• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
ok whatever.

but if you could get that all the footage from my recent matches like after we recorded those replays and my matches and stuff at Critical hit 3 that were recorded and also every other singles vid i got that you recorded. could you put them on that flash drive like last time :)

and maybe the vegas program too :)

and i got some more footage on my wii but not the 100's that i had before only like 11 this time

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
lol Vegas will crash your computer...sorry. it makes MY computer run slow and mine's pretty beast >_>

as for not bringing it tonight, it's just that I left home without it which is why I can't bring it [same with the controller], but I can bring it tomorrow if you really want :)

toasty

Smash Hero
SoVa...whoever is going to Chu's that has a Wii...please bring it to Chu's. We want the tourney to run as quickly as possible and that way there will be time for friendlies.

Don't forget that there is also MELEE at this tournament so it's going to be a tight schedule. >_>

Seriously though you don't even need to bring a wiimote or a sensor bar! we'll all just share mine and that way you won't have to worry about losing it or having it get stolen :)

OH!! also..

Thanks Malco

And KITS: if need be...can I take your cube to Chu's? I'll take good care of it =D

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
hm dunno what tao told you toasty but ye at least initially looks bad news bears for saturday. but since i was reminded Breakfast is playing (i totally didnt remember i said taht, sorries!) ill ask my dad if he has work/needs car this sat. additionally our friend may be hosting something that day so someone there may be able to ferry me back to chu's

and for the record, my dog, adorable as she is, really does seem to hate non whites/asians :p

also i TOTALLY thought you meant you were lending me your wii for the break which is half the reason i didnt bother playing during finals week XD oh wellz

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Probably gonna get flamed by alot of people but when is the next major Brawl/melee tourny near Newport news. My Pit needs to be unleashed *steals title from a sonic game* I need to fight some R.O.B.'s and Other top tiers Kay thnk!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
the days after xmas look pretty good.
I gotta figure some stuff out..

near NN though? I won't be running anything around there unless someone gives me a venue to run it at [not GolfnGames though LOL]
I know this might be a drag for you toasty but can we online brawl somtime?

ROFL-Kadaj posted at the same time

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
its not my fault only 5% of nova's population is black! she's just not used to seeing them is all T_T

how many people dont have housing yet? if its an emergency - and i mean emergency emergency - i could house people. but itd be cold as crap, all communication would have to be done on cell phones, and you risk my (ten five? pound) dog assaulting you

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Potential Tourney

I got in contact from the guy who PM'd me about the tourney he wanted to have and he said it was gonna be 4 Brawl and he said if enough people wanted to play Melee he could get it setup. He told me as soon as he gets his venue secured he'll let me kno when he wants to throw it.

toasty

Smash Hero
man it's been a while since I've seen you post. I can't remember if I've met you at a tourney or anything though >_>

also.

this.

SoVa can stay with me

but u all must take showers
He lives about 30 minutes or less from Chu's depending on traffic.

and I don't think that's even like 30 minutes out of the way, it'll still be 3 hours from SoVa I think.

rhan

Smash Hero
I've just never taken the initiative to attend tourneys. If theres ever one in NN or close by and I happen to not be busy that day ill go.

Im actually just a super chill, modest guy who loves Melee.
You're my new best frann!

Some of my crew members live in Newport News. I'm usually up there every weekend. If you wanna play Melee sometime we'll be glad to play you. :)

By your picture I'm guessing you play Falcon?

I got in contact from the guy who PM'd me about the tourney he wanted to have and he said it was gonna be 4 Brawl and he said if enough people wanted to play Melee he could get it setup. He told me as soon as he gets his venue secured he'll let me kno when he wants to throw it.
Where in SoVA is this person at?

I could possibly come once I find this out.

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
You're my new best frann!

Some of my crew members live in Newport News. I'm usually up there every weekend. If you wanna play Melee sometime we'll be glad to play you. :)

By your picture I'm guessing you play Falcon?
Yeah but Flaco's my best character.

man it's been a while since I've seen you post. I can't remember if I've met you at a tourney or anything though >_>
I did attend one of your tourneys as well as O-NO's. I was the guy who randomly appeared, payed the venue fee and then left before the tournament started haha.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha...so does that mean cars are full for sat? i know toasty is...lemme get at don then.

toasty

Smash Hero
haha...so does that mean cars are full for sat? i know toasty is...lemme get at don then.
My car is full [unless Hova magically decides he's housing ALLL of us...but I'm not sure...
BlackG is NOT going anymore, it's still a tossup if Scott's coming or not, D0N is guaranteed and so is dobee. That leaves room for you and one other, since that random Fredericksburg guy hasn't gotten back to me to confirm stuff. Everyone in dobee's car can stay with Hova.
I did attend one of your tourneys as well as O-NO's. I was the guy who randomly appeared, payed the venue fee and then left before the tournament started haha.
wait, at my house? man...sorry about that :( A bunch of people traveling from northern VA who were supposed to be there were at Chudat's and couldn't find their keys [his dad had picked them up in a groggy state and went upstairs to sleep, so of course they'd never bother to look in his parents' bedroom] until HOURS later :( :( :(

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
So i finished Chrono Trigger DS the other day and did all the new stuff as well and saw the new ending. After doing all of that, i find it funny how Robo iz the new broken character in the game.

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
wait, at my house? man...sorry about that :( A bunch of people traveling from northern VA who were supposed to be there were at Chudat's and couldn't find their keys [his dad had picked them up in a groggy state and went upstairs to sleep, so of course they'd never bother to look in his parents' bedroom] until HOURS later :( :( :(
It's all gravy mang. There's always next time.:bee:

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hey when are you leaving toast? cause me and dom talked and stuff. he leaving when you are.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
good stuf on housing

grewd news! i have the car this saturday so i can make it with no hitches. will be leaving almost immediately after melee though for something my friend's going to be holding (more melee there too!)

yo i played tao last night and it was sooooo fun. we recorded some stuff but there were problems so dunno if all the **** stuff got recorded. we recreated that weird ganon spike on yoshi's on his fox :p (the one where he goes down, then like straight to the side)

also! i found the behemoth game boy and it works! i couldnt find any games though so i couldnt fully test it. but with no cartridge it turns on and the gray block (not "nintendo") shows up. iirc thats supposed to happen though if no cartridge is inside. so even though its my bday im giving you a gift. see how awesome i am?

toasty

Smash Hero
lmao Fats I'll check it when I can [and when I'm at a comp with sound >_>]

BOOOOOOSEEEEE WOOOORD
Randall Slot **** = tooooo good ^_^

and...I'm quoting someone else here:

MARK YOUR ****ING CALENDARS PEOPLE:

5 YEARS IN THE MAKING:

DBR PRESENTS: GENESIS
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141&page=7

IT'S LIKE OHANA, BUT EVERYTHING IS PLANNED AND EVERYONE'S GOING TO IT

3 DAYS MELEE+BRAWL

So. Basically.

OMFG.

Also: if you save $20-25 a week EVERY week between now and the tourney date, that's $600-750!!!! I think it's pretty manageable to save at least $15-20 a week, right? most of the time? >_>

But yo.

Son.

Omg.

just so you know, because SoVa is too ****ing lazy to ever read a tourney thread original post, THE FIRST DAY IS DEVOTED ENTIRELY TO FRIENDLIES!!! Seriously, check out all the **** stuff they've got arranged, this sounds IN. SANE. I want to make this. I don't know if I can. But wow will I try.

Top Bottom