• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

gamer8

Smash Lord
Why would I lie about something that is for me? BTW I'm not from USA so maybe it goes by parts?
Please post a picture, you can censor out the code even just with Paint and scribbling over it. We just need to know if it's really time, because the patch is supposed to end in 2 hours.

There have been countless trolls when it comes to this kind of thing and nobody else is saying they have the code so it's kind of hard to trust on just words alone.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I doubt the emails would go out at such a random time
Is just a little bit before the maintenance really so random, though?

Not saying I necessarily believe it, but I don't believe it's fake either. I'm kind of indifferent.

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
You guys want to know what's funny? Smashboards does a daily maintenance at 4 AM/1 AM. So when patch releases Smashboards will probably be down.
...really? Smashboards has always did maintenance at 2 AM PST for me... at least recently. A few months ago it was at 1 AM but for the past 2 or 1 month maintenance has always been at 2 AM.

Edit: Thread too fast and got ninja'd. Disregard this.

Last edited:

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
I'm fading fast. Gettin' too old for these all-nighters. Probably gonna start getting ready for sleep so I can hopefully awaken to codes. But who knows, I may still be lying awake in bed when the email comes in.

Feel the rhythm, feel the rhyme, get on up, it's (almost) Mewtwo Time!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Can someone explain the terms Pocket MU en Ninja'd to me please?
Pocket Characters are characters you practice occasionally, and MU is abbreviated for match ups. So I suppose that'd mean a Pocket MU is a character you have prepared specifically to counter other characters.

To be ninja'd is when someone says someone the same thing you did just moments before you post.
Edit: For instance, I just Ninja'd @ JimmyTheCaterpillar JimmyTheCaterpillar .

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Can someone explain the terms Pocket MU en Ninja'd to me please?
A pocket MU is a character you use when you're in a specific situation or in an otherwise very tight bind.

Ninja'd refers to when someone says exactly what you were going to say immediately before you're able to finish typing it.

Pocket Characters are characters you practice occasionally, and MU is abbreviated for match ups. So I suppose that'd mean a Pocket MU is a character you have prepared specifically to counter other characters.

To be ninja'd is when someone says someone the same thing you did just moments before you post.
OH COME ON

Last edited:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
A pocket is a character you use when you're in a specific situation or in an otherwise very tight bind.

Ninja's refers to when someone says exactly what you were going to say immediately before you're able to finish typing it.
lel, the message that explained what ninja'd means was ninja'd itself. :awesome:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
A pocket is a character you use when you're in a specific situation or in an otherwise very tight bind.

Ninja's refers to when someone says exactly what you were going to say immediately before you're able to finish typing it.
It's funny because you just got ninja'd haha

Edit: My post about someone's message explaining ninja'd being ninja'd was ninja'd. Ninja'd-ception???

Last edited:

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet

So you just got Ninja'd then:p
I'm sorry thank you thoug!

Edit: For instance, I just Ninja'd @ JimmyTheCaterpillar JimmyTheCaterpillar .
thank you!
Edit: just got double Ninjad..

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
With so many people in the thread, you will probably get ninja'd. I'm probably being ninja'd right now.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I'm looking forward to all of the Mewtwo dittos that are gonna happen at 4:00 on For Glory

Last edited:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Damit guys, is this the :4mewtwo:thread or the :4greninja: thread?
Like I said before, I am the bridge between two worlds.
The Clan of Greninja
and
The Spoon Sword Soldiers.
I am the one to unite these two groups under the grandiose shelter of Smash 4.
(Nah JK, we all just tired and hysterical waiting for Mewtwo. :p)

Last edited:

Mc Mew

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mc_Mew
im not just a mewtwo fan we're like brothers only closer(insert the picture from spngebob)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Like I said before, I am the bridge between two worlds.
The Clan of Greninja
and
The Spoon Sword Soldiers.
I am the one to unite these two groups under the grandiose shelter of Smash 4.
(Nah JK, we all just tired and hysterical waiting for Mewtwo. :p)
I see! You pesky water types think that by allying with Mewtwo, you can gain the advantage against us Charizards in our (actually non-existent) rivalry!

Last edited:
Top Bottom