• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spammy

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
My friends accuse me, well Olimar, that he is spamming (throwing pikmin) and thus cheap.

Also they say he is weak and bad because without pikmin he can do nothing.

They call him a joke character.

hm?

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
Here's the response I suggest.

"You're a joke person. Without your Brawl character you can do nothing."

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
he can still fight without pikmin!! he just...kinda sucks...

it's no different than diddy though! without bananas, diddy sucks xD

well....sorta....

>.>

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
All of Olimars moves look the same. It always looks like your spamming. Learn to play Diddy and abuse the bananas to hell. They'll stop complaining about the Pikmin. :D

CAL194

Smash Rookie
I even heard from other people that olimar doesn't take no skills O_O wtf. He does. Though it was noobs who i fought before. Who lost and used a MK :p

Tony_11

Smash Apprentice
Well without a character's moves they r nothing, and pikmins are practically olimar's moves, besides tilts, they r just jealous =P

XienZo

Smash Lord
My friends accuse me, well Olimar, that he is spamming (throwing pikmin) and thus cheap.

Also they say he is weak and bad because without pikmin he can do nothing.

They call him a joke character.

hm?
They obviously don't understand. You're not using Olimar. You're using Pikmin, who are controlling Olimar at their disposal. Pikmin are not cheap, and Olimar wasn't that important anyway.

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
Also, I've realized that Final Destination isn't the best map for Olimar and I really dislike the dark gloomy background.

However they ALL say that it's the most fair map.

Arfoo?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
If your friends can't get past 1 move that you use over and over again, then they suck and need to get better.

That's all I got to say.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Its kinda hard to get past projectile spam, especially if your character, well, doesn't have a projectile to spam back with lol. Or you are a spacie.

Or maybe I'm just bad.

I'm thinking the ladder.

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
Its kinda hard to get past projectile spam, especially if your character, well, doesn't have a projectile to spam back with lol. Or you are a spacie.

Or maybe I'm just bad.

I'm thinking the ladder.
Yeah, the ladder doesn't work well with the color of the room.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
What characters do they play? I could see complaining about it if they're, say Ganondorf, but if they are playing Peach or Rob they just suck even worse. Even if they play someone who has trouble getting around projectiles, or Olimar in general, it's still a part of the game that they need to learn how to beat.

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
They usual play with Fox, Link, Kirby, Ness.

Which is quite unfair to Olimar in FD.

Kirby-oh

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't Link have the most different projectiles in the game? :p

I could see Kirby getting annoyed, though.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Metaknight sucks without his sword.
Snake sucks without his weapons.
Kirby sucks (literally)
Dedede sucks without his hammer
Pikachu sucks without his electricity
Lucario sucks without his aura
Game & Watch sucks without his various tools and credit card
Mario sucks without his overalls. Yes.
Luigi sucks without WeeGee
Bowser sucks without his fire. (Maybe not, maybe he just sucks)
Ganondorf sucks without his CopyPasta of Captain Falcon who also sucks without Falcon Punch
Fox sucks without his speed.
Falco sucks without his laser.
Wolf sucks without his laser
Sonic sucks without his speed

Do you see what I'm getting at? They can't say a character sucks without the things that are a part of their image. Like Sonic and his speed, Metaknight and his sword, Snake and his weapons, Mario without his overalls, and Olimar without Pikmin.

Tell them to bring me a valid argument before they get pissy about a character having attacks and such from their respective games.

SarahPalin

Smash Cadet
Mmh, another point I'm getting shafted with.

They b*tch that his grab is too good.

Cook

Smash Master
What characters do they play? I could see complaining about it if they're, say Ganondorf, but if they are playing Peach or Rob they just suck even worse. Even if they play someone who has trouble getting around projectiles, or Olimar in general, it's still a part of the game that they need to learn how to beat.
I two-stocked someone's Peach online the other day and they complained that it was just a bad matchup for Peach. I roflcoptered.

Fino

Smash Master
Tell them No Johns... and everytime they start to say something yell JOHNS!
John john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john john
Works for me ^^;

~Fino

Top Bottom