• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Finally got the eShop to work and have been messing around with him in training mode. He feels really good, I think I'll enjoy using him a lot.

KieRanaRan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KieRanaRan
3DS FC
0662-3728-1857
It's worth the wait, guys! It's just like unlocking him in melee all over again... ^_^

MartianMedia

Smash Cadet
NNID
MartianMedia
3DS FC
5172-0483-1084
Hey everyone! I only had a short time to preview Mewtwo this morning before I went to class, but I like him so far and am planning on working on him to have a new main.

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
I'm also still waiting for my code to show up. I've been waiting since November to play as Mewtwo, so the suspense is killing me.

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman
His CSS location makes me wanna return the game... I hate my I-want-everything-to-be-perfect thinking sometimes.

divade

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Divade011
Not a mewtwo main , but in got it, lots of tail spacing.

Last edited:

ORVO5

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4785-5813-6727
Im back now. I've been away for ages due to huge amounts of Uni work but with Mewtwo coming out I've put down the books for a few days to play some Smash.
Welcome back!!! Great day to be a Mewtwo main! Been playing since 12:30am lol.
Came back from my morning classes, AND I GOT THE EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE!!!!!!
CONGRATS!

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
Just got the code and have been playing around with Mewtwo. I'm loving him already!

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Still nothing yet... Although I don't know if I'll even bother since :4sheik: is still just as broken as before.

Last edited:

ZombieVito

Smash Journeyman
Got my two sets of codes :)

If anyone wants a Wiii U one I will be trading them for a 10 dollar eshop, psn or amazong gift card.

I already sold my extra 3DS one.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Maybe with the noon wave? Or 12:30? Or 1:00? Or 1:30? Hehe.

Nintendo used Quash!
WingedKnight's code was postponed!

Cypher99

Smash Cadet
Hey guys I live in the usa and own both the wiiu and 3ds versions of the game. How do I get Mewtwo?

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Updating my hall's Wii U version while eating breakfast.

With that being said, cya guys for a while. Victory has been achieved.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I've noticed R.O.B. is a pain in the a** for Mewtwo, but it could be that I've only been playing Mewtwo for about an hour or so. That, or they buffed R.O.B. Who knows?

Kind of sad that his shiny color isn't exactly a shiny Mewtwo, but it'll do fine. Still gonna stick with Rosalina as my primary main, though I'll try and practice with Mewtwo to pick him up as a secondary.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
I really want to ask this:What is the best strategy to use Mewtwo according to you guys? I'm struggeling way harder than I think I should be. I think I'm just playing him wrong though. Does anyone have some easy tips for me?

Top Bottom