• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Nova Scotian Tournaments

theredpikachu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theredpikachu
Okay so I'm finally at the point where I think I'm good enough to play ssbb at a competitive level and im Nova Scotian but I know of only one place to play: the last gamestore and i need to know some stuff like what time,day,any charchter bans,how many open spots for competetors,etc. anyways if your Nova :pikachu2: Scotian and can tell me any where i can play in Nova Scotia or anything about the last gamestores tournaments let me know :)

theredpikachu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theredpikachu
From what I can tell they seem to post all their stuff over here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SmashNS/

I'm not sure what their rule set is but I'm fairly certain it's MK legal and they don't have a cap on entrants. I know a good amount of the members and they're all really nice.
okay sweet cuz im an mk main and my next best (pikachu) imk kinda still getting the double recover down.one more thing, is there an age limit. Im younger than the average player and i was wondering if that wopuld affect if i could enter,im 15 :/ :metaknight: :halberd:

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
Nothing wrong with being younger.
A lot of people started playing Smash competitively when they were younger than 15 years.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Yeah definitely don't worry about age. One of our regulars entered the scene when he was 10. He's 14 now and still with us.

theredpikachu

Smash Rookie
NNID
Theredpikachu
Thanks for the help guys. im gonna go there,get some more info, and then most likely enter the next monthly or maybe the 1st one of the new year. :metaknight:

Top Bottom