• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB New Years Tournament - Sometime Middle January

Zantetsu

Smash Master
School restarts then. Makes it hella difficult to have a one day event. It' have to span multiple days.
Not many people show up on one day events so I'm sure it would move rather quickly.

I'm guessing no more then 16 people actually showing up which won't take long at all.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
You know what's awesome with online tourneys? Is that it's everywhere at the same time! You might have to play toronto and the round after it's ohio, you know, awesome stuffs.

marthmaster04

Smash Ace
I'll be in since surri decided I'm not pro enough without p2p. :( (hes just scared of my fox at full power D:) As for server I suggest godweapon. A little more fair to those around the midwest and south. But it should be early or late. To avoid the bull of the sf/kof/garou players.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I'll be in since surri decided I'm not pro enough without p2p. :( (hes just scared of my fox at full power D:) As for server I suggest godweapon. A little more fair to those around the midwest and south. But it should be early or late. To avoid the bull of the sf/kof/garou players.
Aha sorry about that man...

Im going to be having more so you and Koro will have definite seats in the next one ^^

VGDMalcolm

Smash Cadet
I'll join, once the date is decided.

Are there going to be more than 1 match going on at once? I'd like to record these and post them on Youtube.

And in the middle of January? How about close to the end of December or the beginning of January?

Top Bottom