• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Special Smash (Not New) 3DS XL : US possibly leaked via ad // UK/Australia Preorders Open

Are you going to get it?

• Don't have a 3DS yet, so Yes!

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I already have a 3DS, but yes anyways!

Votes: 26 28.3%
  • I already have a 3DS, so no.

Votes: 58 63.0%
  • I'm not getting Smash for 3DS.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116

To summarize, if accurate:
  • This is not the "New" 3DS XL, but a 3DS XL. People who eventually want to update might not want to grab this one.
  • This design comes in blue and red, unlike Europe which just has the red option. The "New" 3DS design in Japan also removes the Super Smash Bros logo.
  • It will be released September 19th (2 weeks before the release of the game) and because of that, will obviously not be coming with the game bundled.

I will be updating the thread when the walmart.com pre-order links come up, or it's mentioned in more places. Feel free to discuss in the other topic, I'll continue to watch for Canada.

PreciseMotion

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PreciseMotion
OH MY GOD I NEED THIS I NEED THIS

I DONT HAVE AN XL IM SELLING MY 3DS SCREW OMEGA RUBY ALPHA SAPPHIRE AND I DONT NEED WII U VERSION I NEED THIS

OH MY GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM CANCELLING EVERYTHING SMASH 3DS IS MY DRUG

You kidding? Wii U version > everything.

pichupal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pichupower
3DS FC
1997-0164-7116
3DS version > my life
It's a bit to late for me to comment on it, but your reaction definitely wasn't what I was expecting from someone called "Reserved".

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I got mine today, are you getting it as well since the new 3ds is coming out so soon after?

Top Bottom