• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
if japan isnt getting their codes on time, we wont be either. luckily, 4 am est gives us a 12 hour window for an EST evening and plenty of time for people to play with mewtwo after work/school. hopefully they will have this sorted out by then, but as of now, this is looking like a process

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
C'mon Nintendo, you gave Japan the codes, at least give them out to the other countries! We're anxious! ;-;

Last edited:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry about it too much as long as you get your emails from Club Nintendo when you redeem a reward you should be fine. Also you can always call up Nintendo if you guys registered both copies and didn't get your code. They have great customer service and will be sure to help you find a solution!
Well I went to redeem something on club nintendo (I use the UK version btw since I live here) and it seemed to want my address, which is interesting because I thought it would email. Could this mean Mewtwo codes will be sent to me irl instead of email? I hope not...

Kabutops

Smash Journeyman
Is the patch coming with the Mewtwo codes? I'm so anxious to see if my mains are getting butchered.

Last edited:

Daybreak

Busy busy busy~
NNID
DaybreakPlz
3DS FC
1091-8175-8810
Switch FC
SW-6555-9639-6872
Someone is in the way. "Someone" should beat the Elite 4 so we can get our codes.

Creede

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Creede73
237 Pages and almost 10000 replies in about 2 months? Wow.

Anyway, these are the last few hours of For Glory if you don't want to see Mewtwo every other match.

Spirst

Well I went to redeem something on club nintendo (I use the UK version btw since I live here) and it seemed to want my address, which is interesting because I thought it would email. Could this mean Mewtwo codes will be sent to me irl instead of email? I hope not...
No, unlikely. It specifically says "Download codes will be emailed on 4/15/2015"

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
if japan isnt getting their codes on time, we wont be either. luckily, 4 am est gives us a 12 hour window for an EST evening and plenty of time for people to play with mewtwo after work/school. hopefully they will have this sorted out by then, but as of now, this is looking like a process
Japan started getting their codes a long time ago, though. Like, hours before the 15th even started for them.

Bigherolike6

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be like holding my breath all day until my code comes! :crazy: I'm just so worried about it no coming or something like that!:urg:

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Oh gee...I'm worried about you kids staying up with school the next day. I'm a college freshman so I still remember staying up for Pic of the days or direct announcements, and sure, this is more worth it, but man school in the following hours... Maybe just try to contain your excitement and have a 3 and a half hour nap? Time will fly, you'll be well rested mostly... Sometimes Id only get an hour of sleep or once even just 10 minutes! But its a total drag when ya get NO sleep, take care of yourselves people!

Luckily all I have is a lil class tomorrow morning that isn't that important anyway so I may skip it if it comes to that. Like...if they confirm that he does come "noon" but hopefully only 4 hours remain...
In other words, it would suck trying to play with Mewtwo when you're dog-tired. Hopefully y'all will get some rest. I'm about to sign off myself within a few.

Strato

Smash Rookie
NNID
StratoArctica
3DS FC
1907-8871-0534
In honor of Mewtwo Day I made a really bad photoshop, but whatevs. Edit: nvm doesn't work =[ EDIT EDIT: got it working

Last edited:

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be like holding my breath all day until my code comes! :crazy: I'm just so worried about it no coming or something like that!:urg:
Me too, I really hope I get the codes soon because I'm so terrified and sleep deprived that I could break down and cry if I get too worried that I'm not getting them.

C_Swirl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
C_Swirls
3DS FC
3583-1148-6789
Lending my support to the conquest due to the anxiety Mewtwo is causing me.
#Dark Pit

1DeadRabbit

...I mean jackal.
3DS FC
1864-9519-0771
Spoon sword is best sword. I read Mewtwo creates it with psychic energies!

Can I have my S-Rank now?

itsaxelol

Smash Ace
Japan started getting their codes a long time ago, though. Like, hours before the 15th even started for them.
right, but the twitter is saying not everyone is going to get it until later. the fact that japan started getting their codes 24 hours ago and they still arent finished isnt boding well for us, honestly. sorry to be that guy but i think everyone should curb their enthusiasm, as hard as that is! i can forsee a ton of "WTF nintendo" posts today...

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
I cannot wait till next morning, much like Speed my patience has run empty and I can not wait through the passage of sleep. I do not care that I have tests the next day, Mewtwo calls much louder.

Until 1 AM...

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
I cannot wait till next morning, much like Speed my patience has run empty and I can not wait through the passage of sleep. I do not care that I have tests the next day, Mewtwo calls much louder.

Until 1 AM...
I know how you feel, man. Screw tests! I have a test tomorrow too but I'll sacrifice it for Mewtwo. I'm actually studying as we speak, but when Mewtwo comes out at 1:00 (hopefully) I'll drop everything and play~

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Personally, I would of sent them a few days in advance so they could be redeemed the moment the patch came out.

But I suppose we'll just have to live with it the way it is.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It really surprises me how in every game Mewtwo's in he manages to make the player lose sleep or running systems on overnight. First it was making us leave the damn game on for 20 hours and now it's staying up all night waiting for the codes.

:4mewtwo:really is one sick *******.

Top Bottom