• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSb64 double elimination tournament

codydaniels88

Smash Rookie
We are located in lake havasu city Arizona. We are doing a 16+ Person smash tourney. There isn't a entry fee but will be prize money winning doubles and singles bracket. We are doing double elimination for both brackets.
Rules:

-Stock 5
-No items
-Random
-Best 2 out 3 games wins set
-Double elimination

We will have multiple set ups and an area to spectate. Will have food and drink. Let me know if you're interested

Shears

Smash Master
We are located in lake havasu city Arizona. We are doing a 16+ Person smash tourney. There isn't a entry fee but will be prize money winning doubles and singles bracket. We are doing double elimination for both brackets.
Rules:

-Stock 5
-No items
-Random
-Best 2 out 3 games wins set
-Double elimination

We will have multiple set ups and an area to spectate. Will have food and drink. Let me know if you're interested
I'm definitely interested...but I live in Baltimore way too far away. Check the player map to see if theres anyone in the area. If there isn't ask to have yourself added to the map so any newcomers can find you and be encouraged to add themselves.

Map can be found in the index thread or at http://supersmashbros64.com

Top Bottom