tetra: a darknut prince! I didn’t know they had a feudal system.

Mila: well they do have knights, don’t they!? Anyway, Cadbury talked with me for a while because he finds elves really interesting, but he’d never gotten close to one before and I eventually told him how I became poor and all that. Well, he thought that before I went home, we might look around for some treasure. I thought it was a brilliant idea.

Ness: that’s very nice of him.

Cadbury: well, actually, she was just the right size to crawl into a little tunnel I found earlier that morning. I thought I smelled rupees coming from a fissure in a rock…but I was to big to fit in there. Mila, on the other hand, crawled right in and came out with a glistening silver rupee…

Y. Link: aha! So you only spared her life so you could get treasure! That’s…

Cadbury: (looking hurt) no, that’s not it! The idea entered my head afterwards. I’ve never been into killing, I can’t see what’s so fun about it. And daddy was going to execute such a young little pup, well that was wrong, and I really wanted to save her.

Y. Link: (under his breath) you’re one of a kind, mate.

Cadbury: excuse me? Anyway, after she got that gem, she was so happy, she promised to come back and visit me. Over time, we became friends and we like to go out and find treasure together.

Ness: wow! Consider yourself lucky, having a darknut as a friend is something most people would only dream about!

Mila: yes. I know. Now I heard that there’s a chest buried somewhere under the jail. I invited Caddy over to help we dig it up. Of course, we had to go at night, or else someone might get scared and do something rash…(eyeballs Young Link) but thanks to Cadbury, I might just get a shot at becoming filthy rich again. What, did you think I was stealing again!?

Mila suddenly and spontaneously locked eyes with Tetra. The pirate stared at her before Mila practically exploded.

Mila: YOU!! YOU’RE THE PIRATE GIRL WHO DRAGGED MY FAMILY DOWN INTO POVERTY!! IF I WASN’T A GOOD LITTLE ANGEL, I’D TAKE THIS BOW, AND STICK AN ARROW IN YOUR SALTY SCULL! I’D…(Suddenly calming down) oh, actually. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have met Cadbury. So I should be thanking you, pirate.

Ness: isn’t she just an angel…

Y. Link: seeing as we’ve got nothing to do, can we help you?

Mila: yeah, sure. Just don’t stab anyone, O.K?

Y. Link: -_-‘

-_________________

What lies under the sand beneath the jail? Find out next update. So keep tuned!

(I made Tetra adopted because her being "Zelda reborn" doesn't really make sense to me. and plus, it spoke about her mother, who I think really is Zelda.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
-_-' I thought it was set a hundred years after the other one. nice update though.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
A hundred years?? Doi! Oh well, I can fix my theory. Everything in this fic must absolutely make sense or else:mad:
Funny update to end the holidays.

CHAPTER 6: PART 4

Young Link, Ness and Tetra watched as Cadbury and Mila got to work with their shovels. After a moment of silence Tetra turned to Young Link and spoke.

Tetra: I’m starting to think that Zelda was lying about being my stepmother…

Y. Link: huh?

Tetra: well…think about it! Sure, she looks JUST like mom used to, but mum was a pirate, just like I am, and she left me my crew. (Who are no doubt boozing up at the pub) But yeah, this Zelda’s not a pirate! And she's 113 years older than me!

Y. Link: I’m sure Zelda has a reason for tricking you…

Tetra: she’d better have!

Mila: WE’VE STRUCK GOOOOOLD!!

Cadbury: actually, it looks more like platinum to me…

Mila: oh, I knew that…

Mila dragged up some sort of small carving. The statuette depicted a man pointing jagged sword into a thrust position.

Cadbury: it is an elven warrior with a sword…

Mila: for the last time, we prefer not to be called “Elves.” We’re humans.

Cadbury: but humans don’t have long ears…

Mila: humans can have long or short ears without being elves. There’s no difference, O.K?

Y. Link: actually, there is…but it’s rude to try and separate them from each other.

Cadbury: I-I didn’t mean to offend anyone.

Mila: this thing looks like it would sell quite well at an auction. I’ll keep it for now, but I’m still a bit disappointed.

Ness: ah well, you can’t have everything.

Y. Link: well It’s nice seeing you again, Mila. And kind of interesting to meet Cadbury, but we really must be off now.

Mila: come visit me some time…when I’m home, that is.

Cadbury: well I should also be going now. You live in a charming town, Mila, I wish I could see it by day.

Mila and Cadbury walked off together while Young Link and co. tottered off to get Fox, Link, Zelda, Jeff, Mr. Game and Watch, Paula and Poo from the pub. They didn’t have to look far, as they where all waiting by the King of Red Lions.

Link: where have YOU been?

Y. Link: meeting some interesting people. And you? See any good hallucinations in your drunken stupor?

Fox: oi! The only one of us who got p*ssed was Zelda, and she’s fine now.

Zelda: oh, I can’t believe I did that! I can’t believe I actually got up on that table and…

G&W: well we’re banned from that place…

Link: pity, they had great drinks. But Zelda’s always been a bit of a drinker…

King: are you calling my daughter an alcoholic?? Why…I ought to bust a cap in yoa *ss! (points the cannon at Link)

Link: hey! I saved your kingdom from Gannon! Don’t shoot!

Ness: where is Gannondorf now?

Y. Link: I think he went to the Forsaken Fortress to find something. We made him promise he wouldn’t do anything evil…

Link: yeah, well like he’d ever keep a promise so easily, but I think he wants to save this land as much as we do.

Y. Link: oy! Shut up! I’m talking here!

Link: you shut up, you fat poe! I’m talking!

Y. Link: YOU’RE a fat poe!

Link: no, YOU’RE a fat poe!

Y. Link: You are, ya big, fat poe!

Link and Y. Link: Fat poe, fat poe fat poe!

