• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, MO discussion thread

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Sounds good to me. This will be the first year anniversary for many of our melee players. I haven't missed a single pathways since I started going.

:phone:

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Have you really not missed one? Hmm, cool. How many have I missed? 2? Maybe 3? I know I missed March and August.

Also, the chances of me bringing a TV in the future is now slim to none due to the fact that I have 2 12" subwoofers in my trunk now. I'm not going to risk a TV slamming into one of them when I'm driving since my TV already can't sit still in the trunk. I should be able to put it in the backseat if I don't have anyone driving with me, though.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I know Anden. Not personally, but I know who he is. He used to have quite a nasty puff.

Everyone here has roughed that puff up lol.

But yeah, seems alot of famous people come our way. Ace is actually oldschool, but since we just recently met him when we started, we associate him as one of us. Not a vet like Anden.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Have you really not missed one? Hmm, cool. How many have I missed? 2? Maybe 3? I know I missed March and August.

Also, the chances of me bringing a TV in the future is now slim to none due to the fact that I have 2 12" subwoofers in my trunk now. I'm not going to risk a TV slamming into one of them when I'm driving since my TV already can't sit still in the trunk. I should be able to put it in the backseat if I don't have anyone driving with me, though.
You were there in March. That was the first one CoMo and Arkansas came to.

You missed February, August, and I think one other.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hey guys
Next semester outside of the Rolla tourneys, I'm not going to be playing Smash. TBH you guys (Ziv, Zantetsu, Terry) will probably surpass me within a couple months, and I'd like to see that. Keep hosting Pathways, you need to keep smash alive in Springfield.

BTW please tell me what dates next month work for you guys. 28th seems the most plausible for me atm, followed by 14th.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Actually I think I'm on the verge of having a smash breakthrough. It feels like when I was about to get good at Guitar Hero.

I'm better than Strong Bad at GH.

Terry

Smash Ace
Don't lie, Wretched. You were never good at anything.

And the only reason there was no room at Wretcheds is because Nathan was there.

arbustos

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys
Next semester outside of the Rolla tourneys, I'm not going to be playing Smash. TBH you guys (Ziv, Zantetsu, Terry) will probably surpass me within a couple months, and I'd like to see that. Keep hosting Pathways, you need to keep smash alive in Springfield.

BTW please tell me what dates next month work for you guys. 28th seems the most plausible for me atm, followed by 14th.
School?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Don't lie, Wretched. You were never good at anything.

And the only reason there was no room at Wretcheds is because Nathan was there.
Yeah we'll have plenty of room if there is 4-5 of us. My arrangement last time wasn't too amazing, either.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
No posts in nearly 24 hours, WHAT THE ****, SPRINGFIELD?!

So, we're going to play tomorrow. I'm guessing at Wretched's since we have no where else to go, but the church would be preferred.

I'll have me, Kendra, and Sam, so I'm hoping Wretched has room in his basement.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Honestly I'd only want to use my basement for something big. I mean, we can use the entire house since nobody will be home. No illegal activities though because my grandfather will be home later on.
If you bring a setup, we could all play in the living room which has a ****load of room. The TV isn't usable though.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Next tournament confirmed for the 21st. We might actually be getting the guy who's been wanting to stop by, because he has time to ask off work. Last time, he says he accidentally fell asleep when he got home.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why would you name our team "Mens butts make us go Nuts"
You ******
And then blame it on me.
KEEP YOUR TENDER MANDESIRES TO YOURSELF.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Good job, sir.

I have a quesiton for you, though. Does Sonic have those christmas shakes/ice cream thingies that they had last year? It had like, cookie chunks in it and ****. It was great.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Terrence, did you seriously beat Romane Lechuga in a serious match?

EDIT: I want to play smash tomorrow. Terrence doesn't want to apparently.
The reason it is important that I play tomorrow is that I just found out that my Grandpa is leaving early, so I want to play bunches while I still have access to the whole house.

Terry

Smash Ace
Yes. 3-1

Didn't say I didn't want to or couldn't play. Only that I would be a little busy. Sup?

Top Bottom