• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spyware Horror Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
A Lot of times a virus can be easily gotten rid of with just sweeping your computer with a good scanner.
But once in a while you get the nasty viruses like reformat your hard drive bad viruses or even having to replace your hard-drive virus.

This thread is for telling about all your horror stories with viruses. Even with a good antivirus, spyware, and a good firewall sometimes you just get F*** .

Please Provide these three things

1. What Virus it was if you don't know state its behavior
2. How did you get the virus if you know
3. Did you get rid of it or how did you fix the problem

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
well no one goes there
its only geeks that spend all there time on the computer
This room has all the cool people in it.

_Chrono

Smash Cadet
lol no offense but this sounds like a geek topic. XD. But the worst virus I ever got was this thing called the delself virus, or burito.exe. It took 3 days for me 2 finally flush it out.

Overload

Smash Lord
I spend 6-7 hours(or more) a day on the computer.

One time I had some sort of virus, I couldn't get rid of it. I then did a system restore to an earlier day and that seemed to do the trick.

Shök

Smash Champion
The only virus I have heard of is the, "Trojan Virus"

One of my friends got it from a antivirus program itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom