• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spear Pillar confirmed! (Discovery - Fall Conference Video)

Pieman0920

Smash Master
It seems like both Palkia and Dialga give certain quirks to the stage, most likely based upon what they represent (time or space)

I'm guessing Dialga brings back destroyed parts of the stage, based on his powers being time-oriented. Though he probably has other things, it's hard to say what as of now. Thanks to the video though, we can see how Palkia's space powers work. For instance, he can flip the stage from left to right by shaking his head. Kinda dissorienting. Also he can tip the stage on its side it seems, or create beams to come out of nowhere. Hopefully Dialga also has the same amount of abilities, otherwise it seems a bit unbalanced between the two.

X-DS

Smash Cadet
From what I've seen, Palkia shoots a beam either vertically down the middle of the stage, or horizontally through that area under the main stage, in addition to causing the stage to rotate. Dialga on the other hand, I've seen slow down time (for everyone) and also step forward into the fighting area and damage those who touch it.

Top Bottom