• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB Player Location World Map

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
Put me on, Cedricwa. Olympia, Washington.
Hey! We here in WA have monthly tournaments in Lynnwood, and I've been thinking about going down to Olympia to play some 64 because there's a pretty big group of smashers down there that have been trying to get competitive. If you want I can put you in touch with them. Join the FB group West Coast SSB64 if you want more info, or toss me a PM.

Cedricwa

Smash Apprentice
Hey! We here in WA have monthly tournaments in Lynnwood, and I've been thinking about going down to Olympia to play some 64 because there's a pretty big group of smashers down there that have been trying to get competitive. If you want I can put you in touch with them. Join the FB group West Coast SSB64 if you want more info, or toss me a PM.
Hey man, thanks. I joined the group on facebook. I met you a little bit at the tournament in Everett (I think it was everett) a couple months ago. The one that Kevin (the guy with the beard) put on. Hit me up on here or facebook whenever you plan on coming down here. (https://www.facebook.com/Cedricnw add me). When l get an adapter for the computer and we could play online. I won't even try to get good with keyboard, aha.

McGodd

Smash Apprentice
Hey man, thanks. I joined the group on facebook. I met you a little bit at the tournament in Everett (I think it was everett) a couple months ago. The one that Kevin (the guy with the beard) put on. Hit me up on here or facebook whenever you plan on coming down here. (https://www.facebook.com/Cedricnw add me). When l get an adapter for the computer and we could play online. I won't even try to get good with keyboard, aha.
Oh awesome, good to see you made a Smashboards account dude. Hope you can make it out for a tournament up in Lynnwood some time. The monthlies are lots of fun.

Last edited:

T Brett

Smash Journeyman
I now live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
falcomaster3000 confirmed

edit: come to P4K monthlies in vancouver in the new year, I think they're bringing m2k out in january, silentwolf was up in the october one, mcgodd is gonna bring a 64 crew up with hopefully jel and kefit. cheap flights from EDM to Vancouver or even Abbotsford

Last edited:

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
falcomaster3000 confirmed

edit: come to P4K monthlies in vancouver in the new year, I think they're bringing m2k out in january, silentwolf was up in the october one, mcgodd is gonna bring a 64 crew up with hopefully jel and kefit. cheap flights from EDM to Vancouver or even Abbotsford
I don't have the $ for that.

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, brand new to the smash boards and brand new to the community. My friend and I are located in central PA, Harrisburg for myself and Carlisle for him. We just signed up for apex this year and wanted to know if anyone wanted to play some friendlies or get some practice in before the tournament next month, thanks

bloodpeach

Smash Journeyman
I think there are a couple players in the Harrisburg area, but I haven't seen them here often. You can always come to Phillly :)

I've heard rumors that god himself lives in that area as well, but he doesn't show himself for mere mortals.

Synesthesia

Smash Cadet
College Grove, Tennessee. Have 2 Friends who are also very good 64 Smashers. We play regularly atleast once a week for long sessions. Looking for more people for some competitive play. If anyone in our area is interested, message me.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
College Grove, Tennessee. Have 2 Friends who are also very good 64 Smashers. We play regularly atleast once a week for long sessions. Looking for more people for some competitive play. If anyone in our area is interested, message me.
Yo, I live about an 1 hour and a half south of you. Zeds lives ~15 minutes away. Once school starts up, I might be able to travel up there to play both of you. I have a setup I can bring too if necessary. Just let me get my a few things straightened out first.

M4TT

Smash Cadet
Arlington, Virginia

Seems like there are a few people near me and in the DC area

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
Oh definitely, online people, offline people, whatever. Anyone in the ssb community is welcome.
Oh definitely, online people, offline people, whatever. Anyone in the ssb community is welcome.
H
West Palm Beach, Florida
West Palm Beach, Florida. Year round

drewdrach

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, brand new to the smash boards and brand new to the community. My friend and I are located in central PA, Harrisburg for myself and Carlisle for him. We just signed up for apex this year and wanted to know if anyone wanted to play some friendlies or get some practice in before the tournament next month, thanks
im in shippensburg PA not too far from you. I have a few friends who play but mostly 64. there is a bar/ restaurant in the area called U grille that has smash both 64 and melee on Monday nights 8-11

Top Bottom