• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Ether you are the nicest <3, no wonder we where ment to be... team partners. I'll try to go! Maybe Shaden, Theo and I could possibly go. I'll tell 'em about it

Ether

Smash Ace
Sweet, I have a confirmed team partner! =D Well, I think I'll be hanging out at home all day today, so if anyone wants to chill, hit me up. I'll just go ahead and post my number: 757-639-0253. I prefer texts cuz phone calls are awkwardsauce.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Sweet, I have a confirmed team partner! =D Well, I think I'll be hanging out at home all day today, so if anyone wants to chill, hit me up. I'll just go ahead and post my number: 757-639-0253. I prefer texts cuz phone calls are awkwardsauce.
If Shaden or Theo Don't respond I guess I could try to go by myself. Get some serious Falcon, Roy, Peach Practice.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Yayyy I forgot about this and spent my day getting ***** by campers on new MW2 maps.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ether next time we need to play. <3

Stickz, I need to play you more often so I can learn how to beat Ganon...

Malco, You left too early.. >_>

CStick

Smash Lord
Ether next time we need to play. <3

Stickz, I need to play you more often so I can learn how to beat Ganon...

Malco, You left too early.. >_>
gotta camp hard as ****, that's how.

With Samus, don't use a smash attack ever unless you either know you can hit it or are wanting to eat a dair. Use neutral A, ftilt, and stay on the ground. Ganon wins in the air.

With Y. Link, push the reset combo while paused, go back to the menu, and choose Samus.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
all about them upB out of shield level 9 moves

hil says he's interested so if you host again next friday ether, we'll try and be there (would be like 8/9 earliest though because of his job)

CStick

Smash Lord
I'm not registering until I know I can go and have the other finances (bus/gas money, hotel/housing, etc.) down.

Hopefully they don't up it alot.

Ether

Smash Ace
I was thinking of wearing it. It looks cool. >.>
No worries, it's on top of the entertainment center, covering my controller, no less. If anyone swipes your hat, we're both screwed.

Ether

Smash Ace
I will team with you : ) <3
=O <------my face for the past 30 seconds

Doll, you sexy beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the only things left are to make sure I can get those days off for Apex, and then schedule some housing and ride situations, and then register. And ****.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
=O <------my face for the past 30 seconds

Doll, you sexy beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the only things left are to make sure I can get those days off for Apex, and then schedule some housing and ride situations, and then register. And ****.
Lol you should come over and play more!

Ether

Smash Ace
I'm coming up again soon, Doll! =)
Now, I put the request in for those days, but there are people in front of me who asked for the day off. We'll see if I get it. If anything, I may just take the absence.

Top Bottom