• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB North Jersey Terrabite Tournament 5/12/09

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
shadow i dont get how you could trust your wario i couldent do that if i mained him for one week..Hi fatal ^^ lol and yeah shadow i would love to ditto you sometime and lol the kid with the muffin XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Eww did people stink at this event too?

worst smelling tournament

SWR Event in January.

*****z stunk lol.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
shadow i dont get how you could trust your wario i couldent do that if i mained him for one week..Hi fatal ^^ lol and yeah shadow i would love to ditto you sometime and lol the kid with the muffin XD
I have been using wario for a very long time, just not competitively. I use a lot of other chars, but i just now started using some in tourney.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Another person incabable of sympathy/empathy. If I wasn't so addicted to Smash, I'd refrain from entering when I'm clearly in no condition to play well.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Another person incabable of sympathy/empathy. If I wasn't so addicted to Smash, I'd refrain from entering when I'm clearly in no condition to play well.
Look at it from the point of view of people who don't know you; to them, it probably looks like it's all skill when you win and some excuse when you lose.

Anybody who knows you well knows this isn't the case, but all people who don't know you generally recall is the negative, or the johns.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmao i thought i had it ;( oh well he looks like him too lolz.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I noticed that **** today when I was on the phone w/ this chick lmao

<3 wyatt tho, No Homo
Why was it while you were on the phone with her?....You definitely said this just to point out that you were talking to a girl :laugh:

Anti gj, but you used the wrong character you fool

lol you got me Frank

and lol anti i think he's right

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmao we're jking dont want you to go off doing something crazy with yourself now.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Rhyme - your Samus is so badass.
Thank you. And apparently still playing well from Apex.

Nice shave btw! no homo
Why is that homo?

Rhyme..loved the out fit XDD
I assume you're referring to the cape? I wore that for about one minute for my Super Hero MM with Shadow. The other stuff is just my regular cloths. >.>

Rhyme: You sir, are incredibly sexy
Well thank you, sir. You are very nearly as sexy. I say very nearly only because I witnessed you playing as MK which is inherently not sexy (though playing as a Superknight is still mad sexy).

You definitely said this just to point out that you were talking to a girl :laugh:
I agree with Pierce on this one. Get found out, *****. :p No disrespect.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Hopefully I get confident enough to use some of my other characters in tournament. I'm willing to play alot gayer now, so maybe its time for their return:).

Top Bottom