• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

C3CC

Smash Lord
anyone else hoping you still have to fight him to unlock him?
I thought I was the only one! I hope I have to fight him in Final Destination with the Victory Road theme playing.

I might leave this thread after today until I play him. I want to get surprised. I want to discover his voice, his remaining colors and everything related to him we don't know yet by myself.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
If there is no unlocking Mewtwo, I will force myself to beat a level 9 Mewtwo first without looking at any of his colors etc.

Serebii

Serebii Owner
NNID
SerebiiJoe
I wonder....
@ Serebii Serebii
Do you have any other information about the Mewtwo codes? Did you hear from someone who had received them...?
A friend of mine in Japan got his code email today. In Japan, they link you to a website and you then log in and get the code, ready to redeem tomorrow.

Alas, I didn't get mine as I didn't buy Smash U on my Japanese Wii U.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
A friend of mine in Japan got his code email today. In Japan, they link you to a website and you then log in and get the code, ready to redeem tomorrow.

Awwww....I'm sorry to hear that.
Thank you for replying and for the information. :) I think you may have got my message on Serebii.net <3

Last edited:

Smashbro596

Smash Ace

HOLY CRAP I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ON SMASHBOARDS.
lemme just say ive been checking your site each day for news :3

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
HOLY CRAP I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE ON SMASHBOARDS.
lemme just say ive been checking your site each day for news :3
Haha xD I've known about it for a while. I figured I'd blow some minds by having him answer a question of mine. But, regardless of that...I was genuinely curious on the matter.

Edit: I have to go to work now....I wont be able to play Smash Bros. until I'm back at 1:00 AM EST. >.< I hope Mewtwo doesn't release before then...I'd be so late!

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Guys, guys......

This is a US Club Nintendo user (it's not my own account and it's not my gmail either).

United States Club Nintendo user, not Japanese.

Welp, the time is upon us!

Last edited:

BlazGreen

Smash Journeyman
It would be great if we could enter our codes straight away and just have Mewtwo auto unlock tomorrow but I guess that isn't the case.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Guys, guys......

This is a US Club Nintendo user (it's not my own account and it's not my gmail either).

Somehow. i think that's a fake. Remember my little stunt..? :3

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
i know this is way off topic but I just wanna thank @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed awhile back when we talked about relationships that gave me the courage to talk to my ex again so now we are finaly back together thanks mewtwo boards :)
Congratulations man!
This shows Mewtwo isn't just a legend, he is life. He binds people, and I hope he will keep you together forever!!

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
i know this is way off topic but I just wanna thank @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed awhile back when we talked about relationships that gave me the courage to talk to my ex again so now we are finaly back together thanks mewtwo boards :)
Could be fake honestly, I can't attest to any validity on it. Hopefully it's not fake though. The fact that we're so close makes me trust the picture.

I keep pressing F5 over and over to see if I get it myself.

I see you over there, Panty and Stocking. Don't you think you can escape the eyes of a fan!
It's not my computer though, it's someone else's xD.

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Could be fake honestly, I can't attest to any validity on it. Hopefully it's not fake though. The fact that we're so close makes me trust the picture.

I keep pressing F5 over and over to see if I get it myself.

It's not my computer though, it's someone else's xD.
? whats fake but yeah I think they will come to usa soon so what matter if the email pic is fake

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Over the years, Mewtwo has slowly become my favorite Pokemon, surpassing even Blaziken. By the way, listening to this:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
realized it only says code. As in one. Two codes are supposed to be sent
It says codes in plural though.

Actually I just remembered that Club Nintendo emails normally don't list the name on the email topic. They are normally generic "Your prize" mails. They could change it for Mewtwo, since it's so special, but I doubt it.

lltacx

Smash Journeyman
I have this stupid feeling that when i wake up tomorrow morning i won't have my codes yet and i have to wait all day till it will be send. At least i can see Mewtwo in the CSS with the patch :p

FightingPolygon

Smash Cadet
NNID
MasterGames1975
3DS FC
1246-8764-0707
Guys, guys......

I just remembered I actually have an account on here lol
I'm the original uploader of that screenshot. :D

Top Bottom