• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSBB Happy Meal Promotion

-KW-

Smash Apprentice
A friend of mine who is the Assistant Manager of a McDonalds has told me that they're doing a Happy Meal Toy promotion for SSBB sometime in April. She didn't know about what they were, just that the promo is happening.

Razorsaw

Smash Apprentice
Man, they probably won't have launching missiles or kung fu grip.

They're killing the competitive toy battling scene, man.

vx13

Smash Rookie
Haha. If that actually were to happen I'd drop SSB.

In relation to the topic, yeah, I might actually buy McDonalds just for a Marth/Ike toy.

Hoshika-Pichu

Smash Rookie
Oh, right. I remembered my Sheik toys always being broken.

Anybody know if Sakurai will make a McDojo?
I know we'll need to make a McTier List.

Back on topic, I don't go to McDonalds at all since it seem really fatty for/to me, but I guess a nice plushie would make it better-- hey... wait... Brawl is rated T for Teen. Why would they put McSmashBrosBrawl toys in a HAPPY MEAL? O_o;

kr3wman

Smash Master
Since when does someone cares about the ESRB rating?

But really, I want my Meta Knight Plushie which you can press and he says `Come!`

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
I've been craving McDonald's for awhile now. Haven't been in months. I can either make me GF get a Happy Meal, since she just gets a double cheeseburger anyway, or I can jsut get myself one to go with me Value Meal haha.

NeoHippie41

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HaikuWarrior
Yeah this could be fake.

And why are so many people assuming plushies? I'm more expecting really poorly sculpted, barely poseable, plastic figures that like shoot things, have flapping wings, or rev ups.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
The last time I bought a Happy Meal was a couple of years back when there was a Sonic the Hedgehog promotion. If there's Brawl toys, I'll have one McNugget happy meal please.

startoonhero

Smash Apprentice
wuts wrong with ssb happy meal toys? that would be awesome!
now its time for us to speculate on the upcoming roster!
lemme be the first prophet

OMG GENO FTW!!
RIDLEY ROXRZZZ!!!11!!
MEGAMAN PWNZZZZZZZZ

Lant

Smash Journeyman
That's pretty interesting. I've not been to McDonalds in a few years now. They're now trying to sell healthy food or something right?

I guess they'll just be crappy little figures, still.. having a Kirby toy. Do want. ಠ_ಠ

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I would kill for a Smash Ball plush.

EDIT: Or a Samus/Falcon one. *chk* Yehs!

antimatter

Smash Lord
they are gonna suck, i guarantee it. my brother went a few times for some bionicle promotion, and they were solid plastic figures. he only went because he wanted a couple new Buildable figures. how can you even mess that part up? it doesnt even have to be normal parts if you're worried about choking hazards.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Wow, I think that Wolf, Fox, and Falco would be great.
Wolf's phrase would be: "You're good, but I'm better!"
Falco's would be: "Personally, I prefer the air!"
Fox's would be: "LANDMASTERZ!"

Seriously.

But as for Marth......he'd say somethin in Japanese, then SHFFL every other toy.
Then Ike...."I fight for my friends!"
I think that Samus won't be there, since that could present problems.
Lucario would shout about his aura.

But that's just an educated guess.

Top Bottom