• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Texas Values IV

defsithe

Smash Ace
lol eventually NE1 will become the dead sea, where nothing but the most resilient creatures can live

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Idk if baron has told you guys or not but next month on like the 17th or 18th kingsville is gonna have a brawl tourney at it's "gato-con" anime convetion. I guess me and baron are gonna set it up but Everyones help (frank, shank, mikey the usual) would be appreciated. So if anything that would be an easier tourney for Houston people like illmatic to make. For more specific info though you'll have to get a hold of baron though. I don't know too much about it.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Idk if baron has told you guys or not but next month on like the 17th or 18th kingsville is gonna have a brawl tourney at it's "gato-con" anime convetion. I guess me and baron are gonna set it up but Everyones help (frank, shank, mikey the usual) would be appreciated. So if anything that would be an easier tourney for Houston people like illmatic to make. For more specific info though you'll have to get a hold of baron though. I don't know too much about it.
I'm very interested...

more shout outS!!!!
YES.

More people, tell me how awesome and funny I am.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Ahahahah! That would be too good! xD Make it into an epic combo video with them rapping. hahahaha

defsithe

Smash Ace
i was telling frank to just record a match of cloud with that, that itself is a combo video

shlike

Smash Ace
ok first of all: what am I looking at in the results thread?

and secondly:

LOOOOOOL

dude out of all the times i've played schlike i'm pretty sure i've come out on top (and these have only been friendlies where I've only used 3% of my true powers)

you can't even fight your own battles!
you's a wimp!
k first of all the last time we played I actually won more than you did but they were friendlies and you were using only 3% of your powers apparently.

Secondly I love you and stuff but for the love of god why you keep spelling my name with a 'c'? there is no 'c' in shlike.

Broly just loves talking **** to everyone but in all honesty it would be really cool if you and a couple of other houston people came down to increase tourney hype :)

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
Yes haha, I told him about.it already but.the theme song too short

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
How come I'm not in it, add 'andilex not included' so people will not waste. Time :p

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
The Captain Falcon player. I'll beat that guy. Get my $20 ready :D

kekon

Smash Cadet
The Captain Falcon player. I'll beat that guy. Get my $20 ready :D
What is it like you have several 20 dollar bills ready in a brief case and have a system of who you don't and do not challenge to a MM depending on how much they piss you off.

"I play Brawl with a WiiMote!"

"... Thats it, MM for $20's"

"Wut? I'm only 9, I don't have 20 dolla-"
"YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED! GET YOUR MONEY!" *SMACK*

ChuyISChewy

Smash Apprentice
Laredo, Texas (population = 2 SSBB players)
What is it like you have several 20 dollar bills ready in a brief case and have a system of who you don't and do not challenge to a MM depending on how much they piss you off.

"I play Brawl with a WiiMote!"

"... Thats it, MM for $20's"

"Wut? I'm only 9, I don't have 20 dolla-"
"YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED! GET YOUR MONEY!" *SMACK*
Smashboards really needs a like button.

Top Bottom