• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

rhan

Smash Hero
Hampton's like a half an hour drive.

But I'm going to be in Gloucester this entire break I have off.

So yeah.

Unless niiggaz wanna drive to nowhere'sville n see me I'll be cool with that.

There can be 4 setups here.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Ron tonight?

Tope sup man. I might actually be down if I can stay the night. Also talking with ACE right now who apparently is staying less than a mile away from me right now lol

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
theres a christmas party and melee at this one place, and then everyone will be meleeing at mine tonight

yup, got lots of free time with no school and no job

yeeeee melee

rhan

Smash Hero
I can't do any hosting this weekend.

Shae and I are going out to dinner with our ladies and then I'm spending all day tomorrow with mine.

I only get to see her like once a week. She takes priority.

If people are willing to drive to Gloucester I can host.

Or maybe Shae can host at CNU next weekend?

Idk

The_Doug

Smash Ace
theres a christmas party and melee at this one place, and then everyone will be meleeing at mine tonight

yup, got lots of free time with no school and no job

yeeeee melee

Christmas party sounds fun and Melee too obviously! You guys have Chipotle in Richmond too I assume - gotta get my double fix. ACE might not be able to go, he works very early Sunday morning. Asking/texting others at the moment to see if anyone else has interest in a Richmond excursion.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah... My job sorta hinders my smashability lol. I'll try to head to richmond some time though... I already talked to cyrain about it last week.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Alright I'm driving to Richmond in literally 20 minutes after I take a shower. Gonna go see Poehlcat, Tope, Cyrain, and maybe more. Hells yea.

Last call for a free ride from SOVA to Richmond! I'm probably staying overnight too, or just won't sleep.

Malco!!!

Smash Apprentice
Hi Ace Id like to play you too. Whenever we all meet up or whatever.

Doug Whats up man!?!
My sheik game sucks since you disappeared.
We gotta play.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
bull****

there are always amazing smash opportunities going on RIGHT BEFORE i get back to va and watch

soon as i return, nothing will happen for like a month

until i go back and ppl are like "hey guyz, lets have a tournament!"

rhan

Smash Hero
It's cuz we don't like try hards in this region....

<3

Important Edit;

I'm only getting 1 room for Pound.

So I guess it's just:
-Shae
-Me
-Boose
-Theo?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
I am coming to p5, like

if i have to miss a day of classes or a band thing or maybe even a quiz or w/e i am coming

but when i say that keep in mind

i cant PROMISE to BE there just because

if a professor decides she's (i say she cuz male professors are so much cooler; just saiyan) gonna make a midterm on a monday (!) and not allow for a rescheduling and basically be a **** about it

then i would have to cancel and i will have lied about *promising* to be there

but by my saying i will be there
if i bail at the last minute,
i will owe people money and **** so idk everyone i would owe atm, but know i dont plan on inconveniencing anyone at all

that said,
cant wait for p5. ****s gonna be so cash.
pp/kk gonna win it

im split between the two. i like both players so much, but i guess i have to root for the catfish (no namesearching allowed)

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I am coming to p5, like

if i have to miss a day of classes or a band thing or maybe even a quiz or w/e i am coming

but when i say that keep in mind

i cant PROMISE to BE there just because

if a professor decides she's (i say she cuz male professors are so much cooler; just saiyan) gonna make a midterm on a monday (!) and not allow for a rescheduling and basically be a **** about it

then i would have to cancel and i will have lied about *promising* to be there

but by my saying i will be there
if i bail at the last minute,
i will owe people money and **** so idk everyone i would owe atm, but know i dont plan on inconveniencing anyone at all

that said,
cant wait for p5. ****s gonna be so cash.
pp/kk gonna win it

im split between the two. i like both players so much, but i guess i have to root for the catfish (no namesearching allowed)
Hahahah dude i feel the same way.

awwwwwww <3333333
lol why are you here?
we are honored

Theo is you don't come you don't owe me.

I'll just hate you for life.

<3
lol this

Ether

Smash Ace
Frank is Zion, from ODU. Falco player who chilled with Redd in Nova.

Rhan, I haven't set aside any housing plans for Pound, and I don't think I'll get the days off, so I don't need the registration. Thanks for offering, though.

Ace, how was your first day on the job? And what kind of shift did you end up working?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Frank is Zion, from ODU. Falco player who chilled with Redd in Nova.

Rhan, I haven't set aside any housing plans for Pound, and I don't think I'll get the days off, so I don't need the registration. Thanks for offering, though.

Ace, how was your first day on the job? And what kind of shift did you end up working?
Yeeeeee him and I are about to get into some hyperbolic time chamber **** to get him ready for pound.

rhan

Smash Hero
Ahhh I know who Zion is. Haha

And damn Ether. :(

If all else fails I can rent 2 rooms.

But that may raise the price of the stay by like 5 dollars or so.

Still cheaper then a normal split price.

rhan

Smash Hero
Same diff.

Shae is my ride. I'm willing to pay full gas money to travel anywhere.

VA is such a boring state when it comes to doing shiit.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Vince I work 7am to 6-7pm. First day was kinda boring but oh well haha. I leave wednesday and will be back the following wednesday for 2 weeks (then off a week, then back for 2 more, and so on until early march).

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Also I just wanted to say, frank's falco is too smooth and enver's reverse ledge dash to platform dash with marth is soooo freakin sexy!

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Thanks for inviting me out Tope! Seemed fairly last minute, but I had a great time and really appreciate the invitation. Doll with the opening Christmas presents ceremony was awesome. Teaming with Saveeeeeedge is so frickin fun ~~~FIRE SWORD~~~! Tried to sleep but couldn't thanks to a healthy smash buzz I haven't felt in quite a while, since TO5 to be exact, so I left late morning when it seemed everyone besides Cyrain had passed out. We should get in touch before G6 or Pound 5 and you're welcome at my place in SOVA just let me know.

Top Bottom