• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
What if we all woke up tomorrow and found out that Sakurai trolled us and put Pichu instead of Mewtwo?

C3CC

Smash Lord
...I decided I'm staying up. Even though it doesn't look favorable for us right now, I just can't sleep. Not uncommon for me.

Eh, I finished my Spanish test early. If I'm really that tired, I can just sleep while my classmates are all taking it this morning. They take forever to get anything done, and my Spanish teacher himself is a really laid back guy who won't even write you up for roughhousing.Jokes aside, it really does feel so much more rewarding when we finally get him. I'd rather go without the weight, but it still helps Mewtwo feel just that awesome.
I'm on vacations and I usually go to sleep at 4am every day anyway, hahaha.

By the way, if you need help with your Spanish assignments, always know I can help you. I'm Venezuelan, so it's my mother tongue, haha :p That goes to everyone else here as well.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
So far, nothing but scrubs on FG and even got a RQ in the 15 minutes I've been playing....
Are FG players better on Wii U?

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
It's 10... I have school tomorrow. Idk what I want to do. I'll probably sleep. Maybe I'll set an alarm for 2 AM. Maybe I'll just hope I wake up. Oh Sakurai, you have ruined me.
I don't plan on sleeping tonight... for the sake of Mewtwo!

jk i'm a responsible student and i have school tomorrow so i'll sleep at 4

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Feel free to rest your weary eyes. The brilliant light that heralds the resurrection of our fair lady provides safety and comfort to all who seek respite in it. You will be revitalized when you awaken in our new world...

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Welp, time for bed.
Gonna love looking through this thread tomorrow boy oh boy.

'Night all.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Feel free to rest your weary eyes. The brilliant light that heralds the resurrection of our fair lady provides safety and comfort to all who seek respite in it. You will be revitalized when you awaken in our new world...
Man, I love all your posts. You should post more often.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
By the way, if you need help with your Spanish assignments, always know I can help you. I'm Venezuelan, so it's my mother tongue, haha :p That goes to everyone else here as well.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm good. I'm only just now taking Spanish 1, so it's all still pretty easy.

Everything in it is also open note.

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
The hour of reckoning is nigh... the day of judgment is nearly upon us... Our blessed main at last makes his return. May he guide you to victory on the battlefield as you triumph over all his foes. The broken bodies of our enemies will soon litter the battlefield! Beware, o Smash Brothers! Thy master comes at long last...

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
The hour of reckoning is nigh... the day of judgment is nearly upon us... Our blessed main at last makes his return. May he guide you to victory on the battlefield as you triumph over all his foes. The broken bodies of our enemies will soon litter the battlefield! Beware, o Smash Brothers! Thy master comes at long last...
A moment of silence

Etika: MEWTWO!!! MEWTWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I swear to Pietro, if I don't get the codes for whatever reason, I will take no prisoners.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So far, nothing but scrubs on FG and even got a RQ in the 15 minutes I've been playing....
Are FG players better on Wii U?
I haven't touched 3DS wi-fi since I got my hands on the Wii U version, but I'd say most of us Wii U scrubs are half decent-ish. You still get some really bad players, and almost everyone mains Captain Falcon, but I feel like most people I fight are tougher then the 3DS Little Mac scrubs.

I've met a few Captain Falcons who could perfect pivot, and did it in place of a taunt sometimes, but could never put it to practical use.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I tend to RQ when I KO my opponent with my damage being over a hundred or something so I just SD to deprive my opponent from sinking in the win.

:demon:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Here's how y'all get your Psychic Cat on Smash 3DS.
I wish I'd be able to join the fun, but my Sister insists she takes the Smash 3DS code even though she never touches her copy of Smash 3DS (It is literally in my room and it's been there for months)
Here's hoping for luck and a gift from the heavens and/or a friend. :urg:

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
Man, I love all your posts. You should post more often.
My selection of words are designed to be suitable in discussion of one as elegant and majestic as our fair lady...

Last edited:

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
I tend to RQ when I KO my opponent with my damage being over a hundred or something so I just SD to deprive my opponent from sinking in the win.

:demon:
But the possible comebacks...

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Here's how y'all get your Psychic Cat on Smash 3DS.
I wish I'd be able to join the fun, but my Sister insists she takes the Smash 3DS code even though she never touches her copy of Smash 3DS (It is literally in my room and it's been there for months)
Here's hoping for luck and a gift from the heavens and/or a friend. :urg:
Slow as always huh SmashRiver?.....

Also, good luck in finding another code :ohwell:

C3CC

Smash Lord
So apparently the first patch change, according to CLASH Tournaments, is... Yes, you guessed right...

They nerfed Greninja, LOL!!

CLASH Tournaments said:
We got the patch notes, Greninja's standing grab is 4 frames slower and his default shuriken is now 80% of the original distance

I highly doubt this is real, because the patch isn't live yet, so...

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
So apparently the first patch change, according to CLASH Tournaments, is... Yes, you guessed right...

...so is this all speculation or what? Why would CT release patch notes if the patch isn't even here yet? o_o

Can you give us a source on this? I'm curious.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
But the possible comebacks...
I only had like 3 comebacks from the near 1K times I played FG. When i'm in a losing predicament, chances are that's the end of the road for me lol.

It's mostly to the Rosalina players though. Everyone complains about Diddy but I find her 10X more OP than he is. I can't possibly fathom my hatred for her with words.

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman

They nerfed Greninja? Better nerf Greninja.

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
I only had like 3 comebacks from the near 1K times I played FG. When i'm in a losing predicament, chances are that's the end of the road for me lol.

It's mostly to the Rosalina players though. Everyone complains about Diddy but I find her 10X more OP than he is. I can't possibly fathom my hatred for her with words.
Whenever I face a Rosaluma, I always go Lucario.

It's so fun watching them try

BugCatcherWill

Smash Ace
NNID
BugCatcherWill
3DS FC
4098-4993-0977
I'm not familiar with the matchup. Can you breifly go over it?
Kill Luma with Force Palms once they have enough range, then Rosa has a REALLY hard time killing you.

From then get her off the stage, and intercept her recovery with a dair, as it will last long enough for Rosalina to be hit my it. That either stage-spikes if they miss they tech (which they usually do, as it's unexpected), or launch then further off stage.

BlitzMaster2000

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlitzMaster9000
So when do the codes get sent out? Because it's 6:30 AM here in the UK, and still nothing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom