• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Apparently Mewtwo's fsmash misses when extremely close?
He was actually right in front of the sweet spot. Maybe he was really quick about approaching me then up tilt without me noticing.

Edit: I finally managed to beat all the events I can use Mewtwo in without customs except for the All-Star secret characters one. Apparently I don't stand a chance against the manliness that is Captain Falcon.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Only events I need to do are the ones where WFT fits 2 giant Warios and the Kirby one in GCO... My sanity is more important than Galacta Knight's trophy
I somehow did that Kirby event on Hard. Nearly went crazy myself.

Fortunately for us both, I like crazy.
:crazy:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Does Mega Man's up tilt have more horizontal range than Mewtwo's Forward Smash? I missed a forward smash and he KO'd me with up tilt right after I missed...
Mewtwo's F-Smash has slightly more horizontal range. However, the Mega Upper has invincibility frames (5-8) and it does carry him forward a little bit. F-Smash might have less active frames, I wasn't there so I'm not sure.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
Mewtwo's F-Smash has slightly more horizontal range. However, the Mega Upper has invincibility frames (5-8) and it does carry him forward a little bit. F-Smash might have less active frames, I wasn't there so I'm not sure.
The reason it hit over the Fsmash is most likely because Mewtwo's hitbox extended outwards just enough.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
It's alright.
I've had worse...
But um, that last KO. I was just like "f*ck yes!"
It was pretty cool fo'sho, tho mostly I felt dread because of aforementioned wi-fi.
(it goes like, "ohgoshIdon'twanttobethoughtasascrubohgeezwifistaaaahp)

All-in-all, I can agree that there have been worse times. Like, at least there wasn't input lag. ;-;

And it was fun!
(And I didn't SD as Meta Knight. Which means it was an okay day.)

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
It was pretty cool fo'sho, tho mostly I felt dread because of aforementioned wi-fi.
(it goes like, "ohgoshIdon'twanttobethoughtasascrubohgeezwifistaaaahp)

All-in-all, I can agree that there have been worse times. Like, at least there wasn't input lag. ;-;

And it was fun!
(And I didn't SD as Meta Knight. Which means it was an okay day.)
Yeah, your MK isn't bad...although the lag made it hard to shield those Drill Rushes...>.>

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
Yeah, your MK isn't bad...although the lag made it hard to shield those Drill Rushes...>.>
Well, when next semester starts it'll be a different connection, so hopefully it will be smooth sailing.

And in general, you definitely were good and I would not mind another set sometime when the connection doesn't derp hard.
:drflip:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
its been a blast on this sub but seems that most of the people are gone and I have to help so many other charcters get in now that my main :4mewtwo: is back so I guess this is goodbye I may stop in and post once in a while but its been fun see you gusy around the other parts of smashboardsalso fell free to pm me if you wanna talk.

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Yeah I have done all the solo events on hard and did all the challenges in them without using customs, except for the WFT vs two Warios event.

For some reason the FINAL final battle was pretty easy, even on hard mode.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Only events I need to do are the ones where WFT fits 2 giant Warios and the Kirby one in GCO... My sanity is more important than Galacta Knight's trophy
The Kirby one is simple once you learn he heals a lot more when you copy Dedede's ability and use Dedede's Swallow on food.

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
How would people feel if Melee HD happened?
I'd buy it in a heartbeat!!! If it does happen though, I hope it's not just literally Melee in HD... same mechanics and all, but with characters from Brawl/Smash 4 and newcomers as well. Some may not like new characters but I certainly do! New stages would be nice as well. It'd be kinda like PM except the mechanics are exactly like Melee.

I want it but I see 0% chance of it happening. I really don't see any of the Smash games getting a remake.

Last edited:

SuperNintendoKid

Smash Lord
Yeah. I just didn't care about it. Because I don't use Mii Fighters.
It makes me think that the Inkling has a less of a chance of being its own character, which sucks because they're one of my most requested characters behind King K. Rool and Wolf.

BTW if your a madman like me, i'm getting all the DLC they make, unless it's truly stupid.

Last edited:

Spirst

It makes me think that the Inkling has a less of a chance of being its own character, which sucks because they're one of my most requested characters behind King K. Rool and Wolf.

BTW if your a madman like me, i'm getting all the DLC they make, unless it's truly stupid.
Eh, I don't know. I wouldn't read too much into the costumes as a lessening of their chances. Link/Mega Man have Mii costumes and Mewtwo/Lucas were trophies (a non playable in-game reference) before being officially confirmed. Splatoon is Nintendo's newest big IP and they seem like they're really trying to push it. Inklings still have a good shot.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
How would people feel if Melee HD happened?
Would buy in a instant. especially if it had online play like smash 4's so i could play it with my friends easily.(the one big reason i play smash 4 over melee: distance) I honestly don't get why they haven't done this already with how succesful online ports of old fighters have been on other platforms such as XBLA. would kill for that and kirby air ride HD online edition.

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I would love a Melee HD remake, but mostly because my own Melee disk is faulty...
It'd be awesome if they added extra content- like an online mode or more characters/stages. I also would love if they adjusted the game's balance between the cast. <3
Will this happen? No. .-.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Isn't the Metroid Prime trilogy available on the Wii U virtual console?
it is available on the Wii U. Though it's not really VC as Wii games work like they would if you were using the retail version

Top Bottom