• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SPAM TWEET SAKURAI FOR MELEE HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugoken

Smash Cadet
Its genius! All we have to do is spam tweet him and Nintendo on social media till they are forced to acknowledge our love for the game! I dont know about you but that Zelda Twilight HD remake pissed me the F off. What are we doing guys!? We have twitch stats, fan boxart, best selling stats, every argument we can make for this games release in HD on Wii U and were just sitting here letting Nintendo ignore us like were Project M or some ****!!! CMON GUYS THIS IS WAR!!!!! LETS SPAM TWEET EVERYDAY FROM NOW ON TILL IT HAPPENS! I CALL UPON PEOPLE OF ALL LANGUAGES BACKGROUNDS ETC!!! WE WANT MAYLAYYY!!!!!!! I write this in rage on from my mobile phone. Please help me fight back! GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY FOR A REMAKE!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sudoi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Blargbla
No. That simply isn't a smart idea. Better idea, we spam all of your accounts to stop these troll threads.

Except since we're human beings with a sense of humanism, so we won't do it to either of you.

Jugoken

Smash Cadet
No. That simply isn't a smart idea. Better idea, we spam all of your accounts to stop these troll threads.

Except since we're human beings with a sense of humanism, so we won't do it to either of you.
So im automatically labeled a troll because I want the fanbase thats wants an HD remake to be heard after all these years? Yeah ok then...

Jugoken

Smash Cadet
What are the chances of them not screwing melee up?
All they gotta do is put it on Wii U Eshop! Thats it! Just like they did Smash64. They dont have to change the mechanics...just update the textures for the system its on....maybe even add a lil netplay...

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Them releasing 64 on virtual console was rereleasing the game via emulator to play on the Wii/U system.

Making any kind of "HD" game would not just be as easy as "putting Melee without changing anything on the eShop" nor is just "updating textures" how games work. Remastered/complete remakes take a lot more effort/work than simply porting the game to a new system.

A lot of people, myself included, would love to see it happen one day. But spamming is not the way to go about getting them to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom