• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64 Favourite Target Smash

SheerMadness

Smash Master
My favorite target level is dreamland. And my favorite target is my opponent when I'm playing 1v1 on dreamland.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
My favorite target is sheer because he doesn't DI.

Also, luigi's btt is pretty cool

B Link

Smash Lord
Link's Btt is the best by far. Hearing the boomerang hits + the final fair/upb finish all in sync at the end is amazing.

Fox is good too though, it would be my favorite if only I could hit the last two targets with the ledge slide and get 10.xx

clubbadubba

Smash Master
ugh i hate fox and dk cuz you are limited by the timing of moving platforms

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
samus. 9'63 is my best. it's just such a badass layout, using all of her PROJECTILES

Olikus

Smash Champion
Samus btt is my favourite. Followed by kirby and captain falcon on split second.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
Falcon's btt is my favorite mainly because thats the only one im good at...:cry:

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Samus because it's relatively easy, minimizing the tech skill grind that is BTT. The layout is pretty nice too.

Kirby's is the worst because I can't utilt at the beginning on keyboard, lmao (inb4 "that's my new favorite" from clubba or something)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
favorite: Samus (not sure why, maybe the use of all the projectiles, seems the most complete) and Falcon (love to speedrun it)
Least: Luigi: platforms feel awkward, just dislike it, too different

Olikus

Smash Champion
Samus because it's relatively easy, minimizing the tech skill grind that is BTT. The layout is pretty nice too.

Kirby's is the worst because I can't utilt at the beginning on keyboard, lmao (inb4 "that's my new favorite" from clubba or something)
you can slide upb instead.

TANK64

Smash Lord
My favorite is maybe Yoshi's btt.

Any layout that lends itself to many strategies (with a certain degree of success) I really like.

I pretty much heart most of them.

-why don't you just upB? lol

-Also, you can buffer your first move in what seems to be a crazy huge window.

-Not making fun- just honestly confused.

Sangoku

Smash Master
You can't buffer, since the up only starts getting registered at the "Go". So if you try buffering up, you'll jump ASAP. Same with usmash if you buffer Up A. Or maybe you meant something else?

Also LOL your sig, I just noticed XD

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's what I meant. Say like on the CF btt, you can buffer so you can jump as soon as possible. Or if you press jab or something before the beggining you'll just jab asap.

Buuuut I guess that doesn't work with up tilt/smash ;__;

and yea, I had to sig that lol

Top Bottom