Tetra: shut it! You’re BOTH fat poes! Argument settled!

Link: …

Y. Link: …. You’re a fat poe, Tetra!

Tetra: I am not!

Link: yes you are!

Zelda: (making wild gestures with her arms) We’re ALL fat poes! Every single one of us!! Every single person on the face of the earth is a fat poe! NOW will you stop bickering?

There was silence for about ten seconds, before Young Link spoke.

Y. Link: you’re a fatter poe than me…

King: STOP IT! IF YOU DON’T CLOSE YOUR CRAW HOLES, I WILL GET UP THERE AND DO SOMETHING UNPLEASANT!!

Mila: um…are you lot O.K? Cadbury kind of needs to use the dock.

Link: a darknut! (draws sword)

Y. Link: steady, boy…he’s a good night.

Paula winked and pretended to fall asleep.

Everyone: HAHAHAAHAH!

Mila: that’s not funny! Now kindly make way so Caddy can get to his boat.

King: goodness, girl. Do you not know who I am? I am the king of Hyrule!

Mila: no you’re not!

King: I am so, you freckle-snooted uncle’s fave. And if you swear not to tell anybody…and your darknut friend as well…I’ll show myself. Because I like you.

Mila: really!!? I won’t tell anyone, I promise!

There was a puff of smoke and the boat disappeared. When it cleared, the mighty King of Hyrule stood before them, floundering noisily in the water.

King: d*mn! I must find a more awe-inspiring way of changing shapes! Help me ashore, darling…

Zelda: daddy, you shouldn’t show yourself in front of people!

King: well I sense that this girl needs to see me, and the darknut as well, for some reason or other…blub oh wait, don’t touch me, I’ll just teleport out of the water…

The king disappeared and reappeared on top of the bomb shop.

King: how the H8ll did I manage to get up here?? I’ve been stuck as that bluddy boat for so long, I forgot how to teleport properly!

Link: um…

Mila: wow! He really is the King of Hyrule!! I-I feel so privileged!

Tott: ooh! Look grandmumma! On top of the bomb shop! It’s the King of Hyrule! Ow! I always knew the King didn’t die! (comical laugh)

King: sh*t! I’ve been spotted by a mortal! I’d better resume my desguise! Mhmm!

The King flailed wildly and transformed back into the boat. Unfortunately, the bomb shop roof was quite steep, and he clattered noisily to the ground, landing on a pig.
The pig, of course, went absolutely psycho and chased everyone up the nearest tree. It was only when the pig went away did the tree snap from all the weight, causing everyone to crash to the ground in a very painful manner.

Tott: oh bummer. I could have sworn I saw the old king standing up on top of the bomb shop. I guess I should lay off the special potions…(comical laugh)

Ness: aw what just happened?

King: Link? Please turn me back over, I think I pulled something…

Young Link pulled himself out from beneath Fox and walked over to the upturned boat. Before he could touch it, it transformed back into the King of Hyrule.

King: next time, try being a little faster! I’m getting old, you know! AND WHY WERE A WHOLE GROUP OF FIGHTERS RUNNING IN FEAR FROM SOME F**%&# PIG? WHAT’S UP WITH THIS PLACE?? IN MY DAY, IT WAS CHICKENS! NOW CHICKENS WERE WORTH RUNNING FROM, BUT Pi…

Cadbury: pull yourself together, man! (slaps the King of Hyrule across the face)

The King turned slowly to face Cadbury. It looked like the blood vessel on the side of his head was going to erupt!

Mila: Caddy! Apologize right now! You don’t slap the King of Hyrule!!

Cadbury: eek! I’m sorry, your highness, it was an impulse-of-the-moment thing. My most sincere apologies for the unwordly deed I have committed upon your royal self.

King: AND YOU BL*DDY WELL SHOULD BE, YOU $%$#$%^ MOTHER OF A #$%@#$% SEA COW @#$%% NO $@#$%#@ DIRTY #@$%@#$ GIANT POTATO @#$%#$% NO CAREER @#$%!@#%$ I OUGHT TO MOON YOU GOOD!!

Zelda: daddy, just calm down…

King: I’m going back into the sea! Hmf!

The king stormed off into the ocean and became a boat again.

Mila: I don’t know weather to be amazed or disgusted! We can’t tell anyone, O.K. Cadbury?

Cadbury: I fear that man…

Ness: that was all very…nice…but we really should start looking for Pokey and Specll…and also the great evil too.

Tetra: and Zelda, I want the truth and nothing but the truth about what you have to do with me!

Zelda: I was hoping you wouldn’t ask. Fine…here it comes.

__----------________--------

What is Zelda’s real connection with Tetra? Where are Pokey and Specll? Find out next weekend in SSBM: ACADEMY OF SMASH!!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
A double post of the same update:eek:. well great update and the Link of Wind Waker was just Link reborn.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
No he's not! WW Link is an all new Link in the chain. And even if he is Link reborn, that still makes him a different Link altogether!
I made him the Young Link is Smash Bros because it makes sense if you think hard enough about it. Oh, and I'm making Mila play a really important role in this fic, so keep a lookout for her, you won't expect what happens.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
really??? cool now I'm gonna wait.*30 minutes later* um ok I'll wait till next time instead of on my seat the whole time. Oh so the boat is really the King of Hyrule???

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Yup, it clearly explained in the game that The King used the boat as a disguise.
I really like the replay value in WW. I'm now taking pictures and have embarked on my own made-up journey to find every different colour of darknut to exist! So far I've found dobie-mark, red, lilac-mark, night-on-a-stick (pure black), um... Platinum point...I think...dam! I'll have to check that one! Grr!

(I play my games strangely, trust me)

Top Bottom