• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield Presents: "The Showdown" (June 12th-13th) Stream is Up Now!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teh Future

Smash Master
stl is bring 1 full setup. Ill ask rauleen if she can bring anything but i don't think she has a wii right now (lol).

still not sure where we are housing, but should be fun anyways LOL.

Nope you should allow doubles sign ups to be.... super late... no one seems to know who they are teaming with lol.

Also Hype.... lol every line ened with lol lol

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Um.

The ADHD + Indiana crew (otherwise known as two monkeys in a car destroying all the animals on the road) are all in a hotel tonight.

I'm teaming with Count.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
awwwwwwww snap

What time will you be up there?

I have no idea what I'll do in terms of sleeping arrangements, but whatever. I'll sleep in my car if I can't find some room to crash in, haha

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Well I've got 2-3 tvs, but only one setup for brawl (obviously) and one for melee. I'm sure Neoh has wii's, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Alright, so I didn't get Bicardi since someone else is supplying that.... but I did get Sky Vodka... It's going down to tonight... Holla at me Count, Wakka, Champ, and the rest of my pimpins...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I think Judge and Hunger are teaming; if they aren't I'd like to team with Judge if he's free, if not I'm gonna team with Infern. Sorry Renegade :(

I think Sago is free Ren

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Well I've got 2-3 tvs, but only one setup for brawl (obviously) and one for melee. I'm sure Neoh has wii's, though, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Alright cool, I'll play either game, doesn't matter to me. I'll be a bit late, I have stuff at 6 but I'll probably show up after that. PM your address.

judge!

Smash Ace
dear lord i passsed out at my cpu desk face planted into they keybored. hahaha

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You put my memory card down your pants >:[

Watty should I play Melee this weekend? I don't remember how to play.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Judge + Hunger
OS + Infern
Sago + ?
Renegade + ?
Count + Krystedez
Y.b.M. + Blue Rogue

as far as I know

Teh Future

Smash Master
I could use a snake/mk. I tank stock and doesn't afraid of anything
with sonic... LOL? maybe idk if you are at the venue tonight then find me.... or find me tomorrow. Most likely though I don't really care anymore lol.

Me and Rauleen are leaving in like an hour I think >_> Im goin over to her apartment now. So We will probably be ther around 11. still don't know who we are housing with but I hope its wherever this:

Alright, so I didn't get Bicardi since someone else is supplying that.... but I did get Sky Vodka... It's going down to tonight... Holla at me Count, Wakka, Champ, and the rest of my pimpins...
is xD

See you cats soon I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom