• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
Mrah, needs moar Smash.... I wish I could travel for Smash....I wish there were more local tournies....I wish my Yoshi could eat more of your souls...

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
A lot of amazing Brawl videos in here that even the Melee kids are saying "now that's the Brawl I wanna see"...granted, it's really difficult to truly appreciate everything going on mindset-wise that makes it so intense if you aren't too deep in the game, but I hope that someone here is at least entertained :)

East Coast Regional Circuit Event #4 @ C3...November 22:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206906

ttocs

Smash Rookie
I stayed up way too late watching some of those matches

"what is toasty .. of like arabian descent or some ****?

they are...

smart? right?

yeah"

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
yo enver do you remember what brand of video capture device you got? i'm looking into a USB one atm. but the reviews i've been reading have been kinda bleh. i'm also looking for a mac/windows compatible one. i read that i probably need a y-splitter as well.

rhan

Smash Hero
OMFG!

Thanksgiving was amaaaazing. But I forgot to watch survivor...Ken's not off right??? :(

rhan

Smash Hero

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
ha. iono if i can get it. it's at my friends. they off on some skii trip. DREAMCAST ONLY man the real shiii. haha. so wait. haha malco. how am i gonna drive if i don't know the directions and the times? nobody tell me shiiii. but do you have a dreamcast if so i can probably pick up the disk =P.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yuckkk. haha. well i'll go and get the dreamcast and stuff. =P i'll bring a ps2>dc converter if you play on the ps2. so we both can play dc/ps2 so no johns!!!! cause i know for sure you don't play on no xbox.....right?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
yuckkk. haha. well i'll go and get the dreamcast and stuff. =P i'll bring a ps2>dc converter if you play on the ps2. so we both can play dc/ps2 so no johns!!!! cause i know for sure you don't play on no xbox.....right?
i play on both ps2 and dc (not to say im that good on either one tho...)

I have a dc, but i didnt bring it down (im stayin at my aunt's in yorktown until we head up to sman's), so the only console we have available is ps2. ****, well if u have a ps2 copy, plz bring it

...actually, bring everything u have (u never know what'll happen)

I need to master ROM; maybe u can teach me sent. or storm or something. I dont know ANYONE who's good at marvel. All i can do is watch videos since my ps2 broke and my dc doesnt work for some reason (i dont think its broken, but its like it doesnt feed enough from its power source. the light dims and it will randomly power down; u heard of this problem?)

EDIT: also, someone needs to bring a copy of melee. mine is pretty much done for on my wii, and i dont know if i wanna risk it not working on s-man's wii (even though it worked with no problems last time)

KitsuneKing

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, if you don't already. you should check out www.gootecks.com even though it's mainly SF based, some articles and some of the things that are touched upon in the podcasts are pretty good and apply in a lot of fighting games. everything is pretty much a good read/listening.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Kadaj- you know that combo video isn't coming out anytime soon. You've had those same clips since brawl came out. They're most likely all outdated.

Top Bottom