• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

South Jersey (Cherry Hill ~ Glassboro) Melee Players

LOL_Master1

Smash Rookie
Hi, if you live around this area and still play melee. Hit me up, I'd like to get back into melee.

I'm just an avg player but I can play consistently for 3 ~ 4hrs.

Let me know.

LOL_Master :D

LOL_Master1

Smash Rookie
hey gurrrrrrl LOOOOOOOOOL, hey when are you going to be around? I still need to give you back dat $150 you spotted me wheeeyyyyy back when my car got towed at your place :D

#goodtymes

CloakenSwagger

Smash Rookie
Hi, if you live around this area and still play melee. Hit me up, I'd like to get back into melee.

I'm just an avg player but I can play consistently for 3 ~ 4hrs.

Let me know.

LOL_Master :D
Well I'm from Williamstown and me and my friend are fairly new but sometimes we go to these get together's near us, there are facebook pages for this tho.

Grytswyrm

Smash Rookie
I'm right around there, like 25 minutes away. What's your goal, to get a practice group together? Or friendlies?

Ben Zed

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
BENZ#0
Well I'm from Williamstown and me and my friend are fairly new but sometimes we go to these get together's near us, there are facebook pages for this tho.
You're from williamstown? Yo, we should meet up some time. Are you in the south jersey melee group?

Last edited:
Top Bottom