• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Special things with pre-orders! Are there any, and if not, what should there be?!

AS Juggernaut

Smash Journeyman
Just because you've lowered your standards to love whatever **** is thrown at you doesn't mean everyone else has. This has nothing to do with it being unlike Melee; it's because it's not the Brawl we were expecting. In fact, plenty of changes made from Melee (that were supposed to make Brawl incomparable to Melee), have been disappointments. I'd have been fine with a few, or even more than a few, but Brawl is ridiculously asinine.
I think what I want with my preorder is for people like the one quoted above to stop *****ing about a game they haven't even played yet. You know you'll get it, so deal with it and love it for what it is.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
A poster would suffice. Or wait, maybe a kiss was put in every game case before they were shipped out! People may not know that they've getting a little bit of love from Sakurai every time they open the Brawl game case.
I would probably keep the wii disc for brawl in my wii forever and cremate the case :[.

Top Bottom