• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah.
He beasted on you with guile/zangief/iron man
Really
he triple dlc'd you from a sonic boom into zangiefs grab into proton cannon
get *****
The younger kid who played sentinel and cable was Raymond, my brother in law.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Doug got kicked out of Wretched's? Or am I reading that too literally?

Also, when can we come over, Wretched? I've got a few errands to run today, but nothing too serious.
Nah I was just exaggerating/joking about being kicked to the curb. There was a miscommunication at the door when I arrived and Travis (I think it was Travis) initially didn't invite me inside the house.

Going to grab a bite to eat, and then I'll be on my way over pronto.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
That was Arthur.
He saw that you had a GC controller but he didn't recognize that you were asking for wretched. He thought you were asking for richard.
He is silly.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
sorry, frank/zion was tired and wanted to stay home and chill so no ride =\
but i got MESSED UP so figure i wouldnt be playing right anyway

rhan

Smash Hero
Last night was loads of fun. Gotta play moreeeeee!

I would like to go to RIchmond. But I have to watch what I do until Pound.

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
yea ACE im PSYCHED to finally play you. call me when you get the day shift
don't have a tv to play on at my place but zion does so we'll see when the time comes

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Last night was loads of fun. Gotta play moreeeeee!

I would like to go to RIchmond. But I have to watch what I do until Pound.
Thesage and Doll are probably holding a fest tonight with a few others at Richmond. Tope, Cyrain, and Poehlcat will likely go.

I'm still waiting on confirmation as of now. Would anybody be interested in riding up there with me?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
What time would this fest be starting in Richmond on Saturday? It's not impossible that I could make the drive, but I have to be able to sleep at least some.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I can house like 1 or 2 people overnight. My apartment is not that large. I'll talk with other smashers to see if they could house as well...

I don't allow drugs and alcohol in my apartment. I'm only 20 and the university is right across the street, don't want to get caught by cops. Plus I have ****ty lungs. Otherwise I don't give a ****. There's also lots of cheap restaurants nearby, but I recommend traveling in groups because its richmond lolz.

It might be at dolls, place though. He has more setups, but it might be more crowded. IDK. I'll talk to him over the week.

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
shaden is confused.
This is the account that is associated with my email address.
What the fox.. ?
And this is my first post evar.

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
LOL You realise I drove S-Man around and Crystalnite before. From S-man's shenanigans to Crystal constantly asking "Is this lil weezy?!?". Good times....

That would have been awesome.... I'm gonna get everything checked out next monday. I'm not going to be using the car much anyway until then. JUst to go to WOrk Thursday and that's about it...

I need to get this car into shape.... heh...
I found this post and died laughing
good times....

Double posting ftl
(infraction requested)

Linkownz

Smash Cadet
So what's this new layout? :/
Shae
What is this I don't even
Hahahaha i missed those avatars dude.

i actually remember that post

random that you would just "find it" though

also, god u suck at making names
Yeah I clicked on a random page # and laughed so hard

Also, you just mad.

Ok crystalnite lol

<3
He reallll mad, cause my falco can't be bested by a female character. Long sword compensates for something very, very small. Link has a medium size sword. And a shield to protect that crotch and keep it beautiful. I bet marth's crotch has many scars. Ew. Gross.

No offense Ether.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Hahaha. Shaden we gotta play some soon! Tomorrow night is my last night shift, then I have 24 hours off and work days. I'm gonna get up with boose too. Hell if no one hosts anything soon I'll hunt all of you down! :)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion

Hahahaha i missed those avatars dude.

Yeah I clicked on a random page # and laughed so hard

Also, you just mad.

He reallll mad, cause my falco can't be bested by a female character. Long sword compensates for something very, very small. Link has a medium size sword. And a shield to protect that crotch and keep it beautiful. I bet marth's crotch has many scars. Ew. Gross.

No offense Ether.
omgggg lol

im gonna destroy you and all ur little sova buddies like

fo real

ive had the most constructive nc play ive had since ive been in college since ive been back

g6 taught me sooooo much

playing with lozr, jesiahteg, pp, sleepyk, everlastingyay, among others, has taught me sooo much about these matchups. fox? get outta here unless ur yay's level or above in which case you better be on point

seriously, guys...get at me

[/bragging]

**** that ill be here all night trash talking

Ether

Smash Ace

No offense Ether.
I mean, it's all about how you use it. Marth has one of the best dash dances in the game.

Top Bottom