• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spot Dodge Counter

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Rising Nair once, then Double Jump Nair before you land. Works every time.

(**** you, Mik! D:<)

Uffe

Smash Hero
Well it looks like you play as Lucas. The same can be applied with Ness' yo-yo. Anyway the opponent is close and they spot dodge and you use your dsmash then Lucas' attack strikes in that one point a few times. With Ness you can either use his usmash or dsmash. For frontal you'll want to use your usmash and hold the yo-yo in place. Once they get out of that spot dodge then they'll get hit by the yo-yo. For aerial approaches, you can either use your PKT on the opponent or do your nair just like Kitamerby pointed out.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Jab or spam Ness's dtilt. They are fast enough to catch your opponent between spot dodges.
That dtilt is actually a great idea! Don't rely on it too much, but my friend was in front of me and I ended up dtilting him and I got him right up to about 49%! It was amazing!

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Lol Kita, who is this Mik! person you are refferring to?
Anyways, my favorite method isto aerial rise 2 nairs. Short hop nair, double jump nair. Like Kita said, works every time.

There's also usmash, dsmash, dtilt, and dair.

GimmeAnFSharp

Smash Journeyman
Where are the spot dodging? If they're right next to you, just hold out your yoyo. If they're almost overlapping you, go for the rising nair.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
As Ness? Although many have posted this, I use D-tilt and Yo-yo (upsmash version ussually, cause then you can get them in the air as well)

Top Bottom