• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOVA, ITS 2010! Step ya Melee game up baby! <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Jeff it doesn't matter if it's smash names or regular names [though it would help if you could put BOTH for people whose names I might not know because those guys might end up posting also and, for example, I would end up counting your listing of "Vincent" once and counting Ether posting his attendance also.]..wouldn't be very accurate XD]

But yeah...again people:

names[real+smash names]
date/time of arrival at the hotel
date/time of departure from the hotel

The reason I keep adding that part is because, unfortunately, I was only able to secure some of the rooms for certain days at the discounted rate.

I can modify my reservation if necessary but I will have to pay the standard fees [which aren't TOO bad when split amongst so many people] and I would rather NOT do that until I know that I absolutely NEED those extra rooms on all 4 nights [Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon nights].

So please be as detailed as possible.

Thank you.

JWolf

Smash Cadet
I meant pound malco. I think its time that we like actually start planning lol!

But wait, I may be able to make it to The Dougs tomorrow. It would have to be me leaving a little after 10 tho with Scooba. Would it be worth it tho? You should make it an STD!

A smash till dawn =]

The_Doug

Smash Ace
I meant pound malco. I think its time that we like actually start planning lol!

But wait, I may be able to make it to The Dougs tomorrow. It would have to be me leaving a little after 10 tho with Scooba. Would it be worth it tho? You should make it an STD!

A smash till dawn =]
It'll definitely be going on past 11. All the VA Beachers should come :D

The_Doug

Smash Ace
yeah i changed my mind :)
im bringing a female if u dont mind lol
Sweet, come on down. Don't worry Shaeman I'm probably too old to dazzle her with my charm anyway ;-)

By the way the stage is set. Recording setup is here and good to go. Heck we can even do commentary if someone wants to!

CStick

Smash Lord
work lasted longer than it should and I have to go do some b-day celebratin' and whatnot.

I have the next two Saturdays off though and will maybe host on both if people want to smash. should be good pre-pound smashing.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
good stuff s.t.a.r.s., minus ether, plus doug =D
i want uploads! lol. i need to see these matches.... good luck theo and josh. the doug is a BEAST with pizza and beer.

EDIT: <3 Beer

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
word up don.

craigfamouspitzerwhodat whats good?

dope avi crystalnite

Famous

Smash Champion
I'm always down to brawl...There's no more events going on in MApleStory or DFO so all my attention is on Brawl now o.o, lol

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Yo s.t.a.r.s. and co. thanks for comin out again last night had a blast.

D*** Shaeman gotta invite you over more often so ya can bring more hot
girls over ;-) She was smokin hot and I'd so tap that but then go to
jail am sure. But seriously did have fun and be sure to get to Pound.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
yo rubberbandman, you havent missed anything, nothings started yet. you down to come play tonight?

D0N

Smash Ace
yea I decided not to drive since I just drove to/from northern VA sunday. Some other day ill show up though hax

Top Bottom