• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
I really hope there will be a Mewtwo color that fits my avatar/signature!
I've been wanting to have more of my mains with those colors (only got dr Mario right now:c)

Igzex

I wish I looked this good with lipstick
This brings me back to the days of leaving my gamecube on overnight. Just counting down the hours until the gateway to paradise opens...

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
Been meaning to ask you: why the red motif?
Well first of all I really like the color red:p
However, it's kinda a theme I want to create. I like it to have that strong red color as a 'trait' to myself, and I believe it makes me stand out just a little more. I'd really like to become a part of this community by being recognised and remembered by other people on here (even if it's just in the Mewtwo thread).
That's also why my signature is basicaly a photo of me, with only the treats that make people remember me the most, because that is actually the exact outlines of my hair, eyebrows and beard.

Cool sig, btw. :)
Thank you very much:)

Last edited:

johab001

Smash Cadet
im gonna have to wait until the 28th to get him. I think i got scammed back in february during the trading code thread. There was a guy who said he would send me the email code when its time to get them. He hasn't shown up or answered pms since then. :(

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, does anyone know if mewtwo will be released at midnight or just sometime during the day tomorrow?

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Has AU started receiving codes yet??

Hey guys, does anyone know if mewtwo will be released at midnight or just sometime during the day tomorrow?
In 13 hours.

I feel like I answer this question literally every page of the thread.

Last edited:

Jya

Smash Rookie
April 15 is also my birthday. It's like the single greatest birthday present of all time. :chuckle:

stancosmos

Smash Journeyman
Has AU started receiving codes yet??

In 13 hours.

I feel like I answer this question literally every page of the thread.
You probably do, forums are a really bad way to display information because nobody wants to thumb through 228 pages for keywords. It's 2pm here in winnipeg, so 13 hours being 5AM ? also where did you hear the release was in 13 hours?

MrSmashFour

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna go to bed now, I know it's ridiculously early (8:04 PM as of typing this) here in England, but I figure it's gonna be havoc trying to get to sleep, so better start trying early : P See you all tomorrow for Hypemas day, guys!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Lol I JUST noticed how much pages this thread has now O_O I remember the day of the direct everyone was talking about if the thread would reach 100 pages before the direct...now we're at page 226, less than 2 weeks afterwards!
Things should calm down after release once competitive discussion starts. Activity is nice, but when it's not productive/only hype posts, things start becoming gross, to which based on the last 100 pages we'd have the Zelda/Anime socials beat.

Would also mean I'd have to step up modding duties (think Wii U Social 4.0 :smirk:), which isn't fun for anyone.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
You probably do, forums are a really bad way to display information because nobody wants to thumb through 228 pages for keywords. It's 2pm here in winnipeg, so 13 hours being 5AM ? also where did you hear the release was in 13 hours?

Nintendo announced maintenance for all Smash Bros servers about 3 days ago.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp

There's one of those pages for each timezone. We've already checked and all timezones match, the patch is going live for everyone at the same time. That is, in 13 hours.

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
OH MY GOD
Remember when sakurai retweeted Etika's Mewtwo reaction?
Imagine if he modified that and made that Mewtwo's crowd cheer.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
OH MY GOD
Remember when sakurai retweeted Etika's Mewtwo reaction?
Imagine if he modified that and made that Mewtwo's crowd cheer.
Game. Muted.
As much as I like Etika I'd just flat out mute it because it got annoying after a while.

murdokdracul

"What do you mean you support Yoshimitsu?!"
NNID
murdokdracul
3DS FC
2836-0188-2561
Switch FC
SW-5151-9208-7814
So we get the patch at exactly the time I start work tomorrow. :'(

But...but it's okay. I can be happy...*sniff*...for you guys...*sniff*...who get to play Mewtwo...*sniff*...before me...*cries for 20 hours and 40 minutes*

Last edited:

BZero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
brand23
So we get the patch at exactly the time I start work tomorrow. :'(

But...but it's okay. I can be happy...*sniff*...for you guys...*sniff*...who get to play Mewtwo...*sniff*...before me...*cries for 20 hours and 40 minutes*
Shh, shh. It's okay. *comforts*

Last edited:

KaptenFullkorn

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Magnetgoat
Yeah, seriously.
Do you realize just how awful it would be to not receive them when you actually did register both of your games?
I think I would cry...

im not exhaling until i see my e-mail. I have both the 3ds and the wii u copies, but my wii u copy didnt come with a code... I did however stumble across a code after a few days hunting and registered both copies. Since Swedens club nintendo had been shut down i had to register on the UK club nintendo, so im just waiting for jet another chance for nintendo to screw me over. ONLY ONE MORE NIGHT!

Top Bottom