• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Sorry i didn't pick up toasty i was out.

And i can't have anyone over for awhile because we're moving in and out.

B

Blackula

Titan, what are you doing tomorrow afternoon? Let's get together and have some games.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
so. I might go to Chu's on saturday.

I'll see.

If I do: who's down? I'm not sure if I wanna drive though. If someone else can drive, that'd be sick. Because Sherri will probably go to DC on sunday, which I'm also trying to join in on...so she can pick me up from Chu's on sunday on the way to DC :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha naw my post was a response to you, sorry.

but yeah I'd be down for driving so long as we don't use my car :)

You'll just have to drive back or get someone else who's with us to drive back since I'll be, hopefully, getting picked up by Sherri :)

oh man this weekend will be too good.

Kadaj: are you able to go saturday? I won't be able to come over friday night like I thought I could. But that's only because I'm moving other plans to friday night so I can go to Chu's on saturday =D

Boose: I'll be stealing that TV =D

anyone else who is accompanying: please bring a Wii. I would bring mine if it worked ;___;

ChuDat

Smash Master
Sooo

who all is coming for my 6th install of my FINAL bi-weeklies? hahah

Please do come =) It will be a blast to have u guyz here! And yes, i'm offering housing for friday night.

About driving up to my place...

guyz its not that far. Maybe 2 hours at the MOST. Split driving so its 1 hour per person depending on how many people go. I'm sure driving wouldn't be a problem. I once drove all the way down to Atlanta Georgia for MLG Atlanta, and it was about 11 hours straight O.o. COME ON STEP IT ! haha

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
lol.
But yeah... we can use my car... I just REALLY don't want to drive... or split driving or something...
Hey, I'll go and we can take my car... just everyone be ready to split the cost of gas ^_^
Oh and that means I'll drive, so yall don't have to worry about that.

I can try but no promises.

And you said something about practicing???
I meant that I'd drive up to where you are so we can work on our team play some, if you are definitely coming to the tourney....

rhan

Smash Hero
That's why i point out he's floaty.
Guaranteed death at 80%
It's a shame link can't spike :(

Now if rhan wanted to dair him........... that's a different story ;D
Yay Toon Link...?

Somehow I catch a drift of sexual pun in there.......

it's sad that I think my Ness is only like 45% as good as it was before I stopped maining him ;____;

who's down for the 25th and who's down for November 1st as the next Melee fest?

the 25th sounds good to me :) :) :) I'll be sure to actually be rested for this one! No Johns =D
I'm down for moar Melee! :D

omg i suck at melee...... toasty: next time $MM Ether: Ur 2 pro..... everyone else GG
I'm worse.....Money match me! :D

I meant that I'd drive up to where you are so we can work on our team play some, if you are definitely coming to the tourney....
If you're willing to drive up to the middle of nowhere, I'm willing to come to this tourney. :)

Only problem is the gas and the toll before you get here..... :/

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
i could probably round up some people to go to chu's. gotta see first. it'd be fun to go again though =P

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Who wants to ride in my car? I'm planning on leaving at around 7:30 or 8 Saturday morning..... Let me know.... Dobee? Toasty? Anyone?

Edit: and if people are willing to ride, I'll pick a central location for everyone to meet at (Probably ODU)

ttocs

Smash Rookie
From: chiIIindude | Posted: 10/7/2008 12:03:16 PM | Filter | Message Detail | #0011
MK has the advantage in every single matchup, that warrants a ban

*runs away*

D0N

Smash Ace
If gas money is offered I can take 3 in my car, assuming we need 2 cars. If not ill just stay in NC

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so this weekend..i want to go to va beach with my friends...and i want to play smash while down there...where do you live ether? can i drop by this weekend and play for a few hours? i need training..make me good enough to own NC.

also, next weekend (18th) i was thinking about heading to richmond to play tope and cyrain and the lot if they are free

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh cool man. I'll have to definately go there to hit you up sometime since it's 2.5 hours for me to get there(farthest I can go).

Ether

Smash Ace
I monitor the boards frequently to see the number posts Kadaj has jump. I think it's hilarious.
The 1000th post should be "GOOD **** 1000 POSTS *****ES" or something.

KP - I live in a pretty shady area, and it's never clean... v_v We should try to meet up at someone else's place.

PTZR - Thanks for the props, bro.

Cyrain - I'll be up there soon. I'll bring Lisa and record some vids of you vs her for the lawls. (I'm a horrible boyfriend)

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
them youtube comments are ****

also:
went to sleep at 8:30 this morning, woke up three times and promptly went back to sleep, and now i jus woke up at 8pm

what an awesome day

Top Bottom