• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Doug I would so go with you if I could.

Guys, I'm back on day shift this thursday, so from then until next tuesday I'll be looking for some melee in the evenings. Hit me up!
Cool ACE. If I do end up going to G6, which is still possible, I will need a team partner. Are ya going to Wretched's on the weekend? I've also got a couple of new approach ideas on your Ganon I'd like to try, hehe.

Caboose - I registered for Pound 5 and am currently looking for a better motel/hotel option. $70 a night just a couple of blocks down the street is the best I've found so far. I'm automatically saving a spot for Ether in my car if he decides he's able to make it though!

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
sweet! for now, can i reserve a spot in that car then? its preferable to be in the STARS Car (tm) since im rooming with them and theyre going up on friday (dunno if you are) but want to have a fallback if necessary

rhan

Smash Hero
Shae's driving.

If you can tolerate his driving and if he's cool with whoever rifing with him

Go for it.

All I know is that I'll be gripping the "Oh shiit" handle the entire ride.

rhan

Smash Hero
Right now. It's only Shae, Theo and I going down (Or at least that's what I heard). Maybe more. Maybe less.

Also people have until the 19th of this month to get rooms for Pound if they already haven't. So I need to know by then if I need to get a second room. My first room is pretty much filled. And we're staying for Friday/Saturday/Sunday night. Leaving Monday sometime.

rhan

Smash Hero
If it's on Shae's laptop. Or at least gets recorded off Shae's laptop.

If I get the files I have the free time to upload them.

I'm disliking the dazzle and will probably invest in what Shae has.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
If it's on Shae's laptop. Or at least gets recorded off Shae's laptop.

If I get the files I have the free time to upload them.

I'm disliking the dazzle and will probably invest in what Shae has.
The dazzle works it's probably not compatible with the current settings you have on it. I had the same problem with mine.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Oh, there is some person who plays marth who needs a ride if one of you wants to consider it.
Xavier Rythos
PM her and talk to her.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
1608 Scottish Court
Virginia Beach
How late is late? starts at 6 sooooo
Thanks. I just mean I'll need to get some sleep for work in the morning that's all. I'll make sure I get plenty of games in with everyone though, not sure what time I'll have to leave.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
gahhhhhhh a whole MONTH before I'm back in SoVa

miss you guys!

LOL @ STARS Car (tm)

I'll probably only be at Pound 5 on Saturday =/

Unless the person they have filling in for me right now can work on Sundays after I come back...*fingers crossed*

I'll be driving up Friday night, though...chances are I'm staying at my cousin's house in Arlington and I doubt I could hook anyone up with housing, but I'll check [and remember, if anything that would only be for Friday night, and it's not far from the hotel AT ALL because it's also in Arlington]

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Wretched what's your number? Also just noticed you live right next to an ex, lol. Awkward.

I'll have a setup in my car if we need it.

Isn't Xavier a Brawl player? I can give her a ride there but can't guarantee one back if work calls me in.

Ether please tell me ya had that shift bid already so you can come to this!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Lol, sorry. Looks like the shift bid is in March. :(
Now, if this lasts beyond midnight, I'll come after work.
I can definitely stay till then if ya make a late appearance.

But I also understand the typical day at Cox. Sometimes my spider sense warned me of those 30+ minute calls right at 5:59... = sadfacedug.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
I just realized Sova is like top-high main central with two low tier players.. :( Well Three but the third doesn't usually go out to places... Surprisingly enough they are pretty damn good with them.

rhan

Smash Hero
I got an ipod. And my Laptop has a shyyt ton of music on it.

Do you have any kind of speaker that plugs into the headphone jack?

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I don't have any speakers.
There might be some perched up in the garage, but they're buried under boxes.
If you can burn cd's or something that might work, though.

Top Bottom