• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sparring Partners?

Netherfall

Smash Cadet
NNID
bambamboombop
3DS FC
1822-1445-5706
Anyone up for some matches? 1822-1445-5706 is my code and running into randoms all the time for glory with no way to practice further with some people sucks.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Alrighty, I'm home and ready to play. Anyone up for some matches?

RedbeardMetroid

Smash Rookie
Looking for some people to practice with. I'm pretty awful but willing to play good players to get better. I'm playing for a few hours most nights.

Shiliski

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4570-7099-6924
I wouldn't mind going a few rounds. It'd give me a chance to get some real experience.

4570-7099-6924

My main is RosaLuma but I've also got an okay Lucina and a Zelda that I wouldn't mind putting some more work into. I like Peach's playstyle but I have zero real experience with her.

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
I can't till a bit later but I'm down to spar with you. I'm trying to get better with Greninja so I'll mostly be using him. I also main Link so i might pick him a few times as well.

Last edited:

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
I can't till a bit later but I'm down to spar with you. I'm trying to get better with Greninja so I'll mostly be using him. I also main Link so i might pick him a few times as well.
Add me and I'll add you back. I'll face the first persontop get in my lobby once I do that.

Geizt

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Icarus
3DS FC
3196-3334-4755
Hey guys, I'm a little Mac enthusiast as well. Would love to step up my game !

FC:3196-3334-4755

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
I'll challenge you now lol.

Thanks for the matches @ MugenLord MugenLord , How'd you like Mac?
There was nothing good about the matches because it was completely one sided. Your down smash is completely safe, right after you down smash you can go right into forward tilt in an instant. No matter how much I waited as you whiffed it, I try to go in and punish you and instantly you can forward tilt. Every attack I threw you absorbed it as he didn't flinch at all and still canceled me out. Then I rack your percentage each and every time to 120% you would not die, and the hit box on your down tilt is wide. I space myself each time you use it and I think that I am far enough not to get hit, it hits me anyway even your forward tilt. You were able to even Run and do your A attack lunge and into a completely safe A jab right afterwards. I had to literally find little to no window of opportunities to attack. This is not just your little mac but all of them I fought, this character is too good.

Last edited:

AlexAnthonyD

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Anthony
3DS FC
1521-5082-7099
Hey man i'd love to play some matches tonight or tomorrow when I have the day off. I typically main Greninja, Fox, and Sheik. I have done both very well and very poorly vs Macs in the past and am looking to improve as much against that character as I can. My FC is in my sig if you want to add me i'll add yours.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
There was nothing good about the matches because it was completely one sided. Your down smash is completely safe, right after you down smash you can go right into forward tilt in an instant. No matter how much I waited as you whiffed it, I try to go in and punish you and instantly you can forward tilt. Every attack I threw you absorbed it as he didn't flinch at all and still canceled me out. Then I rack your percentage each and every time to 120% you would not die, and the hit box on your down tilt is wide. I space myself each time you use it and I think that I am far enough not to get hit, it hits me anyway even your forward tilt. You were able to even Run and do your A attack lunge and into a completely safe A jab right afterwards. I had to literally find little to no window of opportunities to attack. This is not just your little mac but all of them I fought, this character is too good.
....You sound so salty. Maybe you should check out characters with counters? Your sonic was really good, especially that grab game.

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
....You sound so salty. Maybe you should check out characters with counters? Your sonic was really good, especially that grab game.
Nothing about being salty, its the honest truth. Out of all the characters I face, Little Mac is the only character that gives me problems because to me he is too good. Everyone online is using him either as a main or an ace in the hole and that must mean something about him as a character.

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Nothing about being salty, its the honest truth. Out of all the characters I face, Little Mac is the only character that gives me problems because to me he is too good. Everyone online is using him either as a main or an ace in the hole and that must mean something about him as a character.
Oh geez lol. If you think he's so good, try him out, and tell me how great he is after you get bodied a few times. Mac is NOT an easy mode character.
Hey ducky u down for some more practice matches? Main vs Main lol
Heck yeah, lets go lol

Geeeeeeeeez @ Abhi-wan Abhi-wan you're really good. Even though I won a few times, this was the first time I truly felt out-classed lol. Was I being too predictable? What should I do to improve?

Abhi-wan

Smash Cadet
NNID
Abhi-wan
3DS FC
2852-7698-3155
Oh geez lol. If you think he's so good, try him out, and tell me how great he is after you get bodied a few times. Mac is NOT an easy mode character.

Heck yeah, lets go lol

Geeeeeeeeez @ Abhi-wan Abhi-wan you're really good. Even though I won a few times, this was the first time I truly felt out-classed lol. Was I being too predictable? What should I do to improve?
Thanks dude! Your Mac is pretty damn good, yeah you started becoming predictable with those smash attacks, try switching things up. You should definitely utilize his side b against characters with projectiles, like Link for example, there were times you could have easily hit me with it. And also, sorry for the bad connection, the lag was kind of annoying. Lets play some other time though!

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226

Heck yeah, lets go lol

If you look in my Sig I have him as another main but I stop using him. I am not taking credit from your skill because yes you are good but the character is also good too. I stop using Mac simply because only is saturated with him, just fought 4 of them right after our game. I'll play you again because I enjoy the challenge. Hit me up when you are free.

Last edited:

kyxsune

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2423-2660-2706
Id be lying if I said I didn't like fighting macs, since my main is all about maintaing a space. Plus the adrenaline rush from dodging his moves, pushes ur reaction time to the limit. I'll be up for some rounds in an hour :3

Last edited:

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
Jeez Lil Mac is way too fast and his down smash armor is annoying. but hey makes me better by playing better players

viewtifulduck82

Smash Ace
NNID
Viewtifulduck82
3DS FC
4957-3557-2255
Thanks dude! Your Mac is pretty damn good, yeah you started becoming predictable with those smash attacks, try switching things up. You should definitely utilize his side b against characters with projectiles, like Link for example, there were times you could have easily hit me with it. And also, sorry for the bad connection, the lag was kind of annoying. Lets play some other time though!
Funny you should say that, I actually know how useful it can be, but I've SD'd sooooooo many times with it that muscle memory tells me not to do it on stage lol. It'll take some time to fix that.
Jeez Lil Mac is way too fast and his down smash armor is annoying. but hey makes me better by playing better players
Duuuuuuuuuuude, you're toon link go to much better than the last time we played. You're gonna destroy me next time we play, I can tell.
Id be lying if I said I didn't like fighting macs, since my main is all about maintaing a space. Plus the adrenaline rush from dodging his moves, pushes ur reaction time to the limit. I'll be up for some rounds in an hour :3
I'll be more than happy to play some matches with you lol.
If you look in my Sig I have him as another main but I stop using him. I am not taking credit from your skill because yes you are good but the character is also good too. I stop using Mac simply because only is saturated with him, just fought 4 of them right after our game. I'll play you again because I enjoy the challenge. Hit me up when you are free.
I definitely will haha

Top Bottom